Total scam

Publishers Clearing House
Every Game, Entry form and loto game is all a BIG scam and there is no way to actually WIN why and how are they able to get away with all these LIES!!! I have played for years and NEVER won a penny.TOTAL SCAM

Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful?

30th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
Pretty much.

They try to usurp google by offering prizes with odds of winning like 1 in a billion.
 4th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
I've been playing for 15 yes, never won anything. I wish they would reimburse me for my money. Iam sick and tired of them pulling my leg. Where is the money, Scammers. They need to be ashamed for us poor ppl believing we could actually win anything. Do they have that right. I play faithfully every day, I wonder why. PCH shame on you. What goes around comes around. One day u all r gonna be so broke, not having a penny just for ur scams. Seriously 15 yes, WHERE IS MY MONEY FOR ALL THOSE YRS, SHAME ON U FOR PRAYING ON POOR PPL, ESPECIALLY ONE LIKE ME.
 9th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I've been trying to win for 40 years and the only things I've won are "extra entries", and tokens. I have never won anything I bid on with the tokens either. I don't truly believe anyone wins this. I am homeless and staying with family so I can finance a move to Tennessee. It doesn't get much poorer than that, unfortunately if their are winners this wouldn't be how they are determined. I don't have any unrealistic expectations of ever winning. That's silly.

PCH (Publishers Clearing House) Logo PCH (Publishers Clearing House)
Customer Care Service