pch sweepstakes

Online entry

Publishers Clearing House
After going 2/3rds the way through the surveys to enter into the PCH Sweepstakes, giving my private information out to several marketing hounding company’s… I was brought to a series of free car insurance quote pages that left me with only one option to continue: to buy insurance that I didn’t want … I didn’t buy it of course. All of this and I'm still not entered for the drawing… what a rip-off!!! Publisher Clearing House use to be creditable but now, appears to be a BIG ONLINE SCAM.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful?

3rd of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

pch sweepstakes - Paid for Product, Never received merchandise

PCH Sweepstake, I entered and I decide to order cross word puzzles. I have paid for cross word puzzles books and I have not received any puzzles book. (Comment: I served over 20years in the Armed forces, protecting this Great Country and come home to get scammed by PCH. What is this Country coming to ????. I dont care, about the money, I just want PCH to send my merchandise, I paid for in full. Thank for time and patience.

Your truly,

I Love this Great Country.
 21st of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes

pch sweepstakes - Paid for Product, Never received merchandise
Publishers Clearing Houde

I'm in the Final phase of PCH sweepstakes and I'm trying to complete last task. However, my entry will not ceye itself. It just keep asking for the dame information, over and over. Thank you for your help,
 21st of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes

PCH (Publishers Clearing House) Logo PCH (Publishers Clearing House)
Customer Care Service