logo

Fraud company and cheaters

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH Sweeps Slots & Games, Carrizo Springs, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Cheated me out of tokens

PCH Sweeps Slots & Games Contacts & Informations

PCH Sweeps Slots & Games

Posted: 2013-10-07 by    Elizabeth Van Cleve

Cheated me out of tokens

I play the slots, games, and lotto on PCH sweeps on-line almost everyday. Today (10-07-13) pch cheated me out of 500 tokens. Every token i won i saw and added up. At the end the total was not what i had won. I had 2, 100 tokens and it showed i had 1, 600. I am tired of pch scamming the people. If they are legit they need to make it right. To top that off during the casino game after all the diamond games, the scratch off card is always "you are not a winner" no matter how low the amount of money is. PCH needs to show some form of winning even if it is not much just to show they are legit, if they really are. Enough is enough. I have played pch sweeps by mail since 1989 and never even won $5 dollars. I at least want my darn TOKENS due me!!!
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Oct, 2013 by   Earle James26 0 Votes
The best way to deal with pch is to not care. Sad but true. I feel your pain.
 20th of Jan, 2014 by   ALICE FORD 0 Votes
received my order item #54585v order#304567414182 opened package, opened jewelry box and nothing was in it.

Rental Cars: 5 Tips for a Better Deal