logo

AirArabia
Cancellation of Tickets
2. (3 mins ago)
delicaterx.com
They are scammers and don’t provide orders
3. (15 mins ago)
Hallmark channel
closed-captioning
4. (15 mins ago)
ABWAB STC ,SAWA
LESS SR 1,30 DAILY
5. (18 mins ago)
PCS Stamps and Coins
Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from these guys

PCH Contacts & Informations

PCH

Posted: 2012-08-24 by    Handore

Stay away from these guys

PCH
Why don’t PCH have a catalog to choose from there should be a Catalog so the customers can choose what items is in the catalog without choose what flyers PCH send with the items that was order. If other companies can do then why can your company have CATALOGS to choose from. We have rights to our options and comments because without the customers reply on orders your company would hit rock bottom.

So think about CATALOGS to be made for your customers to be happy with they orders from PCH. Thank you for your time.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Sep, 2013 by   MeloD 0 Votes
I have put a lot of my time in just to have a chance at a prize. I am beginning to be put off after 2 and a half years of sitting and inputting game after game with no success. I am about to give up so I can eat on time, do things around the house and spend time with my wife; this is a non-ending game to get someone, anyone to make a purchase. I tried making a purchase once and got only half my order of only 2 items, one of which was on back-order! Yet today I find myself still trying to make my way into the winner's circle, well, I am done 6 or 7 emails a day is enough and not just one item is offered at a time, it's always 5 or so sub-items to go along. The time consumer is you have to watch those commercials before you can move on, whew, I'm tired, everyday!!! I have to let this go and have a life !!!? That's my comment!

Do You Cheat on Your Taxes?

Latest Groups