logo

Vodacom
Terrible internet connection
3. (56 mins ago)
uk department@live.com
how to claim the prize amount
4. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
etreasurebox.com
Fake and not free surprises
5. (1 hr 7 mins ago)

Posted:    Sissymae

UNABLE TO REDEEM TOKENS

PCH
Fort Scott, Kansas
I am unable to redeem tokens on games I play at PCH. It keeps telling me I am not a US citizen. Please fix this problem.
Comments United States Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Mar, 2012 by   whited 0 Votes
why do PCH games shutdown so much. it has happened three times in two hours and it seems to happened for 3 or 4 months.
 18th of Mar, 2012 by   daspence3 0 Votes
You need to go into your personal info on pch and change your country. It has happened to me before and for some reason if you have computer problems it messes with alot of personal info. Check it out it's a easy fix you can do yourself
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by   Sharon Edmark 0 Votes
I played Tri Peaks Solitaire all night and my tokens were correct 780.092. I logged out and then back in to get my Bonus Points for LABOR DAY which were 1894 Tokens. My total was 782, 796. Then I checked again and it went down to 780942. What gives? What happened to my total of 782, 796 plus all after that?

THIS IS A FORMAL COMPLAINT _ I LOST 300 tokens 2 days ago as well.
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by   Sharon Edmark 0 Votes
One complaint - GAMES had been Freezing dudring play - 3 times this week ending 8/31/12.

Second Complaint - I had 782, 796 tokens after I had the labor day bonus per my own addition plus my account shows it and then the next time I am down to 780942 at 12:51 am monday ...What are you doing - I keep track of all my tokens. This is not the first time earlier this week I lost 300 tokens

WHAT IS UP WITH THE TAKEBACK OF TOKENS?
 25th of Nov, 2012 by   want to win too 0 Votes
It seems like another gimmick to me . All they want is our information so they can sell it to their sponsors, who in turn fill our email in boxes up hoping that we will buy what they are selling. Maybe PCH knows there is no token redemption, and no winners either. That is why they don't answer or fix the so-called problem..
Everything is a complaint, with the token redemption site not working, not a thank you for the winning money! Maybe they should be investigated again for their practices. PCHs goal is to make money and keep there advertising money which they continue to collect from sponsors. We the public are driven by our own desire to get something for nothing, myself included possibly because of hard economic times. Just remember we are all enablers, Companies like this feed on our own selfishness.
PCH continues to dangle that carrot in front of us because we continue to actually believe and participate in their pretences.
For all of us, want-to-be winners, would all of you REAL PCH winners come forward so we can truly check you out to see if you are real people and not paid to keep your silence Actors.
 20th of Dec, 2012 by   roawr123 0 Votes
Has anyone actually ever won anything from the pch site?
 5th of Jan, 2013 by   sheera711 0 Votes
I am unable to play games.When I click to play galactic gems, just a blank screen appears. I'm sure it is my computer not pch, but I just don't know what else to try
 7th of Jan, 2013 by   linda skov 0 Votes
I ATTEMPTED TO REDEAM MY TOKENS. IT SAID I WAS NOT FROM THE UNITED STATES. I LIVE IN TUCSON, ARIZONA AND THAT IS IN THE UNITED STATES! I ALSO, EVERYTIME I ATTEMP TO PLAY GAMES OR EVEN RESPOND TO EMAILS, MY COMPUTER RESPONDS WITH VIRUS AND WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO ENTER. I SEE THAT MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. GUESS THIS IS FRUAD AFTER ALL!!!
 14th of Jan, 2013 by   caine49 0 Votes
Cannot redeem tokens for prizes. Why?
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   gamblingmom 0 Votes
I was able to redeem my points for different things, but now I don't know how I'll receive those things. do they come in the mail, e-mail. How are they sent to me. Or is this a gimmick and we just earn points and then pretend we are actually using them to get items.
 28th of Jul, 2013 by   givememore25 0 Votes
I have the sme complaints plus do I HAVE TO PAY for any of the items I SELECT even if I HAVE THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF TOKENS. please give clear information as to how to collect prizes
 3rd of Mar, 2014 by   Samantha mill 0 Votes
I've nearly 20, 000 tokens, it will not let me redeem any of my tokens. Can you please help me?
 6th of Mar, 2014 by   kcash09 0 Votes
 7th of Mar, 2014 by   Billie McAlister 0 Votes
Why cant I redeem my tokens this a bunch of carp makes you wonder if anybody ever wins false advertisement
 18th of Mar, 2014 by   Wayne Mudrak 0 Votes
I am unable to redeem my tokens. what can be done.Is this aSCAM! This is not right for your coaster ears.Please get back to me, so we can solve this problem and keep me as a loyal costemer. Thank you.
 20th of Mar, 2014 by   Need help redeem my tokens 0 Votes
PCH Games - UNABLE TO REDEEM TOKENS [Comment in Complaint]
i went to redeem my tokens and when i click on an item to redeem with them it takes me to the login page to enter my password, but when i enter my password nothing happens. i click login and it stays on the exact same page. what do i need to do?...
 23rd of Mar, 2014 by   Martin York 0 Votes
I would like to know how many point/tokens and/or to redeem them please help i can not log in my name martin york my email is martinyork196@gmail.com
 31st of Mar, 2014 by   Hilda Cisneros 0 Votes
how do I ree
deem my tokens it doesn't want to log
 6th of Apr, 2014 by   tmunson 0 Votes
Whats is up with this? I try. To redeem my tokens and it just takes me back to the login page?how many do you need?I'm lost!
 25th of Apr, 2014 by   Oldcro 0 Votes
I have tried to redeem my tokens, but it keeps going back to the beginning.

Six Energy-Saving Tips For Winter