logo

Posted:    Sissymae

UNABLE TO REDEEM TOKENS

PCH
Fort Scott, Kansas
I am unable to redeem tokens on games I play at PCH. It keeps telling me I am not a US citizen. Please fix this problem.
Comments United States Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Mar, 2011 by   Susie Newman 0 Votes
This could very well be false advertisement.
 4th of Jun, 2011 by   tomwoods 0 Votes
game wont let me log onto the site!
 7th of Jun, 2011 by   KEN APKING 0 Votes
kjapking@fuse.net can not get to his two favorite games - BACKGAMON AND MULTIPLE POOL WHAT CAN HE DO TO GET TO THOSE GAMES THANK U
 30th of Jul, 2011 by   lasyis2be 0 Votes
i'v been playing pch games for some time and every time i try to redeem my tokens, it says i'm not a us citizen. please fix this...
 16th of Sep, 2011 by   leepers 0 Votes
When I attempt to change my cookies, (someone/some persons did something to my ability to properly play 3-Point Shoot-Out) I am unable to play my favorite games; 3-Point Shoot-Out, Word Search and Crossword. I am not computer savvy at all. I am using a HP Pavilion dv-1450 us Notebook PC--Windows 7, I believe. Every time I play 3-Point Shoot-Out, a host of interferences? occur; such as, slowing the movement of the basket, a visible horizontal/vertical line appears when I shoot the ball, the ball will spit out of basket when I shoot it, a don't enter icon will occasionally appear, which prevents me from shooting (can't even pick the ball up). There are a few other interruptions also, but these are the most problematic, at this time. It is obvious that someone/some persons don't want me playing nor doing well in this game. I had read somewhere that only the host can do these things, but I would not be surprised if some savvy hacker or some knowledgeable computer geek is doing these things. It's very frustating and sad. Oh, also when I try to leave a 5-word comment in the game, it dissapears (every once in a while my comment will be displayed), which again makes me wonder if the host of the game site is doing these things to my game. I truly hope that this can be resolved. I love PCHgames, eventhough PCHgames gamers/host don't/doesn't seem to love me.:(((
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by   Day77 0 Votes
Can't REDEEM my points.
 18th of Mar, 2012 by   whited 0 Votes
why do PCH games shutdown so much. it has happened three times in two hours and it seems to happened for 3 or 4 months.
 18th of Mar, 2012 by   daspence3 0 Votes
You need to go into your personal info on pch and change your country. It has happened to me before and for some reason if you have computer problems it messes with alot of personal info. Check it out it's a easy fix you can do yourself
 19th of Mar, 2012 by   EVELYN MORAN 0 Votes
I also can't redeem my tokens says I'm not a resident of USA
 19th of Mar, 2012 by   EVELYN MORAN 0 Votes
I also can't redeem my tokens says i'm not a resident of USA
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by   Xza312 0 Votes
I also cant redeem my tokens, says im not resident of USA.
 28th of Jul, 2012 by   Lorraine Deneen 0 Votes
None of the games will give me any tokens or credits for playing games. This has been going on for 3 days now. No matter how many times I play, it will only give me points for 1 game. This is really getting unexceptable!!
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by   Sharon Edmark 0 Votes
I played Tri Peaks Solitaire all night and my tokens were correct 780.092. I logged out and then back in to get my Bonus Points for LABOR DAY which were 1894 Tokens. My total was 782, 796. Then I checked again and it went down to 780942. What gives? What happened to my total of 782, 796 plus all after that?

THIS IS A FORMAL COMPLAINT _ I LOST 300 tokens 2 days ago as well.
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by   Sharon Edmark 0 Votes
One complaint - GAMES had been Freezing dudring play - 3 times this week ending 8/31/12.

Second Complaint - I had 782, 796 tokens after I had the labor day bonus per my own addition plus my account shows it and then the next time I am down to 780942 at 12:51 am monday ...What are you doing - I keep track of all my tokens. This is not the first time earlier this week I lost 300 tokens

WHAT IS UP WITH THE TAKEBACK OF TOKENS?
 29th of Sep, 2012 by   beep2008 0 Votes
at the start of the game it freezes up when the "show before each game" comes up. I hit the X but it won't move past that screen. Help
 25th of Nov, 2012 by   want to win too 0 Votes
It seems like another gimmick to me . All they want is our information so they can sell it to their sponsors, who in turn fill our email in boxes up hoping that we will buy what they are selling. Maybe PCH knows there is no token redemption, and no winners either. That is why they don't answer or fix the so-called problem..
Everything is a complaint, with the token redemption site not working, not a thank you for the winning money! Maybe they should be investigated again for their practices. PCHs goal is to make money and keep there advertising money which they continue to collect from sponsors. We the public are driven by our own desire to get something for nothing, myself included possibly because of hard economic times. Just remember we are all enablers, Companies like this feed on our own selfishness.
PCH continues to dangle that carrot in front of us because we continue to actually believe and participate in their pretences.
For all of us, want-to-be winners, would all of you REAL PCH winners come forward so we can truly check you out to see if you are real people and not paid to keep your silence Actors.
 20th of Dec, 2012 by   roawr123 0 Votes
Has anyone actually ever won anything from the pch site?
 5th of Jan, 2013 by   sheera711 0 Votes
I am unable to play games.When I click to play galactic gems, just a blank screen appears. I'm sure it is my computer not pch, but I just don't know what else to try
 7th of Jan, 2013 by   linda skov 0 Votes
I ATTEMPTED TO REDEAM MY TOKENS. IT SAID I WAS NOT FROM THE UNITED STATES. I LIVE IN TUCSON, ARIZONA AND THAT IS IN THE UNITED STATES! I ALSO, EVERYTIME I ATTEMP TO PLAY GAMES OR EVEN RESPOND TO EMAILS, MY COMPUTER RESPONDS WITH VIRUS AND WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO ENTER. I SEE THAT MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. GUESS THIS IS FRUAD AFTER ALL!!!
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   Evamae 0 Votes
I have 1, 088, 500 tokens and can't get in to redeem, please help!

5 Tips to Protect Your Savings From Inflation