logo

Udidreg.com
Take your business elsewhere
5. (13 mins ago)
MMOGA
Fifa coins - Payment check?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Valerie

Bad service

PCH
pch.com
I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH PCH FOR MONTHS NOW. I ENTERED THE CONTEST ONLINE AND SOMETIMES ORDERED ITEMS. THEN, I STARTED GETTING ITEMS THAT I HD NOT ORDERED, ALTHOUGH I WAS BILLED FOR THEM. I E-MAILED THAT I HAD NOT ORDERED THESE AND IF THEY WOULD SEND ME A PRE POSTAGE LABEL, THEY WOULD BE RETURNED. I WAS TOLD THAT IT IS NOT THEIR PRACTICE TO PAY RETURN POSTAGE. I HAD ALREADY BEEN CHARGED POSTAGE WHEN IT WAS MAILED. I THEN RECEIVED ANOTHER UNORDERED ITEM-SAME THING ALL OVER AGAIN.ME WRITTING AND THEM SAYING I ORDERED UPON ENTERING CONTEST. I HAD ORDERED AN ITEM AND PAID FOR IT UPON ORDERING, USING A CREDIT CARD. AFTER ALL THIS OTHER HAPPENED, I GOT A BILL FOR THE ITEM I HAD PAID FOR!! NOW, THEY TELL ME (THREE TIMES) THAT THEY DID NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY AND WOULD I PLEASE SEND THEM MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. I TOLD THEM NO WAY AND TO LEAVE ME ALONE. I HAD ALREADY ASKED TO BE REMOVED FROM ALL THEIR MAILINGS 4 TIMES. TODAY, I GOT ANOTHER ONE, ASKING FOR MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. I CHECKED TWICE AND MY CREDIT CARD WAS PAID TO THEM ON 7/07/08.

THIS COMPANY IS THE PITS TO DEAL WITH. SSTILL NOT SETTLED.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Aug, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
I get three different mailings for the same drawing ocurring on the same date. Should I fill one of the mailings for one entry or should I send all three mailings for three entries. I was wondering if I was wasting my time mailing all three for one entry.
 1st of Oct, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes

THIS COMPANY IS THE PITS TO DEAL WITH. SSTILL NOT SETTLED.
 14th of Feb, 2010 by   cebra 0 Votes
They scam in order for you to buy their junk - I got a damged item - its was a suitcase and the leg was torn off. I did not pay for it.
 14th of Feb, 2010 by   cebra 0 Votes
I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME AND ENERGY - i ORDERED AND FILLED OUT AND DID EVERYSINGLE STEP ANSWERED EVERY MAIL - I WAS TOLD THEY WERE COMING TO MY AREA AND CONVINCED. TO FIND OUT A LADY IN NJ FINALLY WON - YOU TALK ABOUT BEING PISSED OFF.

ANYTHING ELSE I GET FROM THEM IS GOING IN THE GARBAGE!!!
 25th of Aug, 2012 by   joe flinspach 0 Votes
I like to enter your sweepstakes but i am not into all the surveys i don't have the funds to pay for the gifts i eith

er enter without all that survey and wanting all the time or don't email me if i have to pay money

Tips for Creating a Secure Password