logo

Merit Technical Institute
Scam
2. (32 mins ago)
Sonic Drive - In
food was cold and not fresh
3. (1 hr 35 mins ago)
slotsmania

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH Complaints & Reviews - This is a waste of time!

PCH Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Melissa.Kelly61

This is a waste of time!

PCH
PCH is a HUGE waste of my time!!! I have been trying to win through PCH (Publisher's Clearing House) for quite a few years and I have ordered things, filled out all the entry forms and I have never EVER won anything from them!! This is a TOTAL rip-off! I will never EVER deal with PCH again!!! I am through wasting my time and not getting nothing in return!!! This company wants you to fill out all these forms and search for chances to win and buy things, BUT THEY NEVER GIVE YOU NOTHING IN RETURN!!! This is a HUGE WASTE OF ANYONE'S TIME!! BLOCK PCH FROM YOUR E-MAIL AND DON'T ANSWER THEM AT ALL!!! ALL YOU WILL GET IN RETURN IS A BILL FOR HAVING TO PURCHASE ITEMS!!!
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Nov, 2009 by   Ms ramy -1 Votes
Yes PCH is a rip, they had my hubby believing that they were coming to Hawaii PLEASE
as to even give him the date time place of hotel they were to stay at ... I quess they cancelled or the hotel may be over booked LOLOL
 3rd of Nov, 2009 by   Richard Rosario 0 Votes
I have an UT Starcom cell phone CDM 7126M model the problem is that it does not work on any stations provided. The same problems that KKTV Reported in Southern Colorado I also experienced. Willing to return items please advise. Thank you Richard
 23rd of Nov, 2009 by   JUDY JRANSOM 0 Votes

PCH - Happy thanksgiving to all !!!
Quincie
28 Circle C Road
Fountain
Colorado

Hi, i am sending back a item that i did n'ot order. Item #5465e5, code#sz65e5 thank you! Krquincie@yahoo.com / jjjr happy thanksgiving to all!!!
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   Shiva64 0 Votes
IN REGARDS TO THE FOLLOWING>>>>>

Melissa.Kelly61 You do have my sympathies but if you are doing the online PCH/mail type, it does state (NO PURCHASE NECCESSARY!!) so if you are buying things thinking your making your chances better, well I would stop that, I too have been doing this, ever since I turned 18 I got theses, but now being 45 with nothing to show for it, I just do it to amuse myself, I and play the games they have on here. what you must remember is that what goes around will come around, maybe not now, but when they see the big guy, how do you think they will answer him?
 17th of Nov, 2010 by   sarah 0 Votes

PCH - no such web site

i recieved a thankyou card to go to the web site www.pch.com/thankyou and it says there is no such site
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   Teri Robinson 0 Votes

PCH - unable to register
pch

my letter says go to pch.com/fast to register authorization code:PCH59 to possibly be one of 50 winners to
 13th of Jan, 2011 by   Mary Overs 0 Votes
YES YOU PEOPLE ARE AJOKE. THERE IS NO WAY TO REGISTER. IGOT THE SAME CARD WITH AUTHORIZATION CODE ON IT.
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   DEEFLOWER 0 Votes

PCH - they are liars
New Mexico

I was told i would receive an 100 dollar voucher for my magizine subscriptions.When received its say i have to spend more money before i get any kind of gift card from them.They did not explain this all to me or i wouldnt have got any subscriptions from them!They are liars and need to be stopped!!!
 4th of Mar, 2011 by   Daisy Costa 0 Votes

PCH - Defective Product
Miami
Oklahoma
Phone: 918-542-5836
dai_cos@msn.com

I ordered "Bark Off" and have tried to find a way to
return item. The packaging was misplaced or thrown
away, so I need information on how to return this
defective item. I don't want to pay for a defective item.
Please advise!
Daisy Costa
 21st of Mar, 2011 by   are you kidding me 0 Votes

PCH - ask to give cash for "free" items
pch
Iowa

I try to just submit an entry, but one has to fill out so much survey stuff I get angry and just exit the site. Can't your Company make it easier for online users????
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   Kevin Tuthill 0 Votes
You live in NM that's my dream to be able to move there but I have to say the only thing I have is a issues with the way they date there sweepstakes pay offs .
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   Kevin Tuthill 0 Votes
You are wright sometime the system just work's a little mess-up but keep trying.
 13th of May, 2011 by   jerrilynn 0 Votes

PCH - i won a $5.00 gift card with them but i have to spend $50.00 before i can use it
publisher clearing house
New York

they say they make dreams come true the only thing they dont for me is fill my mailbox with junk mail
sick
 13th of May, 2011 by   jerrilynn 0 Votes
very sick that i wasted so much of my time
 22nd of Mar, 2012 by   Arline Lineberger-Ubl 0 Votes
I totally agree with everyone's comlaints. I also been sending in applications for many years until i got my first computer from my daughter last year. 2011. Thats when i started applying over the the Pubisher Clearing House Internet Sweepstakes. Ive been swindled into try before you buy producls, only to be charged full price for the item, evern before i got it! Or, not even got it at all and it costs as much as over 100.00 taked right out of my debet card. Heck of a way to learn? Im finished with their lies and promises of if you play games. you win instant prizes, and also you can never redeem those points you aqire after playing all those games of chance! In the year 2009, they had me believe that i was the big winner! They had the closest florest picked out and everything all aranged for me to really believe i won! I evern had the form on the wall for everyone to see! However, all i got stuck with was alot of magazine bills in which i never ordered and now they went to the credit burour! My advise, dont get involved with these people because once they get your credit information? They start charging your card to all kinds of fausifyed puchaces! Arline Lineberger-Ubl. DONT GET INVOLVED!
 13th of Aug, 2012 by   Keith Grantham 0 Votes
Every time I go on-line to access a site that is recommended I am unable to access the site.
 1st of Jan, 2013 by   R.A.L. 0 Votes
Goes without saying. If it sound to good to be true, it is.Waste of time and you get so much junk mail.
 1st of Sep, 2013 by   Doseydotes 0 Votes
You don't have to buy anything ever. Somebody has to win but you can't win if you don't put in at least one entry. Waste of time? Yes, unless you win. A couple of times I somehow got a magazine into my cart which I never intended to buy. I called customer service and they immediately cancelled the order. They said I'd probably get an issue or two but there would be no charge and there never was.
 14th of Oct, 2013 by   mowerymd 0 Votes
I have had a membership/user id with PCH for more than twenty years. When the Internet started in 1993, I started playing the games and entering the sweepstakes online. Like the rest of you, I have never won anything, not even $5 (five dollars). Also, I have never heard or met anyone anywhere I have lived that won anything from PCH. I have lived all over the USA. I have tried to locate some of those alleged winners but they don’t exist. Still, I play the games just for the fun of it and to exercise my mind. Lastly, when you play the token games and you accumulate as much tokens as I have over the years, PCH starts to lose your tokens and starts to have technical errors. The tokens allow you to enter to win stuff, which they don’t want you to do, especially if you have lots of tokens. I am certain they do not give away all that money, the money they say they do. That is false advertising and fraud. However, they are somewhat legal as long as they give away one dollar each year. You have a better chance winning your state lottery than you do winning anything on PCH.

Tips for Pinching Pennies Wisely