This is a waste of time!

PCH is a HUGE waste of my time!!! I have been trying to win through PCH (Publisher's Clearing House) for quite a few years and I have ordered things, filled out all the entry forms and I have never EVER won anything from them!! This is a TOTAL rip-off! I will never EVER deal with PCH again!!! I am through wasting my time and not getting nothing in return!!! This company wants you to fill out all these forms and search for chances to win and buy things, BUT THEY NEVER GIVE YOU NOTHING IN RETURN!!! This is a HUGE WASTE OF ANYONE'S TIME!! BLOCK PCH FROM YOUR E-MAIL AND DON'T ANSWER THEM AT ALL!!! ALL YOU WILL GET IN RETURN IS A BILL FOR HAVING TO PURCHASE ITEMS!!!
Complaint comments Comments (40) Complaint country United States Complaint category Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

25th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

120 tool set - Did not order
673 Copperhead Circle
Saint Augustine
Phone: 904-940-1525

I did not order anything from PCH. An E-mail was sent regarding a so called order to be sent to my address above. I am traveling throughout the summer and am not at this address above. Do not send and do not bill me for something I did not order.
Charlotte McPherson
 11th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

PCH - defective cd

i ordered a bible Cd for $26.95 and when i went to play it it said ERROR and poped the Cd out . it is defective and now you want money for something that does not work ! i am a senior on a fixed income the CD would have helped us study our bible but i cannot throw the money out the window on a defective part
 6th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

PCH - telling me I ordered something when I did not

They sent me an e-mail stating that the product I ordered will arrive in 2 weeks. I never ordered anything and will not pay for anything.
 7th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

PCH - e-mail

Recieved e-mail from PCH for chance to win $100, 000.a week for 1 year tells you to transfer seal no seal to transfer and will not let you continue with entry.This is one way of making you disqualied with out you even knowing it.
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Yes PCH is a rip, they had my hubby believing that they were coming to Hawaii PLEASE
as to even give him the date time place of hotel they were to stay at ... I quess they cancelled or the hotel may be over booked LOLOL
 3rd of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have an UT Starcom cell phone CDM 7126M model the problem is that it does not work on any stations provided. The same problems that KKTV Reported in Southern Colorado I also experienced. Willing to return items please advise. Thank you Richard
 23rd of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

PCH - Happy thanksgiving to all !!!
28 Circle C Road

Hi, i am sending back a item that i did n'ot order. Item #5465e5, code#sz65e5 thank you! Krquincie@yahoo.com / jjjr happy thanksgiving to all!!!
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

Melissa.Kelly61 You do have my sympathies but if you are doing the online PCH/mail type, it does state (NO PURCHASE NECCESSARY!!) so if you are buying things thinking your making your chances better, well I would stop that, I too have been doing this, ever since I turned 18 I got theses, but now being 45 with nothing to show for it, I just do it to amuse myself, I and play the games they have on here. what you must remember is that what goes around will come around, maybe not now, but when they see the big guy, how do you think they will answer him?
 25th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
I received an identical email saying I ordered a "angel harp" that I would receive in approximately two weeks. I NEVER ORDERED ANY SUCH THING! The email doesn't even state an order number... I went to their website and filled out the "cancel your order" form... After reading all of the negative comments about people's experiences in regards to receiving unwanted orders- I do not expect this to be a pleasant experience. If I get garbage mailed to me and an invoice I am going to be LIVID!
 14th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

PCH - Unable to redeem tokens

I am unable to redeem tokens as the site keeps telling me I am not 18 years of age. I am, in fact 67 with 9 great-grandchildren. Can you tell me how to rectify this error??????? I now have over 160, 000 tokens & the games are no longer fun if I can't change my eligibility to win prizes.
Mary Hug
c/o edhug@comcast.net.
 16th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

PCH - does not redeem tokens
3348 Hunter Rd.

Been play their games online and when I tried to redeem my tokens they are saying that i am not a citizen of the United States, when I was born here in Texas, .I know this may not be the kind of complaint that you are referring to but I do not think they should get away whit things like this, thank you Katherine Scott on their game my mane i use to play is (broncobilly)
 17th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes

PCH - no such web site

i recieved a thankyou card to go to the web site www.pch.com/thankyou and it says there is no such site
 12th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

PCH - unable to register

my letter says go to pch.com/fast to register authorization code:PCH59 to possibly be one of 50 winners to
 13th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

PCH - they are liars
New Mexico

I was told i would receive an 100 dollar voucher for my magizine subscriptions.When received its say i have to spend more money before i get any kind of gift card from them.They did not explain this all to me or i wouldnt have got any subscriptions from them!They are liars and need to be stopped!!!
 4th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

PCH - Defective Product
Phone: 918-542-5836

I ordered "Bark Off" and have tried to find a way to
return item. The packaging was misplaced or thrown
away, so I need information on how to return this
defective item. I don't want to pay for a defective item.
Please advise!
Daisy Costa
 21st of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

PCH - ask to give cash for "free" items

I try to just submit an entry, but one has to fill out so much survey stuff I get angry and just exit the site. Can't your Company make it easier for online users????
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Mary I am going to be 58 and only played on line games for fun no expectations it all sounds like we all need a break !
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
You live in NM that's my dream to be able to move there but I have to say the only thing I have is a issues with the way they date there sweepstakes pay offs .
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I hope they send your money back if it is a bad product and keep bugging them contact your Attorney Generals Office in you state.

PCH (Publishers Clearing House) Logo PCH (Publishers Clearing House)
Customer Care Service