logo

construction field
company management system
4. (24 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money
5. (26 mins ago)
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department

Posted: 2013-01-18 by    paypowerhater

hold on card

paypower/ black hawk
California
i ordered a pay power visa card to get my government benefits on, i set up and got my first direct deposit i needed to get a sizable amount of cash off my card but the ATM and bank limit were only 500 per day each i called customer service and asked how i could get more cash and the only way was to get cash back after making purchases, well i made multiple purchases and this apparently flagged risk department and they blocked my card because they felt i was using my card to much... i called and got someone who couldn't help me they had no contact info for someone who could i had to wait for someone to call me back 24 to 48 hours, i got a call back two days later and i was grilled rudely about how i was using my card and why, and i was told to send in a bunch of info to verify my identity and they'd be able to decide if they would take the hold off the account, on top of the verification of my identity they wanted documents about my deposit where it came from and why i was getting it... i am a disabled veteran they knew the deposit came from the treasury and from the VA but okay i sent in everything they asked for and some. Including letters from the VA stating why i get my compensation, how much it is, where it was sent to when i began receiving it and why information that i would only have access to including my military service info but they would not take the block off my card nor send me my money. I sent my id and my ssc on top of utility bill and all this other info that also included my address and ssn... but they state that ALL OF THIS did not verify the info they want to verify and until they get that my account will stay blocked. i asked what else i could possibly send them and they said nothing. so what the hell does that mean? they can keep my money forever?? how can they get away with this crap? they refuse to send me my money which is over 4000.00!!! and they say they will do nothing about it... so my money just gets to sit there until there stupid monthly fee eats it all up?? BS. I tried to go through the VA to get it but since i spent some of the money they cannot get the deposit back. i swear what they are doing is completely illegal. not to mention its BS that you have to call one number and talk to people that don't know what they are talking about and then have to wait over 2 days for a phone call back from someone else that doesn't really care about your issue. i provided everything they asked for and some this is bull sh... and i want my money back. There will be a class action against them... and i cant wait. i want my 4200.00 plus suffering, losing my house and everything else because of their practices. i understand security but this company is definitely a scam!
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Health Care System - Scam Overview