logo

dresswe.com
No communication at all
3. (22 mins ago)
Etihad Airways
No food provided on board
4. (24 mins ago)

Paychex Corp
Rochester, New York
Phone: 585-385-6666
paychex.com
Paychex COBRA Insurance is a scam operation.
They took $1105.32 of my money on 2/1/2010 and an additional $659.80 on 3/1/2010 for COBRA Health Insurance. They are supposed to send the money to Excellus Blue Cross / Blue Shield.
I submit a $700.00 perscription bill on 2/15/2010 only to be told it has been denied because Paychex did not send the money to Excellus.
I spoke with 5 different people on 2/17/2010 and they said it would be straightnd out.
I am in Florida on vacation while this is going on. Then on February 24th I submit an additional $700.00 perscription bill and again it is denied. I call and after well over 45 minutes on hold I am assured it will be straighened out. OK, so now I am waiting for $1, 400.00 reimbursement check.
I send in my March payment and on March 6th I submit another $700.00 perscription bill and again I am told it is not covered, so I pay it out.
I call Paychex and speak with a Mellisa Wolinski who swears up and down it is Excellus' fault...that they have the money and take it up with them.
I call them and I am still told that they don't have a dime from Paychex.

Today is March 8th, and after two phone calls to Paychex's Mellisa Wolinski, who is still swearing that Paychex sent the money, I ask for a refund.
She calls me back at 4:56PM only to tell me that they are overnighting the money to Excellus. I said you told me you already sent it...of course she blames her accounting dept, because that is what they told her. I called her out on that, asking for proof and she could not deliver so she came clean.
However, it is too late (4:56PM) to send it now because they go home at 5PM, it will be sent on March 9th, which means Excellus will not receive it until March 10th and at that time they will re-instate my insurance.

So currently Paychex has $1800.00 of my premiums, and I am out about $2, 100.00 in perscription costs and nothing has been done.

DO NOT LET PAYCHEX HANDLE YOUR COBRA...TELL YOUR INSURANCE CARRIER YOU WANT DIRECT BILLING FROM THEM. PAYCHEX IS NOT RELIABLE AND THEY LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH, AND ALL THAT DOES IS LEAVE YOU HANGING.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Several Tips How to Avoid Internet Scams