logo

Ballard Designs
Do not order from them
4. (8 mins ago)
Dr. Hardik Vyas / Hardik Vyas / Rahul Vyas
Fraud guy on matrimony sites
5. (29 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-04-11 by    ZanyMe

over charge

Past Year Tax
New York
This company had me pay $14.99 additional to receive a copy of the tax return I completed via email. After paying it and checking out, I received a message that they would have to email me a copy of it anyway since it was taxes for a former year. I requested a refund of the $14.99 since that had not been disclosed to me before paying, and they refused stating that their fees are nonrefundable. In addition, when I received my tax return via email, there were errors. I recommend that you use someone else!
Comments United States Tax Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Apr, 2011 by   ZanyMe +1 Votes
After submitting a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, pastyeartax.com refunded my $14.99. Although I wish they had refunded it before I complained, I am happy that they responded to complaints through other channels when they wouldn't satisfy my complaint to them directly.
 11th of Jul, 2011 by   laonsite 0 Votes
do they have a phone number? they advertise live chat but there is no link, my taxes are now late and I am not pleased with the service.
 1st of May, 2012 by   crystalsun18 0 Votes
I filed mine over three wks ago electronically and paid 50 plus dollers for the extra services incase of mistakes etc. It should have been here in ten days. I called the irs today they said nothing has been filed period and I cant even access my account for pastyeartax.com!!! there is no phone number period!
 31st of Oct, 2012 by   Tiffann 0 Votes

"This business is not BBB accredited."

Business Category

Easy1040.biz
RapidRefunds.biz
1040s.net
 1st of Mar, 2013 by   ripppedd off 0 Votes
DO NOT do business with these people. They absolutely ripped me off!! After navigating their software for waaay to long I finally completed all the entries for my sch c and 1040. I was then sent an email they would review my return and send
it to me via email. When I received it, almost everything was blank except the bottom line profit/loss line. It did not even have my business name or address or anything on it. I sent them an email asking for some phone contact to discuss the problem. I was sent an email stating that it was my fault and that I would need to go back and re enter everything. I emailed several more times explaining the obvious. If I did not input the information how did the program come up with a bottom line figure? After, no kidding 8 emails I could never get a name or a phone call. Nothing but it's my fault and I should start over and put all the figures back in. Now clearly at that point I don't feel comfortable wasting any more time with a firm that can't even call me or even give me their name or gender lol. I sent a final email stating I was going to dispute the cc charge. Their reply in essence was
the online contract I clicked to use their service is ironclad. Even if they are totally wrong they are right and they get paid. They are in New York so taking them to small claims is not practical. I just hope others read this and do not fall in this hole.
 21st of Oct, 2013 by   donedirty512 0 Votes
Spent hours preparing my taxes using this website--Paid 90.00 for nothing. My whole return just disappeared. I cannot even log on. What a fraud. Do not deal with this company!!

Identity-Fraud