Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Passport office kolkata Contacts & Informations

Passport office kolkata

Posted:

misprint on passport

I had applied for inclusion of my spouse name in my passport.
However the name was wrongly printed and now no one is ready to listen. when I asked the agent he said that I would have to pay all the charges again for the correction.
Why should I pay for no mistake of mine?
I have filled the form correctly, if the person on job is not careful enough to get the keys right why should I be penalised for the same?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Passport Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have applied for passport from kolkata due to some reason I was not able to present at the time of police verification. Now the status of my passport is "Not Found.Sumit the PP form along with photographs"
Now I am working in Mombai. Shall I have to mention my present address of Mumbai?Can I courier the PP form with the residential proff of Mumbai directly or is it nesscessury to meet PRO of the Passport department of Kolkata which very difficult for mr at this moment. Please give me reply ASAP.
 19th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I already received my passport but I can not check my passport details in internet. please send me a proper URL.
 8th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Respected sir,

I am Dulal Chandra Mondal, a final year student of BESU, Shibpur, I had applied for a passport 5-6 months back
and since one months i am looking for the status of my passport on the site http://164.100.17.25/passmain.php?city=chd
which the main site of passport office

i am getting this message "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time"
since last one months
my file reference no. is CAL-A074348-08
and my date of birth is 20-03-1988
and my application date is 24-09-2008
so'my heartiest request to you to grant my passport and obliged me.because i am in urgent need of my passport.

Thanking you
Dulal Chandra Mondal
 12th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
i am alone so i nide good friend
 29th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Respected sir,

I am Hemant kumar any my wife amrita applied for passport in Oct-11.

i am getting this message form last 45 days "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time"

my file reference no. is CAL-A104410-11
and my application date is 17-10-2011
so'my heartiest request to you to grant this passport and obliged me.

Thanking you