logo

Passport Office, Islamabad Contacts & Informations

Passport Office, Islamabad

Posted:    Syed Owais

Delay in Passport

I have submit the renewal of passport request in Karachi Passport office on Feb 18, 2010, the request was for ordinary passport and I was told that delivery period is about 35 to 45 working days, I don’t know why it is taking so much time but now for some reason I need my passport urgently so can anyone tell me that there is any option or process to get my passport urgently???

I will be very thankful

Comments Pakistan Passport Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Mar, 2010 by   Muhammad Danish +1 Votes
I have submit the new passport request in Karachi Passport office (Sadar Branch) on 26th of January 2010, the request was for ordinary passport.
Please note that I need my passport urgently due to umrah perform so can anyone tell me that there is any option or process to get my passport urgently?

Thanks

Muhammad Danish
 12th of Apr, 2010 by   heckno 0 Votes
hi, you guys can give a bribe of Rs.3000/- to any damn pig working in the passport office, u'll get your passport in time.

Cheers
 29th of Mar, 2011 by   Shim901 0 Votes
I dont know what is going on? Why cant they fix this damn machine, I went to the saddar office they said it still take another 20 days??????? I need my passport its urgent, I have my mom waiting and I cant wait anymore, she is very sick, please someone help us get our passport !!
 10th of Apr, 2011 by   FARAH AHMED 0 Votes
MERE BHAIYO AAP KO PATA NAHY KYA YE PAKISTAN HAI. MERE PASPORT KA PROBLEM ORDNRY SUBMIT KARVAYA THA 21 FEB 2011 OR AB MUJHE PASPORT CHAHYE. 10000 MEIN AIK PASPORT OFICER SE BAAT HUI HAI 4 DIN KA TIME DIA HAI . AB DEKHO AAP SUB DUA KARO MUJHE BOHAT ZARURAT HAI PASPORT KI. THANKS
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   Qamar uz zaman 0 Votes
keya pakistan ma passport mil phe jata ha 1month and 10day ho choka ha milna ka pata he ni

4 Ways You Lose From Financial Reform