logo

Terrible Delivery Services

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Pain Vanish, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - Unwanted sample with invoice!

PainVanish Contacts & Informations

Pain Vanish

Posted:    Kristi Robbins

Unwanted sample with invoice!

Pain Vanish
PO Box 70120
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phone: 1-877-373-3467
www.painvanish.com
I too received an unsolicited 2 oz. tube of Pain Vanish with an invoice for 19.94, apparently half off. Rather pricy and I know I didn't order this. The invoice says you can request a postage paid envelope. By law I could keep it, since I didn't order it, but I don't want to deal with them sending me more products and have to go through the hassle of straightening it all out. It does make me mad tho, and if I actually get through to a real person, I plan to tell them this.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Dec, 2007 by   David Jenkins 0 Votes
I asked for free sample of pain vanish and got a tube of product, and
a bill for $19.94 !
 16th of Dec, 2007 by   Esther Leung 0 Votes
I requested a free sample - then it came with a "COMING SOON TO YOU" note which tells me about a shipment/billing schedule and 100% satisfaction guarantee. There was not any words about cancellation of the defaulted future shipments. 2 weeks later, I received a 2 oz tube product, a free gift (cooling relief patch) and an invoice of $19.94. The invoice says "we'll even pay the return postage" and a tel # (877-373-3467). I followed the instructions carefully, canceled the future default shipment by calling this automated system. But the funny thing are (1) without asking for any customer information (e.g. customer number, at least) the system has already told me that my cancellation would take up to 6 weeks to process, (2) the payment dues within 2 weeks! Besides, the website (painvanish.com) just care about "giving out free sample" and does not handle cancellation problems at all.
 25th of Jan, 2008 by   Jerri Maclay 0 Votes
What is the law on having something sent to you without your ordering it???
I did not order this pain vanish but sure did get the bill. Will more product be
sent if nothing is done? We don't want the product.
I say, just stop by & get it Pain Vanish....
 13th of Apr, 2008 by   Bill 0 Votes
I ordered samples of Pain Vanish and that's just what I received. Three foil packets of Pain Vanish arrived quite quickly. I tried the product and found that it did relieve a painful arm. It says that the relief is temporary, but it did work for me. I'm thinking of ordering a regular size tube.
 19th of Apr, 2008 by   BARBARA MORAN 0 Votes
i did not order
 21st of Apr, 2008 by   Lynn 0 Votes
I ordered the free sample and then I received a box with a tube of pain vanish and the cooling pack with a bill for $19.94. If anyone knows where I can return this please let me know. On the bill it just gives an address where to send the payment.

Lynn.
 25th of Apr, 2008 by   Adele McConaghy 0 Votes
I too just received this package of pain vanish. I DID NOT ORDER
IT. I JUST CALLED THEIR NUMBER AND COULD NOT GET THROUGH TO A PERSON. Will not go on their web site and give a number. I will return to postoffice. This type of business should
be stopped. I also do not want them to have my email address.
 27th of Apr, 2008 by   John Schreiber 0 Votes
I received the free samples (3 Packets) but did not order them. Then this past Monday (4-22-o8) I received the package with a 2 ounce tube with a bill for 19.94. I tried to return it, but the post office wanted $2.15 postae to return it. I am not returning it or paying for it. Any other packages received will not be returned or paid for because I Did Not order them.
 28th of Apr, 2008 by   jvp 0 Votes
I also received the same product with an invoice and never ordered it!! I would never purchase this product even if I liked it because of their shady business practices. It infuriates me when companies are unethical and I wish there was some way to stop them!! I am sure that some will pay their invoice without question and doing so only encourages them to continue with this scam. I, for one will not be taken in by them and will not pay for their unsolicited product.
 15th of May, 2008 by   unknown 0 Votes
My mother ordered a sample about two years ago. Ever since she has repeatedly received shipments of the tubes at just under $40 billing. She has returned them, she has called them, she has written to them telling them to stop sending TUBES.

It was suggested, by a colleague, to have her call a lawyer as this practice is considered to be harrassment.
 25th of May, 2008 by   Lynn Blair 0 Votes
I feel like such an idiot for sending for that free sample of this product. I received an unsolicited tube a few weeks later of this and now an invoice. I threw it away because it does not work and I didn't order it, so I no longer have it to send back. I tried calling them because they say on the invoice "We're available for you 24 hours day, 7 days week. HA!! I think not, but they sure do give you options to pay. I am not paying for this because I did not order it, and I do believe that the law is on my side about this
 30th of May, 2008 by   Flora Cavallucci 0 Votes
I have been trying to contact you by phone & you do not have a phone number available to talk to a human. I am trying to order & also have someone interested in obtaining the pain relieving direct. Please help... There must be someway we can make voice contact. My phone number is
607-724-1534. Please make some kind of contact.

Thank you.

Flora Cavallucci
 30th of May, 2008 by   R. Quintin 0 Votes
Reported them to the US postal service. I reccomend that everyone does the same. It's an easy form on their web site.

30th of May, 2008 by   Sue 0 Votes
I received an invoice for $19.94 from Pain Vanish on a product I did not receive!!!
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by   Bernard Stippler 0 Votes
I did not order this and now they want 19.94! Beware all!
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by   Michael L. Willmore 0 Votes
I hope I get some grief from these people sending out PAIN VANISH!
I have already spoken to a lawyer and I'll have there A$$ES in a sling!!.
How much is it going to provide lawyer services in South Carolina?
(A BUNCH!)

If these turds are monitoring this sight; lets meet face to face, and I'll show you what you can do with your PAIN VANISH; because you will need it!!!
COME ON HERE'S MY NAME AND ADDRESS!!!
Michael L.Willmore
143 Speedway Dr.
Westminster, SC
 3rd of Jun, 2008 by   Carolyn 0 Votes
I received a bill for $19.94 for a small 2 oz. tube of pain vanish that was supposed to cost $9.95.
 5th of Jun, 2008 by   M. Kerschbaum 0 Votes
I'm having the same issue! How annoying that you can't even call a phone number to clear this whole message up. I am going to track down their CORPORATE office and/or find a human being to talk to and clear this bill. Unfortunately, this could impact Credit. Depending on how long it takes =)maybe i should send them a bill - - for the time i spent trying to get rid of this unwanted BILL for something that was suppossed to be a FREE sample.

Good luck all. Email me @ megabaum1@aol.com if any of you have any luck getting a phone number where someone actually answers.

Thanks,
Meg
 5th of Jun, 2008 by   Robert Bernstein 0 Votes
Received product not ordered. Originally received a sample which did not get rid of or reduce pain.
 14th of Jun, 2008 by   D. Workman 0 Votes
Received bill for something I did not order. No live Customer Service. What do I do now?

3 Ways to Raise Your Credit Score Fast