Orgreenic Kitchenware

Posted:

Bad service

Orgreenic
I ordered a frying pan from Orgreenic several months ago and I have not gotten it yet. They advertise that their product is non stick and you will never have to use butter or oil again. Every time I emailed them, I was told that everything was on back order and to wait another 15 days. I am still waiting after 5 months. I just saw on their site that my order was mailed on April 22 but I am skeptical. If you are thinking of ordering this product, you might be waiting for a long time. I hope this product is as good as they advertise.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?
More Orgreenic Kitchenware Complaints & Reviews
Orgreenic Kitchenware - 12& skillet [1]
Orgreenic Kitchenware - false adv

Comments

9th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
OrGreenic scammed me they are a HUGE SCAM! Even if their products work as they say they have scammed me from the minute I ordered from them. FIRST OF ALL I ordered a frying pan online too, but low and behold once I got my email confirmation about my order I had some how ordered a FULL SET? I was freaking out this was thurs night late, so ON friday morning.. so I called and they told me NO my order was not in the system yet takes 48 hours to get it in the system ( should have know this was BS*) and call back monday, I called back Monday and Tues and same song and dance, no in the system yet.. I dont need nor want a full system I have a great system of pans I use but my frying pan was used up so I needed a new one. ONE FRYING PAN is all I wanted.. and to make a long story short, guess what showed up at my door today 4 days after I ordered it!? THE ENTIRE SET! OMGOSH, Im so pissed off, I was charged for it too.. on my card, I started off wanting a mere frying pan and was scammed forced to get a full set and every single person I called and talked to telling them I only wanted a frying pan and they all lied to me saying my name isnt even in the system yet.. THEY HAVE TO BE STOPPED.. I did some reseach and this has happen to others too.. totally a scam!
 14th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have also ordered the set and have changed my mind. I got the song and dance that customer service is only open M - F and I would have to call back then. I will do that, but if I can't get someone on the line, when the order is delivered I will refuse delivery and contact my credit card company. They will stop the payments. In cases like this the CC company is your best friend.

Contact Us