logo

Wolfgang Puck cookware set
Lifetime warranty
2. (2 mins ago)
www.vectorvest.com
Their software didn’t work properly
3. (12 mins ago)
Pro Flowers
They keep charging me every month for flowers i didn't order
4. (26 mins ago)

food sticks

0rgreenic
242 6th st B
Crescent City, 95531, California
we bought the small orgreenic frying pan at Christmas 2012. It worked great so in January 2013 we bought the large frying pan. I also bought a small and a large frying pan for my daughter. Now in May 2013 the pans are sticking terribly. Is there something we can do to recoat it or did the product fail and we are stuck with a falsely advertised product that does not do what the company said it would? The pans were a little on the expensive side for something that only lasted 4 1/2 months! I see below, it asks for proof photos, well there is no need for photos as the pans look the same as when we purchased them, it's just that they stick now. In a perfect world, I would expect a full refund on all 4 pans.

Debra Perius
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Apr, 2012 by   stephen flockhart 0 Votes

Orgreenic - order
orgreenic
Van Nuys
California

i ordered an orgreenic fry pan besides waiting at least eight weeks
they sent and charged me for fives frying pans and told me to send four of them back
and the company will deciede if they will pay for the shipping back even that it was there
screw up
 7th of Aug, 2012 by   Patty Soto 0 Votes
I received a gift certificate for $15.00 but was unable to apply towards my order. I am still waiting for a call from the supervisor. Wish me luck!
 24th of May, 2013 by   Satisfied22 0 Votes
Did you treat the pans before the first use???
Try retreating the pans properly.
We've had no problems with ours.
 24th of May, 2013 by   Toni B. 0 Votes
I too am having the same problem with food sticking. I followed the instructions to season pan first, but the only thing this did was leave a burn mark and very difficult to remove now only making it stick more. I have a larger fry pan and am not going to use it, but I do not think I can return where purchased since it has been a few months. I am very disappointed, as I thought it would work as showed on TV..I am hoping the company will make good for this product. Thank you. Toni
 1st of Jun, 2013 by   mrsmike58 0 Votes
Purchased the fry pan at least six months ago and it worked beautifully at first. However, it did not take long before I noticed that it was beginning to loose the nonstick quality that was advertised. At this point everything sticks to it eventhough I use margerine or butter to prevent sticking. At this point I do not expect a refund or replacement. Just wanted you to know that the pan does not perform of last as advertised. See picture attached.
 24th of Nov, 2013 by   Rebecca Lee 0 Votes
I loved the pan the first month or so of use. Had seasoned it as instructed and followed all cleaning instructions. It is now as spoken of above, everything sticks even with the use of oil or margarine. It was a gift so won't be returning but I am terribly disappointed.
 25th of Feb, 2014 by   Snoopspaw 0 Votes
I contacted the company and after going through the gammit of their system of trying to get a live person to talk to I finally was able to reach a live person and try to explain the problem of the of food sticking in the pan. Of course I told them the pan worked fine for the first few months, but then the food started sticking. The person ( who was from India by the way) told me to place the pan in warm water and a tablespoon of vinegar over night. Then spray it with cooking spray again and place it in oven until it starts smoking. this to re cure it the pan ( WHAT)? I then asked her about their promise of replacing their product if there was a problem and was
informed that I could send it back along with $7.99 for shipping and handling This is bogue and not according to their statements to the public and commercials. This consitutes FRAUD
 1st of Mar, 2014 by   Duckie's Cook 0 Votes
What?! I am having the same issues although when I finally reach a person it was a guy that I could not understand so he give me a different phone number. After again being on hold for 45 mins again I hung up.
Put the pan in warm vinegar water? It will stay warm for a few mins let alone overnight?
Put it in the oven until it smokes?
You know what I think they are smoking something and it is not these skillets.
Give us customers a break and stop trying to feed us Bull Shit.
 7th of May, 2015 by   eclareinaz 0 Votes
We bought the small skillet and loved it so much that we bought the 24" skillet and the griddle. BIG mistake!
No matter what we cook in them, it sticks. They advertise you don't need butter or grease when cooking with them. Hah! Even with butter or non-stick spray, they're a mess to clean. My husband is a professional chef and has re-seasoned them six or seven times in the eighteen months we've had them.
We have older skillets with the non-stick coating scratched that cook nicer and are easier to clean!
I have not called the company to complain: but after reading the complaints here, it probably wouldn't do much good if I did. Very discouraging.
We're extremely disappointed and ready to toss them.
As for photos, they look just like the day they were purchased. We hardly use them anymore...wasted our money.

The Hidden Fees in Your 401(k)

Email: