logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
WES.ORG
Bad customer service & delay of evaluation
2. (7 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
award two million dollars
3. (18 mins ago)
Allegiant Air
flight attendants
4. (24 mins ago)
isharedmedia.com
I couldn’t browse my video and moderators ignored me
5. (26 mins ago)

Posted:    Valerie

Beware

Ocwen Financial Corporation
www.ocwen.com
In October 2007 Ocwen said that they would modify my mortgage payments based on my monthly income, so we could keep our home, but I had to be 30 days late to in order for them to even consider it. So I went ahead and didn't make October’s payment. As of today, May 21st, they have not been able to help me. They only adjusted the interested rate. So I have submitted an offer for a short sale, and every time I call to check on the status, they harass me about why I am not keeping the home.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments