logo

EXACTUS INFOTECH SOLUTION PVT LTD
Fraud placement service
5. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
P C Richard & Son
‚ÄčThe mit manager Joseph Botros Jr told me it's not possible.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-07-23 by    boycott oakley

online ordering

Oakley
California
On the 2nd of July I ordered a pair of Fuel Cell custom sunglasses from Oakley.com. I received an order conformation email the next day so I said cool I should get my order In a week or two. Custom orders take 7-14 days to "make " the glasses. After two weeks I checked their website and they said you have to call customer care to update your billing information. WTF I paid extra for overnight air because I wanted to get them in time for the Us motogp race at Laguna Seca on the 24th of July. If I hadn't checked the website I guess I never would have known I wasn't going to get the order! So I wrote an email asking what happened and can I get my glasses in time for the race? The response was slow "four days latter" and insulting. They said Oh sorry we should have sent you an email but we're real busy try it again and wait another two weeks. So they drooped the ball on this one and the best they could do is say go to the end of the line and try again!! That's like customer service at the DMV! I told them that was unacceptable and after several emails last night I got one saying "Your glasses are being built and we are waving the over night air charge. Ok that's not so great I still have to wait for the 7-14 days for build time but the waving of the over night air shows they are trying and that's the best they can do. But no this morning I got an email saying the sunglasses are on back order and the invoice still had the overnight air charge on it!! WTF!! This is the worst online experience I have ever had. I have been jacked around lied to and let down big time. Oakley customer sevice sucks and they don't care.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Dollar Rent a Car Hidden Fee Scam