logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Regency Beauty Institute
This is an exception to the term
2. (18 mins ago)
Netcare
Unitas should be ahamed of themselves
3. (23 mins ago)
Clayton Nelson
Clayton Nelson CON ARTIST
4. (25 mins ago)
Timbercreek richmond hill
mold,sbs,ants,flies,wet foundation, ect
5. (34 mins ago)
Loancare Servicing Center Inc.
Awful Company!!!!

MAINTENANCE

FOREST PRODJECTS
1010 TRINITY AVE
Bronx, New York
I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN FOREST PRODJECTS FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS AND THE MANTENANCE IS NOT UP TO PART I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT MY DOOR LOCK SINCE THE BEGINING OF AUGUST I HAVE REPORTED AND THE HAVEN'T FIXED IT YET I HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF MY APPARTMENT NUMEROUS TIMES WITH MY SIX CHILDREN AND I HAVE CONTACT HOUSING ABOUT IT AND STILL THEY HAVEN'T FIX THE PROBLEM THIS IS CRAZY I RECENTLY I PUT IN A TICKET FOR MY SINK IN THE KITCHEN AND BATHROOM SINK I HAVE A BACK TO BACK STOPAGE MY BATHROOM SINK IS OVER FLOWING IM HAVING WATER ALL OVER THE BATHROOM FLOOR I CAN'T USE MY SINKS AT ALL, I HAVE LITTLE CHILDREN THE WATER PROBLEM IS SERIOUS MY CHILDREN CAN GET HURT PLEASE HELP ME..
Comments United States Plumbing Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Nov, 2010 by   E Rivera 0 Votes
Why are we complaining here? This seems to be a forum to vent!! Unless everyone that has filed a complaint here has had there problems fixed, than why bother? I, myself am having an issue w/ NYCHA!! No heat!! Weekends, no heat, Bedroom, no heat, ever!! 31 years!!! Heat always an issue!! Campos Plaza I!! Moved into my livingroom long time ago, every winter!! But so what, many people have the same problem. Putting on a heater raises my Con Ed bill! Yes, I pay CON EDISON in NYCHA!!! So now what? File another Civil complaint @ 311! Got my formal confirmation #, they (NYCHA) get 14 days to comply! Meanwhile I'm still sleeping in my livingroom, w/ no heat in 2 bedrooms!! Last night 11/20/10, 37* degrees in my master bedroom!! What are they gonna do!! NOTHING!! They close your ticket after 24 hours, whether u sign it or not, whether they come to your house or not, it's a joke!!! Manager told me do what U gotta do, never heard I had a problem!! Heating Superintendent comes, and turns the valve open, actually told me "Have to go thru the motions" And then, closes my ticket, again! Still with no heat, cause how many times can you turn a valve, that's all ready open!! NYCHA is allowed to break the law!!! No heat so what!!Those leaflets stating 6am to 10pm if it's below 55* outside your apt. temp should be no lower than 68* !! That doesn't apply to NYCHA! Only to private landlords!!! So now what r we suppose to do, court, lawyers, get money to pay a private one!! If I had money I wouldn't be living NYCHA!!! So now I've vented here w/ all of you, but it will mean, or accomplish nothing!! We might as well call it the plight of the poor not a HYCHA Complaint Board!! It's a freakin JOKE!!!
 21st of Nov, 2010 by   E Rivera 0 Votes
You reply in SPAM!! Goes to show What crap this is!!!

Job Scams On Craigslist