logo

numisCollect
c7fran 27
Spain
Phone: 00340692121
I ordered euro coins for 52€, order n. 45010, sent the money via bank transfer. On the 10th april 2011 they said were sending the order but never arrived, today 2nd may 2011. I sent them 2 e-mails today after checking reviews on the internet.
Comments Spain Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of May, 2011 by   Lani89 -1 Votes
Dear Morti,
I had the same experience with NumisCollect.eu.
I ordered on 21 February, 2011 3 coins from this company, paid for fully insured shipment and until today, i.e. 3 May, 2011 received NOTHING. During this period of time I sent them several emails asking about details of my order. In March I received the answer that my order was already sent by the Dutch post as registered letter. It takes Hasse Wiersma, the director of this company, 3 weeks to answer an email - which is not the largest problem. The largest problem is that they send NO COINS!
So I wish to warn everybody to be careful and DO NOT BUY from this company unless you want lose your money.
Lani
 10th of May, 2011 by   Lani89 0 Votes
My story has a happy end: yesterday, on 9th May, I received the 3 coins which I ordered on 21st February.
So now I wish to thank Hasse Wiersma and NumisCollect.eu team for the beautiful coins.
Lani
 1st of Jul, 2011 by   J. S -2 Votes
Hi,
I seem to be having the same problem with Numiscollect.
On the 2nd of June, 2011 I was asked and transferred money to pay an order of 15 coins. In doing so I notified Numiscollect of the transfer as well as sending various e mails since.
As I have not received any reply, neither did I receive the coins, I have also been trying to phone at the stipulated times, on the web page, even combining leaving a message and sending an e mail, but to no avail.
So I must agree with Lani that this is not a company with customer service, and Hasse Wiersma must definitely look into this as director of this company, and change strategy.
So far, 1 month later, no money and no coins, but even worse, no news or signs of life, save a recorded message asking to dial later.
J.G.
 19th of Jul, 2011 by   Bebob Deluxe -2 Votes
NumisCollect.eu does not sell physical coins, they sell virtual coins. You will never get your coin or your money.
 8th of Nov, 2011 by   Sannio -2 Votes
Absolutely this is the same 'story' for me. I paid to NumisCollect an order for EUR 84, 35 as on PAST 30 June 2011. Today is 8 November 2011 and I have not still received the order I already paid!! aND THE OWNER DO NOT RESPOND TO E-MAILS. Take care if you order on Numiscollect, you could be the next one client paying your money and do not receive your items! Obviously I SHALL NOT ORDER NEVER MORE TO THIS COMPANY.
 8th of Nov, 2011 by   Sannio -2 Votes
I recommend to send a complaint to European Office of Consumers via the internet if your experience (order paid, order not received) is exactly the same one.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   picturefun -2 Votes
NEVER EVER buy from this numiscollect.eu!! They are a SCAM! Wish I had found this web site and these reviews Before I placed an order with them! Here is my story.

I bought about US$800 or 550 Euro worth of silver coins from them, altogether 11 coins. The order date was on August 31, 2011, and they charged to my credit card on Sept. 7 through a French bank, and after my repeated email and questioning, they replied ONLY two emails, and told me due to the quantity of the coins, they need to send out in TWO separate packages, and the gap between the two parcels was 3 days. And it could take up to 6 weeks before I can receive them.

Finally, I got a small bubble envelop on Oct. 7, postage was paid with some lousy Netherlands stamps (VERE VERY unprofessional!), with ONLY four coins in it, worth about ONLY 40% of the my total order. Now it is Nov. 14, or 69 Days AFTER they charged my credit card, there is still NO so-called 2nd parcel!! My guess is they have NEVER sent out the 2nd one!
I sent multiple emails to them, asking what was going on? They refused to reply my email at all!

Luckily, I did NOT pay by the bank transfer from my personal banking account, I used the credit card to pay them. And I filed a dispute with my credit card company on 55th days after the charge. My credit card company ONLY gives 60 days after the charge to file a Dispute.

Finally, perhaps it is due to my credit card company contacted them, they replied my email, and giving ONE tracking number. And then told me they are going to trace it.

My guess is that the tracking number they gave me is actually for the Package I already got, and that was the ONLY package they ever mailed out. But they claims that tracking number was for the 2nd package.

EU rule is that if the retailer could provide a tracking number, then the retailer is off the hook.

This is a very well run SCAM! They always say they need to mail out the coins in two separate packages, but actually ONLY mailed out one package. Then use that tracking number for the so-called Second package that they have NEVER sent out!

I was trying to report to Netherlands Consumer protection agency, but unfortunately, that site is NOT in English.
 16th of Apr, 2012 by   numiscollect.eu 0 Votes
NumisCollect is a company in the market for over 10 years; with more than 50000 happy consumers worldwide. The anonymous posts on this forum we cannot trace back to any orders. If a consumer is unhappy they can sent an email and it will be responded to. The posts on this forum are anonymous and doubtfull and could be even competition writing about us.
We guarantee, try us out, and you will be satisfied.
 19th of Apr, 2012 by   SILBERCOIN -2 Votes
Just incredible!!!
They ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL and they do not even speak english!!

Ordered 200€ coins and never delivered!!!

They do not answer to support center phone (just 1 line ) and voice mail only in Dutch!!!
Email: info (at) numiscollet.eu ??? NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
THEY NEVER REPLY!!!

BE CAREFUL AND NEVER NEVER BUY FROM NUMISCOLLECT.EU !!!

Ah you need buyer details?

PLEASE ASK and we ALL WILL PROVIDE BACK TO YOU !!!

YOU ARE JUST RIDICULUS!!!

TELL US ABOUT YOUR OFFICIAL MINT CONTRACTS!!! WHERE?????????? WHO?????????????

ahahah!

WE ALL UNDERSTOOD!!!

F.O.
 21st of Apr, 2012 by   numiscollect.eu 0 Votes
@
SILBERCOIN
Member since Apr 19, 2012
Guatemala

From Guatemala? we not have a client in Guatamala.
please stop posting things that are not true about our company.
 21st of Apr, 2012 by   patrick1969 +1 Votes
Ordered coins end January, received them mid February. all communication very quickly. Maybe your emails are not reaching them.
i'm very happy and ordered already again and expecting delivery in next days; just got confirmation of shipment.
 22nd of Apr, 2012 by   morti 0 Votes
Hi there

Finally I got my parcel, so this post is closed.

Greetings