logo

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NuAge Labs Complaints & Reviews - No Contact information: no Phone Number and no Address

NuAge Labs Contacts & Informations

NuAge Labs

Posted:    Sandra Guerra

No Contact information: no Phone Number and no Address

Nu Age Labs LLC
wwwNuAgeLabs.com
I would like to cancell any further shippments but I am unable to contact them.
Comments United States Weight Loss Products and Programs
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More NuAge Labs complaints
NuAge Labs - scam

Comments

20th of Aug, 2009 by   Lori1156 0 Votes
I have a number 1-866-930-3195 ( EST ) give it a try. I too got billed for $89.95 and didn't order anything more than the fist trail offer... I', working on a refund and notifying my Citibank Credit Card company/
 16th of Sep, 2009 by   Heather J P 0 Votes
Thank you I was also looking for a phone #
 20th of Jan, 2010 by   bmistybrown 0 Votes
hope this will help to get a hole of them im fighting to get my money back also

CONTACT INFORMATION

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at 1-866-930-3195 or info@nuagelabs.com

NuAge Labs, LLC.,
1602 Alton Road #565
Miami Beach, Florida 33139 NuAge Labs Ltd.
Unit 9, 15-17 Caledonian Road
P.O. Box 283
London N1 9DX

Hours of Operation: Mon.-Fri. 9:00am-6:00pm Eastern/Standard time

Please DO NOT send returns to the above address.
 20th of Jan, 2010 by   bmistybrown 0 Votes
emailed them didnt do any good changed my bbank card today to stop them from taking money out
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by   bigjim 0 Votes
I ordered the free trial for postage onl;y, e cigs. were no good. called them and got no help. This month on my bank statement showed a charge of $99.67 on my card which i did not approve so my bank is looking into it, also told me to report it to the BBB which i will do. This should be illegal to charge a fee to a persons card without owners consent. In my opinion the company is doing big rip offs
 22nd of Oct, 2010 by   Gramme 0 Votes
Tried there electronic cig. Guess what !! They have reoccuring charges and the thing did not even work. $4.95 them 99 60 on account next month. Was told to send merchandise back. SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! I through them away as it did not work No vapor no nic. no anything. Wait the end did turn orange as you tried to draw through it. I just got off the phone and they are going to refund our accounts. Yeah Right!!! I contacted state protection agency. This company has more complaints than most as they ship all sorts of things Health tablets to diet aides now the cigarettes. WOW what a sucker I WAS!!!
 22nd of Oct, 2010 by   Gramme 0 Votes
FRAUD
 15th of Oct, 2011 by   Kride 0 Votes
Nuage Labs has a BBB rating of F and 149 recorded complaints in the last 3 years.

Why Smart People Do Dumb Things