logo

FRUIT ENGINE LLC
FRAUD COMPANY
2. (6 mins ago)
DFF Financial Fraud
repeated calls to my work number threating to continue to call non stop
3. (7 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-12-26 by    Darionge

Misleading survey site

Npdor.com
npdor.com
Misleading survey site! I decided to check this site out after a legitimate review page listed npd as trustworthy for taking surveys with valuable incentives! After filing the personal info, taking the test and a first survey, they had me play a game (looked like flash player content) where I was a passive viewer, a pinball dropped through a slot to land on a points spot. I reviewed the chart of points which show that the points were good for prizes...hmmm, so let's see what I won...npd's prize site is known as sweepland where I was redirected to, showing a gallery of possible prizes to bet on, so I didn't receive anything for the points! There were no references to any realistic expectations at that point, no odds of winning presented on the prize gallery page and no way of knowing whether this was for real or computer generated (how would you know?) so I did a search and saw several forums denouncing this survey site for just that reason, many who commented related how their mass accumulated points won nothing for years!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Beware of Scammers on Craigslist