logo

usuaria de internet
Fraude y estafa
2. (3 mins ago)
Netgear - Gearhead
Lousy support, poor product knowledge, Fraudulent sales techniques, very long wait times and dropped calls and no resolution
3. (25 mins ago)
Outrageous business practices

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Norwegian Cruise Line Complaints & Reviews - Health Risk, Poor Service, Disorganized Check In

Norwegian Cruise Line Contacts & Informations

Norwegian Cruise Line

Posted: 2011-06-01 by    murleen1949

Health Risk, Poor Service, Disorganized Check In

Norwegian Cruise Line
My companian and I cruised on the Norwegian Pearl 5/22/11 - 4/29/11. The first issue was with the disorganization of baggage check, security and check in; The entire process was so disorgainized, we attempted to find humor in it and laugh with those around us. The second issue was related to health risks to the passengers presented by NCL staff. As a retired Infection Control Nurse, I was aware that the staff handing out the Public Health Forms and the initial Freestyle Daily to those checking in and a wait staff flipping through the wine list in the dinning room all licked their fingers prior to touching the pages that were then handed to the consumer. I personally told the person licking her finger to sort the Public Health forms being handed out, to stop this unsanitary practice! There was also a safety issue with a wet floor sign laying directly in the traffic path in the garden cafe buffet area. After I saw one person almost fall on the sign I went (with my plate of food in my hands) and stood by the sign and told the staff standing directly behind the sign, filling glasses with tea. She look around and said yes. As I step away another person stumbled on the sign. I stated "that is the second person that almost fell on that sign" at which time she picked the sign up and placed it properly on the wet floor. My third complaint is with one very rude staff whom I encountered. A young lady was putting about a third glass of ice in several tea glasses. I asked may I have a full glass of ice to which she replied "do you know how to get it yourself"? I was shocked by this response and said "well, yes, I do know how to get it myself". As I stepped away, she handed out a half glass of ice and said mam! I turned and said "oh no; I know how to get it myself". There were many other issues of concerns and/or dissatisfaction but what I listed was the what I consider the major issues. However, I will say all the food and most of the entertainment was terrible! If it had not been for one singing group and the soft serve ice cream the entire cruise would have been a disaster!
Comments United States Cruise Lines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2014 by   darbysmom 0 Votes
I just off the NCL Epic. Boy was that a mistake. I live in FL & cruise a lot. The ship is to be only 4 years old. The worst lay out, the rooms were small as a closet, the lighting was so bad. Our cabin key wouldn't work, the TV remote didn't work & we had damp towels which were never changed. I had to leave a note to have things done. No tissue, no ice, you get the idea. I went to a craft class the kid was 15 minutes late & had no idea how to do the craft. He brought his I pad & walk around to show everyone how to do it. Unacceptable! We went to see Deal or no deal got there 15/20 minutes early, waited another 30 minutes only to find out NO show. No back up nothing. The adult deck a big joke. Kids were there & the 60 towel saving chairs didn't happen. There were 3 guys smoking a bong, I reported it & the server said I don't see anything. Of course the kids aren't dumb...they hide the bong when he went by. At the Spice H2O deck I ordered french frys & asked for salt. They didn't have any but would get some. Now frys are cold & they give me a diner plate with a pile of salt. The restaurant, The Tasting wasn't any better. I just wanted a baked potato with BUTTER & made that clear & broccoil. The dish came with a potato with sour cream & a tiny piece of broccoli, NOTHING ELSE. They did take the potato back but returned with the same tiny piece of broccoli on a large diner plate. SO SAD! I can go on with pages of other things but I'm sure you get the idea. NEVER again will we cruise with NCL.

Warning! Beware of Ponzi Schemes and Pyramid Schemes