logo

Halo German Shepherds
sick puppy
2. (4 mins ago)
Www. Myord.commn
charge for order not submitted
3. (14 mins ago)
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM - SCAMMER
4. (14 mins ago)
PureAcaiBerries
Unauthorized debt to my checking account
5. (14 mins ago)
Batteriesplus.co.uk
Scam and fraud!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NORTH AMERICAN DIVISION, Kansas City, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - 2 million dollar lottery

NORTH AMERICAN DIVISION Contacts & Informations

NORTH AMERICAN DIVISION

Posted: 2011-10-23 by    Tina Guarneri

2 million dollar lottery

North American Division
PO Box 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
Phone: none
I was contacted by Mr. John McNabb confirming that the sum of 2, 000, 000.00 would be paid to me contingent upon if your ANC control No. is a match for the winning numbers. However the document examiner reported that because of oversight and I did not pay for the premium offer delivery listed on the original notification of funds disbursement than delivery status for the premium offer is on hold. I must Pay ANC $11.98 to ANC to receive you submission form 1060A and ANC control no. to remove the hold notice to be able to win.
Sincerely, William MacDougal, Compliance Examiner
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Dec, 2010 by   LEROY PAGE 0 Votes

AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISION - NORTH AMERICAN DIVISION

THIS IS TWICE THEY SENT ME A NOTICE ASKING FOR MONEY TO MAIL ME 2, OOO, 000 IF MY NO. ARE PICKED.
 23rd of Dec, 2011 by   Roxie Turley 0 Votes
MY offer is exactly the same including the Kansas City location and Mr. McNabb who had supposedly contacted me regarding a two million dollar award which is now on hold due to my failure to send in the required $11.89 payable to ANC. This was a letter of urgency signed by a Mr. William Mc Dougal, Compliance Examiner, Award Notification Commission, North American Division, Kansas City, Kansas.
 4th of Mar, 2012 by   DianaSS 0 Votes
I received the same letter. It actually had an outlined area for all of your credit card information including the code on the back of your card. I hope no one actually sends that information. I wonder if there is a government agency that handles this type of fraud.
 4th of Mar, 2012 by   DianaSS 0 Votes
Mail Fraud can be reported to the US Postal Inspector: uspis.gov
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   karab2779 0 Votes
I sent the form back in without any money. I wrote on the form that I was not interested in whatever they were selling but I would like to be entered into their contest for the 2 million. They just return another letter to me requesting the 11.89. I won't be sending them anything else. It will go into the recycling bin with my info on it.
 21st of Sep, 2012 by   LINDA MEHLIG 0 Votes
l Linda Mehlig received the same letter three times and again today answer. They want me to sent them 11.89, I have them three different checks for that amount.of 11.89 .IS This a scram if it is try to get my money back if this is mail fraud please dont sent me anymore mail from you all. LindaMEHLIG
 7th of Nov, 2012 by   walkintheclouds 0 Votes
what was the control number because if they are all the same maybe we can sue.
 2nd of Dec, 2013 by   Truthful2 0 Votes
My situation is the same except for my sweepstakes was for $3, 000, 000.00, and they wanted $12.99. The Award Notification Commission North American Division in Kansas City, KS. From, " William MacDougal". This sounds like a lottery type set up to me, but they said they weren't a lottery. So why ask me for money? This happened on 12/02/2013. I know they are fraudulent so I sent them a letter that stated that all they have to do is send me $1000.00 and they can keep the $3, 000, 000.00 this should pay for any outstanding money you might need.

Help for Start-Ups