logo

SCAM

North American Award Cener
1401 Armour Road
Kansas City, Missouri
North American Award Center has been mailing my grandmother very legitimate looking mailings suggesting that she will receive prize money after the completion of puzzles of varying difficulty. The company has requested $9 - $40 with each mailing. Thank goodness for those of you who previously detailed and exposed this SCAM. We are grateful and hope that our complaint submission helps other unsuspecting people.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jun, 2011 by   Jake2009 0 Votes
I received in the mail a prize award stating that if I send in $9.00 now saving $3.00 I would be entered in a sweepstakes to win $21, 000.00. Well I thought not much of an investment so I got a Money Order for $9.00 and mailed it in. Well, 1 week later I get another letter saying that if I mail in another $9.00 saving $3.00 I will be entered in another sweepstakes telling me to do this simple puzzle and mail in the answer and the $9.00. Well this time I got skeptical and I looked this company up on Complaints Board and discovered that this company is running a scam. I wish I had done it prior to mailing my 1st $9.00. Doggone it they got me. Watch out for sweepstakes entry coming the mail. Always verify them through this web site. Scam artists. It's crazy
 21st of Nov, 2013 by   nls2013 0 Votes
nls2013

I received one of those documents that declared me a winner of $21, 000.00 and all I had to do was solve a puzzle and send in $9.00. I knew that had to be a scam. Anytime that you have to pay to claim your prize is not good. My daughter was 9 months and I received a notification of winning a sewing machine. I was instructed to send a small amount and I complied, the sewing machine has not arrived yet. My daughter is 44 years old as of today.
 21st of Nov, 2013 by   bellamie 0 Votes
There is no such thing as Cyber Police and any legitimate authority would NOT be using a gmail account but an actual governemnt organization email.

These people are scammers looking to steal your money and your identity. Do NOT contact these low life criminals.
 20th of Dec, 2013 by   David J Voros 0 Votes
I had just meat then, they got my frist 9 dollars there are not getting my next one. I had learnd about them from a friend of mine.
 17th of Oct, 2014 by   jdogg43420 0 Votes
I also received the same letter today in the mail telling me the exact same thing that is if I mail in 9.00 I would be entered to win the jack pot prize of 21, 000 I'm also glad I did my research before I just forked out 9.00.

Several Tips How To Choose a NY Lawyer From a Radio Ad