Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

SCAM

North American Award Cener
1401 Armour Road
Kansas City, Missouri
North American Award Center has been mailing my grandmother very legitimate looking mailings suggesting that she will receive prize money after the completion of puzzles of varying difficulty. The company has requested $9 - $40 with each mailing. Thank goodness for those of you who previously detailed and exposed this SCAM. We are grateful and hope that our complaint submission helps other unsuspecting people.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I received in the mail a prize award stating that if I send in $9.00 now saving $3.00 I would be entered in a sweepstakes to win $21, 000.00. Well I thought not much of an investment so I got a Money Order for $9.00 and mailed it in. Well, 1 week later I get another letter saying that if I mail in another $9.00 saving $3.00 I will be entered in another sweepstakes telling me to do this simple puzzle and mail in the answer and the $9.00. Well this time I got skeptical and I looked this company up on Complaints Board and discovered that this company is running a scam. I wish I had done it prior to mailing my 1st $9.00. Doggone it they got me. Watch out for sweepstakes entry coming the mail. Always verify them through this web site. Scam artists. It's crazy
 21st of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
nls2013

I received one of those documents that declared me a winner of $21, 000.00 and all I had to do was solve a puzzle and send in $9.00. I knew that had to be a scam. Anytime that you have to pay to claim your prize is not good. My daughter was 9 months and I received a notification of winning a sewing machine. I was instructed to send a small amount and I complied, the sewing machine has not arrived yet. My daughter is 44 years old as of today.
 21st of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
There is no such thing as Cyber Police and any legitimate authority would NOT be using a gmail account but an actual governemnt organization email.

These people are scammers looking to steal your money and your identity. Do NOT contact these low life criminals.
 20th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I had just meat then, they got my frist 9 dollars there are not getting my next one. I had learnd about them from a friend of mine.
 17th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I also received the same letter today in the mail telling me the exact same thing that is if I mail in 9.00 I would be entered to win the jack pot prize of 21, 000 I'm also glad I did my research before I just forked out 9.00.
 14th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
my mom received this and asked me to research just in case. Glad I was spot on that this was a scam!
 23rd of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
With Publishers Clearing House the only time you send any money is when you receive something that YOU ordered. I have actually gotten some pretty good stuff from Publisher`s Clearing House. This North American Awards Center? I sent them the nine dollars that they requested and got a second letter from them . Not again. Fool me once? Shame on you. Fool me twice? Shame on me.

Contact Us