I spent some time coming to the site and checking out "deals" but when I found something I was interested in I kept coming across messages that told me that this item is not available in my area. I noticed that the company is based in Vancouver BC and I live in Winnipeg Cda, made no sense to me. I found the site very hard to get around in and looking for information on how this works very unclear. As for the bigger items, I never did see one post.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

14th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Marcus here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!
We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your username / Nomorerack ID here, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

NoMoreRack.com Logo NoMoreRack.com