logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (10 mins ago)
ComputerShare
transfers
5. (39 mins ago)
British Airways
they over booked the flight which meant my flight was changed to the next day

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NoMoreRack.com Complaints & Reviews - I found the site very hard to get around in and looking for information on how this works very unclear

NoMoreRack.com Contacts & Informations

NoMoreRack.com

Posted: 2011-11-23 by    Brekode

Nomorerack.com
nomorerack.com
I spent some time coming to the site and checking out "deals" but when I found something I was interested in I kept coming across messages that told me that this item is not available in my area. I noticed that the company is based in Vancouver BC and I live in Winnipeg Cda, made no sense to me. I found the site very hard to get around in and looking for information on how this works very unclear. As for the bigger items, I never did see one post.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Feb, 2012 by   support@nomorerack 0 Votes
Hello,

Marcus here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!
We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your username / Nomorerack ID here, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,