Nokia Lumia (610)

Lost my Phone

Nokia Priority
India
uttampradhan879@yahoo.com
My phone has been lost on 15th december can u please lock my phone with the help Imei No.My Imei number is 353663052289046(Imei No) as soon as possible.And u please try to track the location of my phone.

Nokia Lumia (610)

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

18th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi,

Please get in touch with the concerned local authorities.

Thanks,
Nokia India Team.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
 2nd of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
phone has been lost on 1ft March 2013 can u please lock my phone with the help and MY Email no timemedi@live.com and h/p no is 0125575470 as soon as possible.And u please try to track and find the location of my phone. Thanks
 28th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
phone has been lost on 26th April 2013 can u please lock my phone with the help and MY Email no panths48@live.com as soon as possible.And u please try to track and find the location of my phone. Thanks
 31st of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
my phone has been stolen today(1/06/2013) can u plz lock my phone and track my phone (imei 353663052004205). if u get any information kindly contact in roysupriya007@gmail.com.
 10th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
My phone has been stoIen on the 08/09/2013 could you please track and lock my Nokia Lumia 610 of IMEI 353263055858358. If by any means you find it I will pay the $50.00. My email number is sebolokiakabelo@yahoo.co.uk.
 27th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
i have lost my Nokia Lumia 610. it's IMEI no. is 35931304847963. Please help me in getting the phone.
varunmamgain@hotmail.com