Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

9700 NW 112th Street
Miami, Florida
Phone: 305-640-2000
net10.com
This company I have spent hours on the phone with. I had a T-mobile phone and wanted the phone number transferred to the net10 that I just purchased. I was given a case number and to keep checking for a message that this was done. I checked a couple of days and then called to find out the progress. 2 days later I had a phone number and my landline phone had been transferred. I am taking college courses online and have many contacts that need to be addressed. So, I had to get another landline number, and now my DSL for the PC does not work which will be 2weeks before I have it back, all this at my cost. I called customer service and spoke with a representative; I did not get anywhere. I then talked to this person's supervisor, did not get anywhere, I then spoke to their supervisor, another go round. So much for interpersonal relations. They are located in Columbia, with corporate offices in Miami Fl. I am going to be calling them after this blog. I can almost tell you the outcome right now. Also there was stated $.10 per/minute US calls and $.15 international calls. That is restricted and you cannot call beyond the US, Canada, and Mexico. SO MUCH FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLING. Robert White, Clinton, NY
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Apr, 2010 by    -1 Votes
My advise is start with a new number. Net10 is great if you get the phone in person and can use it with out getting complicated. They do have fantastic rates at 10c per minute and yes it is based for us to use at home. My phone works very well and I really do save so much now that im not on contract.
 13th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have NEVER in my life experirenced such POOR service form a cell phone company! I have had the phone for a week and STILL have no voice mail! It took 5 days to get ANY service on it! I have spent more time on my landline complaining to the folks in India than I have ever with any other cell phone provider. NEVER AGAIN. I can't wait to transport my number back away from Net10.
 27th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Abysmal customer service and junky phones seems to be the norm with trac and its subsidiaries.
My nightmare was similar to yours, but is hopefully almost over since I managed to move my airtime to an older featureless phone that at least works so the time can be used up.
 18th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes

NET 10 - MINUTES WERE NOT TRANSFERED TO NEW PHONE
NET 10
Texas
Phone: 512-674-1399

ACYIVATED NEW PHONE TRIED TO TRANSFER MINUTES FROM OLD PHONE TO NEW ONE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE DID NOT DO IT I BOUGHT MORE MINUTES THEY DONT GO IN AFFECT UNTIL 12/28.I THINK I NEED TO CHANE CELL PHONE SERVICE CAUSE YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR JOB.
 10th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

NET 10 - In the last hour I have received 3 emails and 4 texts to remind me to buy minutes
Net 10

Net 10 phone minutes. In the last hour I have received 3 emails and 4 texts to remind me to buy minutes. This is after many many many requests asking Net 10 to stop this. I know when to buy minutes. I hate Net 10.
 7th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have had a Net Ten Phone for over a year and paid on the montly fee. On Dec. 3, 2012 I paid my fee and on Dec 8, 2012 my phone was either lost or stolen and within an hour I had reported it to them to be deactivated and ask for a refund. I called three times and got a run a round and on the third call was told very bluntly that I could not get a refund. The first time I was told that I had to notify them 24 hrs. prior to reload to get a refund, . I was told if I bought a new phone they would be glad to put the min. on the new phone. No way - I might have lost my money but I got rid of a bad apple. They do not honor their word and are very unethical in their dealings. If the problem is for their benifit, that is the way they will go . Satisfied customers are the least of their worry.
 18th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Worst cell phone company ever.Customer Service is a joke.They will give you the run around and put you on hold for hours.They all speak with a thick foreign accent and communication with them is all but impossible.Avoid this company at all costs!
 28th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
I just purchased the $50.00 per month plan with unlimited internet using my HTC smart phone and hoped to us this hotspot active on this phone to work at home with my laptop computer, however the local provider could not help me in completing this service? He shared with me that soon an app would be coming ready to download which would permit me to complete the sharing my hotspot with my laptop! my question today is do you have any comments regarding these matters that would assure me along these lines? Thank You signed Richard
 18th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
They inactived me for no reason. Tried to reactive, they took the money out but didn't active. Finally I'm active they took all my 3077 minutes and I can't get them back. Worst company I have ever dealt with. DO NOT go with this company. Took me years of crap to call it quits. STAY A WAY!!
 14th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes

NET 10 - They Suck
Net 10
Frederick

Run Run do not get Net 10 I just lost my phone # that I have had for 15 years they deactivated my phone without my request and now it is going to take an act of god to get it back. Horrible, horrible customer service and you cannot even understand them as they are not from the US.
 21st of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have just bought a net10 phone card just a couple days ago and I revealed the pin number on it but when the operator asks me to add the pin he saying it's invaild pin and why. All I can say about the all of the net10's companies are f**king fakes just get out of business you fakes S.O.B's

Contact Us

Website Hijacking. Know who are dealing with!
Website Hijacking. Know who are dealing with!
more videos More Videos