NCO Financial

False informaqtion provided. Rude, insulting managers. They don't want to hear you when you have a complaint

SHAKINA AND MR MONROE FROM NCO FINANCIAL AT 18002956724- Were extremly rude they hung up on me they would not let me speak. They told me false information that what I settled with Shakina was not going to to show on my credit the unpaid half. I later called the company I was disputing the bill with and they said YES it would. They have yet to submit the claim so I do understsand that. Shakina said, " IT WILL NOT POST ON YOUR CREDIT." Then she later stated, " there could be a possibility." At the time of my call to settle my debt on OCTOBER 15, 2009. She was very polite into taking my credit card information. But when I called today to clearify the LIE she told me. I told her she was contradicting herself. She told me to hold on. I waited paitiently for 26 mins on a silent hold. I was tired of waiting I called back and I was recording the call because this seems illegal to me. I let her know I was waiting for 26 mins she said, " oh you could have I am working?" I could not believe this. She then said ok hold on and transfered me to someone's voicemail. I could not believe this so I called back a couple of times and got MR. MONROE. I was thinking he was going to be professional and he was not I was in the middle of my sentences and he said well since your going to do all the talking I am going to hang up and I let him know I was recording this abuse and he said ok and hung up. I am going to post this on more than this website. If the situation is not corrected or if when I call back I am getting mistreated I will continue for as long as I can to get to the bottom of these people in NCO SYSTEMS NCO FINACIAL SYSTEMS NCO DEBT COLLECTORS SAME-
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us