NationStar

Posted:

Collection Agency

Nationstar
Nationstar (NS) is debt collector... they service NOTHING!

NS reps refuse to identify themselves by more than a first name, sometimes a bogus extension number. you can NEVER reach the same person you spoke with previously. hold times are ridiculous... then we must identify ourselves all over again.

NS failed to produce payment history on my account for life of loan as i requested (Citi Mtg previous lender). my loan was established 7/07 with Citi Mtg and NS took over my loan 11/10. NS only provided history since that time (11/10).

they refuse to walk me thru Fannie Mae loan look-up process. i've tried numerous times to look-up my loan via this bogus internet service to no avail. i even tried contacting Fannie Mae direct and they referred me back to the servicer and released the call.

banks and the american government should be ashamed of themselves... LOSERS!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

29th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
We are now in the process of dealing with this company same circumstances. Not getting a good feeling
 11th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
You need to take CitiMortgage to Federal Court. On your original loan Note, who held the note at that time? FNMA probably or Lehman Brothers or MERS. What assignments have you received or has been filed in city or county records? Do the assignments follow the trail of the people collecting from you? Nationstar is not considered a debt collector, don't know why not but so be it.Sue under the FDCPA 13 U.S.C.$169 which is Fair debt collection practices also for damages for violations of the Consumer collection Practices Act for your state. I have been fighting 10 properties in Florida since the crash. Federal Court is the only way I've been winning. My Mortgage people were Aurora who sold to Nationstar, BofA and Citimortgage. State court doesn't work.

Contact Us