logo

Gentleninja
Gentleninja scammed me
5. (35 mins ago)
boot barn
poor customer service for online orders

Consumer Tips & Tricks

National Processing Center

Posted:    Felisia

Unauthorized billing

National Processing Center
These people contacted me and I thought they were from the Gov't so assumed they were tried and true. Said I qualified for a grant. there would be a $380.00 fee for lawyers to do research to see which grant was for me. I agreed for the bank to debit my account. I waited several weeks and did not hear from them. Started calling and they were always changing their hours and that put doubt in my mind about them so after several attempts they finally answered and I requested my money back. A Mary Gilmore is one that I spoke with. They said I had to fill out a form. They sent it to me with instructions that said the papers were do be blank and I HAD to sent it back Priority Mail within 3 days .

I would have overnighted it but would I have gotten my money back. I did everything they ask me to to get my money back. They never would return my calls. I call every day for months. Sometimes 2 times a day until I got so frustrated I gave up. I still want my money from them! I even emailed a McCullum in Va. I think he is a congressman. No reply. I email Allen Boyd here in Florida. No response. So does anyone out there care for the widow that get ripped off! Well we will see. I read on Google that took me to your site that another lady in Cottondale which is right up the road from me got the same mess as I did from the same people. So, can you do something about getting our money back? Or is this just a sight to spill our guts? I live on disability and things are so tight and I don't even have the luxury of going out and shopping for my 10 grandchildren here at Christmas time. I love with all my heart and when someone does me like this it stabs my in the heart! I pray that the man who is in charge of all this deception has a miserable return for what he has done to innocent people. I bet he has hemmroids even as I type! But, I still want my money back! $380.00! to be exact!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More National Processing Center complaints
National Processing Center - Grant scam

Comments

30th of Dec, 2008 by   Laurie 0 Votes
ITS A SCAM AND YOU GOT CAUGHT BY IT.

With Internet, Email etc - the only person who is going to look out for you is YOU!

The best advice I can give to you is to ALWAYS assume its a scam until proven otherwise! YOU HAVE TO DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELF.
Such as reading the Federal Trade Commission website on this grant scam.

You do not need a lawyer - the government makes this info free to all. You assumed that they were the only way to get a grant.

Stop Holding for Customer Service