logo
search

National Homeworkers Association, Chicago, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - money

National Homeworkers Association Contacts & Informations

National Homeworkers Association

Posted: 2012-01-10 by

money

natioanal homeworkers association
28 E. jackson bldg. 10th floor/#F-458
Chicago, Illinois
i received an envelope from this company that i had requested, i sent in the money to start working at home well over a month ago and still have not received package to start work. please send me product to work from home or please return my money!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More National Homeworkers Association complaints
National Homeworkers Association - is this a scam?

Comments

1st of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I sent in $40.00 to get started on February 15, 2011 and I have gotten anything yet either. What is their problem? I think when you send out the money they should send out your letters and envelopes to start mailing them out as soon as possible.
 16th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I just received my letter today. I gave my letter to authorities in my city! I have done this before when I was ripped off and they did a very god job in helping me. This sounds like a hoax sorry to say. Always investigate first. Next time send a cancelled check and see if you get some kind of a response from them. If you do try and get a phone number!

Rebate Checks Scams