logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
4. (38 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)
5. (46 mins ago)

phone calls

National Auto Warranty Service
unsolicited phone calls
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jun, 2008 by   Mike B.  Best Advice +4 Votes
I've gotten a couple dozen phone calls from this company, trying to sell me an extended warranty on a 10 year old vehicle. I've used their "press 2 to be removed" system, and they call back. I've talked to their agent and asked to be removed from their calling system, and was told I would be...and they called back. I've talked to their agents several more times, asked to be removed each time, been told I would be each time, yet still they keep calling back. Most recent was 10 minutes ago.

I have no relationship with this company, but I'm about to send them a registered letter telling them that if they call me again I will bill them for my time and the use of my phone equipment for their marketing calls, and that their agreement to my terms will be signaled by their next call to my phone number. Failure to pay will result in a suit for collection in Maryland. I'd prefer that they just stop calling me...
 16th of Jun, 2008 by   anthony rose 0 Votes
these people are jerks, i got a call, the 25th one in 4 weeks from these idiots...i told them to stop calling me...can we sue them? this is turning into harrasement

thanks,

anthony
 17th of Jun, 2008 by   Dave 0 Votes
If I can figure out a way of suing these guys or getting them in deep trouble, I will. I have had DOZENS of calls from them, all on my work cell number.

I cannot figure out how to get rid of them
 19th of Jun, 2008 by   ironeric 0 Votes
This is obviously a phishing scheme. I can't find their website, corporate office, or any other information on this organization. It's just the newest way to steal identity or gain il gotten credit card numbers. They've been calling me repeatedly, and each time I ask to be removed from the list. This time I asked for corporate address, contact, anything and all she provided back was "we're all over the nation."
 1st of Jul, 2008 by   George 0 Votes
WE are basically getting the same treatment as the other companies above. We are getting from 2 to 5 calls a day from these people and have asked more than 5 times to be taken off the call list and they keep calling and calling all the time. If there is a feasible way to sue these people, I will gladly join the process. How can we get this to stop?
 1st of Jul, 2008 by   Tx_T 0 Votes
National Auto Warranty Services
100 Mall Parkway
Wentzville, MO 63385

Ph:(636) 639-1620

They have several suits against them already. You might have better success suing the government officials who continue to allow them to stay in business.

They called me using a false name and number on my caller id, probably used skiptracey to change their id.
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by   Beware!!!! 0 Votes
These guys are clearly committing a crime. I've been receiving calls to my cell phone from them several times a day for the past couple of months. They use a fictitious number for caller id. They have given me fictitious call back numbers and web addresses which I have pointed out to them while they were on the phone with me weren't accurate.

I've complained to the FTC a number of times, but the calls continue.
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by   kanye 0 Votes
Thank you T The Skiptracer...

These people have called me numerous times in the past few months. They always say this is the "2nd and final notice" about my car's warranty. They have no idea what kind of car I drive.

Today I told the guy I had a 1985 560 SL (Mercedes) that I would love to extend the warranty on. He didn't want to mess with it and asked if I had another car I would like to extend the warranty on.

They annoyed me too much so I did a lot of web searching and found out they have lawsuits pending in Missouri and found the number you listed. So I called them and wasted their time (lame, I know, but I had nothing better to do today). I got a couple of quote - including one on the non-existent 1985 560 SL and then started prying about references. She gave me a website: http://oneautowarranty.com but she couldn't explain why that website didn't say National Auto Warranty Services anywhere on it. She said they were a broker for numerous companies. I then asked her if I could get any "testimonials" or any recommendations from satisfied customers. She said she was sure with as much business as they do, she's sure there are some people who aren't happy. I told her I understood and asked if she knew about any lawsuits. She said she was unaware of any, but was sure that with a company their size there were bound to be unhappy customers.

Then I just let her have it and she asked why I had wasted her time and hung up.

I have no sympathy for people who knowingly work for crooks. They are no better IMO. They should all be brought up on charges.
 8th of Jul, 2008 by   ajpearl 0 Votes
I am so sick and tired of these unsolicited and unwanted calls about extending my auto warranty. No matter how many times I've pushed "2" to be removed, the calls keep coming, over and over and over again. Sometimes I've pushed "1" to speak to an operator, at which time I 've told the operator that before I would discuss anything about my vehicle, I want to know more about the company that wants me to spend my money with them, to make sure I'm dealing with a reputable company. At that time, they would just tell me the company name is National Auto Warranty Services. As soon as I pressed the operator for more information, they would hang up on me. This has happened repeatedly. Then, a few hours later, I'd get another call showing a phoney caller ID name and number, but with the same message, that this was my second and last call about my expiring warranty. This is an invasion of my privacy and I find it reprehensible, but I don't know how to stop it. There ought to be a law requiring an actual caller ID number that you can call back. This is fraud and there must be something illegal about what they're doing. I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to give these people a credit card number or any other personal information. Does anybody have any idea how to stop this? Help...
 8th of Jul, 2008 by   Phil 0 Votes
I'm getting these calls now on my cellphone, which costs me airtime minutes. The Caller ID is blocked, but since that often happens with business calls coming through a PBX its not a tell tale sign. I went ahead and pressed "1" to tell a human to please stop calling me and the lady told me the name of the company and just put me on hold. Rude.
 11th of Jul, 2008 by   M 0 Votes
Our story is a repeat of the above but it has been over 6 months and when you ask them to please remove you from the list they call back and harrass you again.

I just spoke with the Federal Trade Commission (877-382-4357). In sum, the only thing we can do is file a report with the FTC. They are tracking everything to build a case. The story was old news to the woman that I spoke with. The best thing? Get Anonymous Call Rejection on your phone, file a complaint, and don't give these inhuman people the time of day. Blocking there number won't work because, well, it isn't one number.

According to the FTC, they are total frauds. They want to get bank information to rip you off. The phones they use are throw out cell phones, etc. etc. Never give your information over the phone or internet unless you are positive with whom you are dealing.
 14th of Jul, 2008 by   Jasmine56 0 Votes
I just bought the house two months ago and these people have been calling me every day, sometimes two and more times a day. Their number on the caller ID (always from FL) always comes back with a recording that the number has been disconnected. I am on the do not call registry. However, when I press 1 and start to tell them to take my number off their list, they hang up on me. This morning I got yet another call and got as far as, "I have asked you people to take my..." and was hung up on after being called a 'f------ b----'. I have filed a complaint on the registry and filed a compaint with the FTC, but after this morning I will also be filing with the Attorney General office. T The Skiptracer, thank you putting up the information on this company. I do not understand with so many complaints, why hasn't the government stepped in??
 14th of Jul, 2008 by   Ron 0 Votes
**** this info will help **** leave messages for each of those noted below, someone will call back and remove you from their internal call list **** the only way to get through to these people is to become a nusance to them **** good luck!
-------------------------------------------------

National Auto Warranty Services
100 Mall Pkwy
Wentzville, MO 63385
Tel: 636.639.1620

General Sales Manager, Derek Carroll (ext 7799)
General Manager, Eddie Struckman (ext 7706)
Team Managers: Brian Hayes, Brian Sczepanski, Chris Robinson, Len Woolfenden and Nils Foldberg.

--------------------------------------------------
Complaints to:
FTC tel 877.382.4357
File complaint with MO Attorney General's office

National Auto Warranty Services, Inc.
Incorporated by Darain Atkinson, Philip J. Jehle, Cory C. Atkinson, National Auto Warranty Services, Inc. is located at 100 Mall Pkwy Wentzville, MO 63385. National Auto Warranty Services, Inc. was incorporated on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 in the State of FL and is currently active. Business Filings Incorporated represents National Auto Warranty Services, Inc. as their registered agent.

State of Florida Incorporation Record for National Auto Warranty Services, Inc.
State: FL

• Vice President
3 Fort Sumter Ct
Saint Charles, MO 63303
 15th of Jul, 2008 by   Kalsia 0 Votes
I just called the FTC and registered my complaint.
 16th of Jul, 2008 by   Allan Madar 0 Votes
Like so many others, I was getting a call about every day from them and I too asked them to stop calling, but they did not stop. For about 2 weeks I was getting at least one call a day from them.

I too will file a complaint to the FTC about this.
 16th of Jul, 2008 by   Buddy 0 Votes
Here is an interesting link on the brothers...

Paying his dues...
 18th of Jul, 2008 by   SecretAgentWoman 0 Votes
These frauds have been calling my business tech support line for weeks now. FTC and TX OAG complaints filed.

These are the kind of people you would agree it's ok to torture in public.
 18th of Jul, 2008 by   xeon 0 Votes
From switchboard.intelius.com
His home line?

Darain Atkinson
1009 HAWKS LANDING DR
LAKE SAINT LOUIS, MO 63367
(636) 561-2754
 18th of Jul, 2008 by   James 0 Votes
Don't worry, I blew up these peoples voicemail boxes, lol.
 18th of Jul, 2008 by   carlos 0 Votes
Getting tons of calls from (720) 564-0156 . Make it stop!

Check this link