logo

Kirby Vacuums
Kirby sales tactics solution
2. (6 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
3. (28 mins ago)

7628 snowmass mountain
Littleton, Colorado
Phone: 720 981 4834
calypsomeg62@msn.com
I recently asked for a loan modification under the presidents plan to 31% of my husbands income after I lost my job. We are in preforclosure and I sent in all the necessary paperwork with a hardship letter. Our previous banker GMAC gave us a few payments rolled into the loan which just made the mortgage higher each month. Nationstar says because this was done they will make no effort to lower our interest rate or extend the term so we can avoid foreclosure and bankruptcy. We want to keep our home and the presidents plan would make it affordable but they will not help.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Mar, 2009 by   Sick of Nationstar +1 Votes
I too asked Nationstar to modify my loan under the Presidents plan and they told me that it isn't a law that they have to abide by and that they have no plans to adjust my loan. My intrest rate is now almost 11 percent. I have been making the payments to them for four years now. I lost my job and called them immediately to tell them that I couldn't make that months payment. They told me that I could make one full month's payment plus 1/4 of the missed payment for the next four months to catch everything up. What they didn't tell me, and I didn't find out until recently when trying to refinance my loan with another company, was that they reported all of the five months of large payments as late to the credit companies. This company needs to be put out of business.
 6th of Apr, 2009 by   David +1 Votes
I recently paid off my loan with these idiots. I got an insurance check that was made out to me and them, sent it to them to get it endorsed, they sent it back sayin I needed to sign it first (red flag). I called and they said that since I was paid off, they could not help me and to call my insurance company (State Farm, very helpful) and they said they would take care of it right away. Be afraid, very, very afraid of Nationstar, or Nation Star. If someone mentions them, run, very fast, do not walk away. They are hard to get a hold of and will give you a run around.
 19th of Jan, 2010 by   Houston1971 0 Votes
Nationstar after 3 months of perfect payments in our trial period, have asked us to do another 3 month trial period...have anyone heard of this before?
 24th of Jan, 2010 by   DebDurden Pine Grove CA 0 Votes
Howdy:

I actually lost a little sleep last night. I did some research and found that Nationstar is not "legitimate" in its request. They eventually will want money "UPFRONT" - not legal at all. I also asked a few colleques and they never head of a 3 month perfect payment "TRIAL PAYMENT". It is usually 6 months and you should have signed an agreement and modification conditions.

Please research more. See below. That website is very very informative and you will see that Northstar is owned by different investors. It is my opinion that you need to contact the "CEO" of the investor company as I mentioned before and get to the bottom of this. Sounds like a scam and you are giving them money with NO commitment. It is my opinion that you not send money without some type of contract?

HOpe this helps...good luck...don't know your age etc. - however, most superior courts have "free" legal council to assist you with questions and if you are a senior, definitely ask AARP and/or you can pull up 'free attorney advice modification" or something like that.

Good luck. Your tenacity in researching, I promise, will be worth it. There are people who care and provide free information. Once you have suceeded (an you will) - pass it on.

Regards,