selective scammers

Do NOT order from Napsgear.net! My first order took 8 weeks to arrive but at least I got it. My second order they just picked up the money I sent and then canceled my order. I have tried emailing them, contacting them thru their support site and even thru the forum board they sponsor on juicedmuscle. No response and they even banned me from the forum without explanation once I posted that I have proof the money I sent was picked up, including time, date and city. Be warned. Napsgear.net is selective scammer and their forum juicedmuscle is NOT to be trusted.
Complaint comments Comments (26) Complaint country United States Complaint category Sports & Recreation
Was the above complaint useful?

13th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Sorry to hear that juicedmuscle.com is a steroids scam forum i thought only eroids.com was the scam review forum.
 13th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Yeah, thanks Shanoya. Just want to get the word out. I trusted Napsgear and Juicedmuscle but they have both burned me on this last order.
 15th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Update, I have just gotten an email from them apologizing for the mistake and they are processing my order.
 16th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Only buy best grade steroid guys. WHO GMP! Remember it is your body price is lest important as qualiety.
 18th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
xaxiss1969: i sent you a message.
 20th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Originally Posted by gym_junkie22
Approved by StoneColdNTO

Registrant: NORTHSTAR TRADING CORPORATION PO BOX 983 Klagenfurt, 9010 AT Domain name: PHARMAEUROPE.COM Administrative Contact: Karnner, Mihael info@pharmaeurope.com PO BOX 983 Klagenfurt, 9010 AT 44 716 18789 Technical Contact: Karnner, Mihael info@pharmaeurope.com PO BOX 983 Klagenfurt, 9010 AT 44 716 18789 Registration Service Provider: Domenca d.o.o., support@domenca.com +386 4 5835 444 +386 4 5831 999 (fax) http://www.domenca.com This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords, DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions. Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC. Record last updated on 01-Sep-2004. Record expires on 01-Sep-2014. Record created on 01-Sep-2001. Domain servers in listed order: WOODY.SOFTNET.SI BUZZ.SOFTNET.SI Domain status: ACTIVE

This guy is THE biggest scammer on the net. He has literally tons of sites registered and is notorious for sending out fakes especially to the US. The first small order is good but the next bigger one is crap.
Never send money to Klagenfurt, Austria.

Here's a list of his sites, he's even got a forum at www.pharmaciesforme.com but I scared everyone off )

The very worst thing is he has a banner at www.mesomorphosis.com

*Courteousy of David from musclechat.org*
 5th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I look up Valandovo on web. This is what it look. This is center of town. I only imagine how rest look.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/Town_center_of_Valandovo.jpg<... />
Asiapharma.com say Moldova is shit backward contry. Do you buy anything make in Valandovo in kitchen?

22nd of Jul, 2011 by    -1 Votes
napsgear.com is legit that much I know.

Can anyone confirm this? Is eroids.com really lixuslabs.com ?
 27th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Go to eroids . Com and see all the f***ing ppl naps have scammed including me I ordered 400 worth of gear june 5th still nothing! And they have the nerve to talk shit to me like I robbed them!! Smfh.. f*** naps gear.net
 13th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I looked up eurobolic.com and found out they are also asiapharma.com so I am adding my complaint.

Don't order anything from eurobolic.com, you will be disapointed.

I ordered two items in February a week later I decided to change my order and was told that I can't cancel the current order and putting in a new order would be better. So I did actually ordered an additional item. In April, I received my 1st order and did not use it because it had particles swimming in it. I took it to a chemist friend and he told me it was tainted. I never received my 2nd order and was never contacted about any items being out of stock. I waited and waited because I was told that the 2nd order is on the way.

Besides the fact that nobody contacts you when items you ordered are not available (even though the online status says they will), they will never answer your email. I have send them several emails. I received one email about my refund stating that this particular department would not be responsible for it and I will be contacted by the "right" department soon.

I am still waiting for my order or refund. It's been a long time. It took them 8 weeks to send me any order (let alone that it was tainted). Who would have thought that ordering items online can take this long.

Good service would have been to 1) cancel an order when it was supposed to be canceled; 2) contact me when items turn out to be out of stock; 3)return emails 4) issue a refund in a timely manner! 5) Not sell tainted asiapharma.com!

In summary, don't buy anything here, you will be disappointed!
eurobolic.com does not deliver orders and the customer service is terrible.
The product (I ordered asiapharma.com injectables) is tainted and as such a health hazard.
 4th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I had the exact same story. I ordered 3 asiapharma items online. I received an email from the anabolicsteroidscentral.com anbolicsteroidsguide.com telling me that they had received my order and that the items would be shipped only after I sent payment. Four weeks after I sent payment I decided to contact them and ask if the items had been shipped. Nothing. After 6 others emails to customer service I never received a response.

eurobolic.com norxshop.com anabolicsteroidscentral.com anbolicsteroidsguide.com is fraudulent.

Do not order from eurobolic.com norxshop.com anabolicsteroidscentral.com anbolicsteroidsguide.com they will scam you.
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by    -1 Votes
I've bee doing business with naps for years. Multiple orders yearly and they've always came through. Their customer service and online reps have always been extremely helpful when any issues have came up. I'll do business with these guys as long as I need their services.
 24th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Eroids is a lame site period, Juicedmuscle is not a scam forum they are just a forum and naps does not scam anyone. They had issues in the summer of 2011 but now things are back on track and shipping hella fast.
 24th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Eroids is a lame site for sure, Naps is stronger than ever, shipping is fast & their products are the best.
 25th of Apr, 2012 by    -1 Votes
How the hell did this go from about napsgear.net to world pharma/asiapharma and all those other scam sites? Here's my review: I got an order in 2 weeks with everything I ordered and some extras. Very happy! Told naps I would write good reviews for them everywhere google lead me. These guys are back to being the best again, and I'll tell everyone.
 25th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Never had a problem with naps been using them for almost 8 years! very puzzling how some people clainm these problems,
 26th of Apr, 2012 by    -1 Votes
I've been only using Naps for a long time, never had an issue..they always come through
 17th of May, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Been using Naps for 2 years now. Great product. Delivery can take a bit sometimes however my gear always shows up. Many of my friends have used naps for several years and are satisfied as well. I am at a complete loss as to why some of these posters are calling naps a scam. I wonder how they have managed to stay in business almost 10 years scamming people.
 5th of Jun, 2012 by    -1 Votes
I have yet to have any problems with naps guys. I've been a farily consistent order of small to medium sized orders for a couple years and one time it did take 17 days to get here butt that was all. IMO with these prices on Geneza products why not give it a go?

cbc out

22nd of Jul, 2012 by    +1 Votes
dudes I ordered from Napsgear. they collected my $ thru WU in Moldova. Then i go to site and my order is cancelled for non-payment. I contact cust support and they give me the run around a few times and then I forward the email i got from WU that confirmed that the $ was picked up in Moldova. They say they will change status of order to shipped and ship gear but they dont. I contact cust support again and they have no record of my WU payment confirmation. i send it again and the process starts all over again. I even ask the cust support person if i should just tuck my tail and give up. I tell her to just give it to me straight as I can take it like a man. She says the order has to be approved before it is shipped. About three weeks this process has been. So i figure they have ripped me off. I will continue to contatc cust support and ask about my order. I complained about this on Juiced muscle forum and they banned me from posting also. Seems like it all is a little shady. I still hold out hope that they will come thru as many have said they did for them but I am a little skepticle at this point. Will post again in one week to give update. Good luck to all who have ordered thru Napsgear

Contact Us