logo

Lease Finance Group LLC
Took $587.35 from my bank account over a matter of 1 1/2 years
4. (15 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
5. (24 mins ago)
Dating gateways LLC
eurodate.com account suspended

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute, Los Angeles, California Complaints & Reviews - Scam

Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute Contacts & Informations

8721 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, California
Phone: 1-323-204-0010
dogtraininginstitute.com
On Sept 23, 2008 payment was processed for $37.00. Recieved notification via e-mail that I would received username and password with 24 hours to access the website. It is now October 18, 2008 and I have yet to received anything from this website. I have sent numerous e-mails asking for a refund and have again received no response from anyone.

I believe this website is a scam and unfortunately I became one of their victims.
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Nov, 2008 by   Nancy Richards Org 0 Votes
There's a site dedicated to information about this scam:

It should help people stay away from the dog training institute scam sites IF they do a simple search before they purchase products.

But sometimes we forget...

It IS possible and worth trying to get your money back by writing a letter to Nabanipa Roy in India (as mentioned in the terms of the site).
I DID receive a refund within one or two weeks after sending the letter.
 20th of Oct, 2009 by   rhoda farrell 0 Votes
i to have been taked can not get into the site paid 37.00 what a scam
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   Irma Foxman 0 Votes
I paid $37.00 but did not receive the promiced goods.
Interesting that all e-mails were returned because "Institute" is not probably existing. Shame on you America!
No wonder your economy at the crisis - the country full of crooks, and there is no Law to fight them!!!
 21st of Jul, 2011 by   Linda Beckman 0 Votes
Sorry you were ripped off but please don't blame America for your bad luck. I, too, fell victim from this scam, but upon calling my bank to stop all future charges, I was told that the first attempt to charge my credit card came out of the country of Cypress and was refused as my bank er said they do not ever do business with Cypress due to the high amount of fraud. The second attempt to bill my card was attempted in India, as I guess they understand that many banks know not to do business with Cypress. So, it looks like more of an International scam, not just U.S., but even so, if I had been ripped off by a company in your country, I would never think to blame your entire country, nor would I wish ill upon your economy. G'day, mate.
 21st of Aug, 2013 by   Desiree_Rose 0 Votes
A tip for anyone before buying something off the internet always look at the web address on the payment page.. It should always start with "http/www." Never "www." This is a tattletale sign of a scam! Thank goodness I did research on this what seemed to be amazing break through to help train my 3 month old German Shepard become a perfectly mannered dog. The nerve of these people, taking advantage like this. You should always research things like this. Simple and takes only seconds. I googled "Nancy Richards online dog training" and it came up with RIPOFF right away!
 1st of Sep, 2013 by   Candy E. 0 Votes
I was about to sign up and pay, when I looked it up and it immediately showed up as a SCAM. That really saved me. I am disabled and on disability income and couldn't afford a loss. They give you a "special offer" urging victims with a deadline to hurry for such a "bargain". This should be a dead giveaway being so high pressure.
 6th of Mar, 2014 by   Bethune 0 Votes
Thank you for all your help I was about to sign up for this scam, glad I checked it out first. Something should be done with people like this but what can you do if you can't find them. Thanks again for all your help.

Beware E-mail Scam Targeank Accounts!

Latest Groups