logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Sarah Majic
This lady and thief and scammer
2. (0 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
3. (1 mins ago)
coca cola draw in uk 2013
my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk
4. (4 mins ago)
Scott Citrane
This man is scammer and thief
5. (7 mins ago)
Renewal by Andersen
replacement windowns

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MyVitanet.com Complaints & Reviews - They do not deserve your business and need to be shut down

MyVitanet.com Contacts & Informations

MyVitanet.com

Posted: 2011-03-18 by    Hlaskes

They do not deserve your business and need to be shut down

Myvitanet.com
myvitanet.com
I have been trying to get a credit for a spray bottle of Biofreeze that arrived and was almost empty. I ordered 4 bottles and the other 3 bottles were fine. I had requested a new bottle sent free of charge but was told 2 billing cycles to get the credit.

I have also had issues with waiting over a month for product since they keep changing the ship date continually! However, they do charge your credit card immediately which is WRONG!

On this last order, I have had all kinds of issues with changing an email address and several messages back & forth which took over a month to achieve so I would have proper access to the site and in order to have them send responses to the correspondence regarding the credit I am looking for. I have never dealt with a company that is as inadequate or as USER UNFRIENDLY ever before. I will never order again as I do not need this frustration over an order and I will find another supplier of my Biofreeze.

I asked for their address and was ignored but found the address by reading the reviews on this site and another customer supplied me with the address. I sent copies of all the messages and a letter explaining my frustration to that address to make them aware of how dissatisfied a customer I am. I will be submitting a claim to my Mastercard company to go after above mentioned credit.

Here is what I just wrote to them in response to an email which was a lie as they were promising that the credit would be done soon which I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR ONE MINUTE:

"Thanks for feeding me a bunch of lip service because that is what your words are!!! You need to see that it gets done so that Better Business Bureau does not have to step in! Your saying that your Accounting Department has to have it done manually means not one thing to me! It is all a bunch of garbage and putting off what should have been done a couple of weeks ago! If you had a good customer service and good operation, this credit would be applied quickly! Hmmm isn't it strange at how quickly your BOGUS COMPANY manages to charge my account before something even ships which is WRONG!!!YOUR ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT NEEDS TO BE AS SPEEDY CREDITING YOUR CUSTOMERS AS YOU ARE IN SCOFFING THE MONEY FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS ACCOUNTS! I have been totally informed by Better Business Bureau how poorly your company is run by the multiple cases they have against you! GET THIS CREDIT DONE ASAP to eliminate one more case for them to have to be involved in. You should be closed up and not allowed to run a business!!!"

TO ALL OF MY FELLOW ON LINE BUYERS...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY...THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS AND NEED TO BE CLOSED UP!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Holiday Safety Tips 2009