logo

MyLife.com Complaints & Reviews - remove my name from mylife

MyLife.com Contacts & Informations

MyLife.com

Posted:    linda halbert

remove my name from mylife

removemy name details from mylife
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Nov, 2010 by   pleaaase 0 Votes
I never paid them, I never joined...but I continue to get their annoying e-mails.
I asked them 15 times over the past year to DELETE my account for security reasons...
They never deleted it...This website is a danger for anyone trying to maintain any degree of privacy.
I was assured my account & personal information was deleted... They crossed out my address...
but the rest of my file is still on their site! They shouldn't have the right to provide anyone who asks personal
info about another person, unless that person gives permission to do so... Maybe they need to get sued!
Some people do NOT want MYLIFE.com to have an online profile on them for the world to see
Don't you get it MYLIFE? DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW!!!
 21st of Dec, 2010 by   nicolette ramsay 0 Votes
i agree that my life has put peoples inforamation on the computer with out people knowing and i am ver upset about it. I want my life to take my information off the computer NOW!!!. i t is pissing me off, DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!! I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE MY INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET!!!
 29th of Jan, 2011 by   Rose Marie Dobson 0 Votes
I want my account removed from My Life. I never put the info on the account and I want it all removed now. If not done I will notify the attorney general of my state so they can investigate this.
Account listed as roro5206@aol.com
I want you immediate attention to this.All the info on this account is wrong.
What more would you like me to say. REMOVE MY ACCOUNT
I never put my information on this site.
 29th of Jan, 2011 by   Rose Marie Dobson 0 Votes
I am reported this to attorney-general of the state of NY. Remove my name now.
 22nd of Feb, 2011 by   educateyourself 0 Votes
First of all, I don't want to insult you, but really you complain on here and expect to get somewhere? Those of you who have tried to sue/or proceed legally against MyLife have probably noticed that there is absolutely nothing you can do. Why? Because anything that YOU put on the internet (Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc) is NOT private. Also, MyLife has access to public record profiles which are issued by, guess who, government agencies! So it's not like they are stealing your information, you just hadn't realized you don't have as much privacy as you thought you did. Even still, you can call and MyLife will remove the PR info. per your request. You are so dumb its comical
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   mazdaline taylor 0 Votes
the site is not free. In order to use the site you must join .. the site is not helpful. I want my money refunded. there is no such thing as 14 day free trial. Tried to use the site and got the dame info. When you ask for another searchyou are asked to join another site. Not getting what I paid for. I want a refund. the customer is always right. Not happy with the product I want a refund. My attitude is MAD! DISAPPOINTED! When I called their number to talk to someone there is a charge for so many minutes to ask questions. This is a rip off. I WANT A REFUND, I WANT A REFUND. Not happy at all with the site.
*Maz*
 13th of May, 2012 by   Ragdoll79 0 Votes
My husbands xwife put him on this site and his parnets with out him or his parnets knowing about it. She doesn't belong to this family so she needs to be stop!! MyLife needs to be sue and so does Rebecca Williams.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by   queen frazier 0 Votes
I want my name and all concering about remove from youe list now. queenfrazier 12305

Saving on Pets