logo
search

My Life.com Complaints & Reviews - Missleading "free trial"

My Life.com Contacts & Informations

My Life.com

Posted:

Missleading "free trial"

MyLife.com
Signed up for a free trial after reading ALL terms and conditions, then I had to CALL to cancel my membership and when I did they said that I hadn't signed up for the free trial, that they "don't even offer a free trial". I literally was on the membership for 10 minutes and they said the best they could do was credit me 50% of my money back since there was a misunderstanding on my part.
By the way once your sucked into their membership they don't give you any more information than you get before you sign up.
I ended up cancelling my card cuz of these jerks.

MYLIFE.COM IS A SCAM!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2010 by    +1 Votes
this site is bullsh*t there scamming people i thought i'd try it after seeing the ad on tv to TRY THIS FOR FREE so when i did i clicked WHO IS LOOKING FOR YOU and it took me to a payment page what the hell this is false advertisment, these people keep this up their false ads there going to get in alot of trouble and when they do i'll be the first to lmfao. a bunch of scamming money grubbin a*#holes is all they are.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by    +1 Votes
IT NOT FREE YOU HAVE TO PAY TO SEE U LOOKING FOR YOU I THINK IT BULLSH** SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET SOME ONE IN TROUBLE CUZ IT NOT TRUE AT ALL
 24th of Apr, 2011 by    +1 Votes
mylife.com, & classmates.com are both ripoffs... & neither will give you a refund no matter if your a member for 20 seconds, 20 days, or 20 weeks. AND, most people don't realize (I know I didn't) that when you become a premium member, they (Classmates, & Mylife) setup your credit card to be "Auto-renewed" automatically. I didn't know that when I signed up for Premium membership on classmates, & mylife. I only found out (On classmates.com) after they charged my card for another year. I called the day after the charge showed up on my cc account, & they refused to give me a refund. YOU have to go into your account settings, & uncheck "Auto-Renew".. & they'll both rip you off. Their lame excuse is, "Well we state that in our small print in the Terms of service agreement.. Its way back on page 1178, at the bottom of the page. Of-course we know you suckers won'rt read all that so... GOTTCHA!" B@st@rds
 17th of Jul, 2011 by    +1 Votes
The commercial advertises "FREE TRIAL" It should stand by that offer or drop that commercial!!!
 8th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
i also got sucker in too. for the free trail that they charged my credit card 83.40 when i seen this on my statement i called them and was told i could not cancel or get a refund. they told me i sighed up for a year and the charges will reacure yearly. they are a real rip off.f them.

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arrowhead Roofing
Their services are awful and not recommended
2. (7 mins ago)
Honolulu Towing Inc
Rude rep and they stole some stuff from me
3. (8 mins ago)
www.betterfx.co.uk
They haven’t provided any precise info about the exchange rate
4. (15 mins ago)