logo

Action Pro White
Scam
5. (33 mins ago)
Indian Remy bulk human hair
Don't believe Priyanka from www.perfectlocks.com, she's ripped me off!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Thomas Fagan

Fraud, Breach of Franchise Agreement

Mr Sandless Franchise
mrsandless.com
Mr Sandless Franchise (MSF) is the subject of a legal action filed in federal Court in the District of New Jersey. The law suit alleges that MSF entered into a franchise agreement with me and my partner, accepted my funds and shortly thereafter refused to acknowlege the contract and entered into a new contract with my partner using my funds. Anyone considering a franchise with MSF should think twice. I am not the only franchisee that has had problems with MSF, I just the only one that believes it is worth the time, money and effort to see to it they do not victimize anyone else. BEWARE!!!

Although a website is being developed that wil contain all court documents that have been made public through the Federal Courts online system, if anyone would like additional information in th mean time please contact me.

Check with your State Franchise Administrator as most are aware of the unlawful actions of MSF.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2009 by   c04cobra -2 Votes
You can see the documents from the case yourself on the PACER website. All the documents are public record. I have looked at them personally. I am no legal expert, but unless Dan's (the CEO of MSF) attorneys can pull off a miracle on a legal technicality, I think he's in trouble. The facts seem to be very clear. In addition to the contract breach, he seems to have perjured himself to the court. This does not surprise me. As a franchise owner, I have first hand experience dealing with these people. The service is great and there are many many wonderful and honest franchise owners and corporate staff, but Dan is a self centered, conceited, ego maniac. He thinks way too highly of himself. He acts as though he can walk all over who ever he wants on a regular basis.
 16th of Feb, 2009 by   Lisa Wilson 0 Votes
I am looking into buying into this franchise. Can you tell me exactly what the issues are? My guess is that this shouldn't be a franchise rather a one time purchase into the chemical he is using. What makes this a franchise basis that arguement? What promises basis the contract that were not met?
 22nd of Feb, 2009 by   Chance +1 Votes
Mr. Sandless is a great Franchise that has nowhere to go but up. And it's growing FAST! We are at something like 77 franchises now.

Ms. Wilson,
Mr. Fagan is a bully and a liar. HE is the one in breach of contract. How do I know? I READ AND SIGNED THE SAME CONTRACT WHEN I BOUGHT MY FRANCHISE. Dan and corporate will bend over backwards to help franchisees (though, I'll admit Dan can be very intense - some people are like that).

There has been no illegal actions on the part of Mr. Sandless (as far as I know - well, maybe a few speeding tickets here and there).
Feel free to go to PACER. (http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/) You'll find it costs money to access information. These two figure you'll never actually look at the court documents because you'd have to pay, so they can say whatever they like and you will most likely just take thier word for it.

Talk to Dan. Ask to talk to Franchisees, he'll give you phone numbers or emails or both, whatever you want. Heck, you can go to the website, and get contact information for any franchise right there.(http://www.mrsandless.com/contact_us.php) Just, don't forget to mention you are interested in the franchise itself, as you *are* calling the same number customers do!

Dan, if your reading this... I can't wait till you win this suit!
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   squiggs +1 Votes
mr. fagan and his ponzi sceem is a crock of bull. he hasn't had to much success with his business so he has to try to pick on others succsess. he even sued ford for what ever reason.
 20th of Jul, 2009 by   Zippyman 0 Votes
What territory is under dispute?

Lawmakers Urged to Make Schools Safer