logo

STEVE ZARELLI
Inacurate Autograph Findings
4. (34 mins ago)
TOPSALE-EXPORT CO LTD
Don’t pay them - they are scammers
5. (36 mins ago)

Mp3panda.com

Posted:    Walter

Do not use them

Mp3panda.com
Do not use Mp3panda.com!!!
Once they have your money and if you don't get your downloads while you're logged in that first time, you are screwed! I've been ripped off to the point of them telling me I didn't even register!!!

Just trying to get a little more word out about this fraud because I haven't seen or found much on them specifically.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jul, 2009 by   Dengrove +1 Votes
I've used Mp3panda for over a year with no problem with the account or downloads. The only problem, other than the service interruption, is that once in awhile they have server problems and you can't get on to the site.
 26th of Jul, 2009 by   crumpetpop 0 Votes
This is either BS, or there's something wrong with your computer. My account holds onto my money until I use it, and my downloads stay up for 48 hours, like they claim. I love mp3panda.
 8th of Aug, 2009 by   MatrixDK 0 Votes
I'm new on mp3panda (and movieberry). I created an account yesterday but today non of the homepages are to be found on the Net (the link from mp3fiesta does not lead you to mp3panda). I'm not sure yet whether I've been screwed so I guess I'll check it out a little later.
 8th of Aug, 2009 by   MatrixDK 0 Votes
Ok, everything is working perfect again so I've not been screwed - mp3panda is for now to be trusted :-)
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   cbord 0 Votes
not impressed as of yet, registered yesterday everything fine unable to log on to homepage today. bad enough that i lost remaining balance on mp3fiesta
 4th of Sep, 2009 by   MusicKatie 0 Votes
I've used MP3 Panda for a long time now and I've never had trouble. I love it. It works really well, yes the site is down sometimes, but they are always back up and running very quickly. This review of the site might relieve a few peoples worries about the site: http://www.mp3obsession.com/reviews/mp3panda/
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   LinksAwakening 0 Votes
i agree with most of the other posts here; to the original poster, i tend to think you were just unlucky. i use mp3panda exclusively as this point - to hell with paying $1 a song on iTunes when i get them for $.05 there. i have never had a severe problem. sure, i've had their servers flake out on me in the middle of a down load. yes, i have not been able to log on because their servers were down. so what? the price alone makes it worth it. and, to make it even better, they have alot of stuff that iTunes does NOT have, like songs not released in the US do to some bogus contractual crap with the artist or record company. i HIGHLY recommend mp3panda to anyone into digital music. its not the best laid out website (understatement...) but its all worth it.
 9th of Nov, 2009 by   ferroll 0 Votes
I have been using MP3Panda for a year now and they have only been down maybe three or four times that I know of. Songs at 5 cents and almost CD quality, with their huge selection it's the best site out there. Ferroll
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   Squirel +1 Votes
I have been using mp3panda.com for a long time now. I have never had a single problem. The music is of good quality (some older albums are of slightly lower quality but that's better than not being able to get them at all), download speeds are excellent and I have always received what I've paid for (including my extra free credit!!). I have not found any legal site that can beat their prices. I have never been unable to access the site - in fact my gmail and ISP go down more often than mp3 panda. I highly recommend them.

Mike, New Zealand
 6th of Jan, 2010 by   missdmon2 0 Votes
i cant get the fiesta manager thing to install and thier customer service link does not answer. there is a window claiming something about a server being changed and that the install could not finalize, even after seeming to go through to the end.
 6th of Jan, 2010 by   missdmon2 0 Votes
i cant get the fiesta download manager for panda mp3 site to install.it goes thru almost to the end than says something about a server being changed. the customer service link doesnt respond.
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   Max South-Africa 0 Votes
MP3 Panda is the best thing that happend to me. Thay are Fast and the service is fantastic it is legal and thay have all the music, possible.

I have used them for so long...all the small problems there were were sorted out.

I love my mp3's

I love my Downloads

I love my MP3 PANDA...

The Coolest Site
 23rd of Jan, 2010 by   Mugen999 0 Votes
I have been using MP3panda for well over a year, i've downloaded well over 30gb worth of music onto my ipod from it and i've never once had a problem, its cheap, very easy to use and now that they have the download manager program you can select everything you wnat to download during the day and leave it working away that night, it used to be a pain to have to download each song individually but thats now a thing of the past. I've recommeneded it to all my friends and they're all using it now also. I couldnt possibly justify using i-tunes when mp3panda is 1/20th the price and i've only ever had 2 maybe 3 instances where i couldnt find a certain song or album i was looking for (and i have the most diverse and obscure music taste!)
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   Milk72 0 Votes
I have had the sam problems with this site.
I joined yesterday opened a account and added $29.95 to my balance. I downloaded a couple of albums and logged out. When returned and tried to log on there was no record of me on the site and I kept getting the same message Sorry, the E-mail address/password combination you've entered is invalid. I have had no reply from the support team and the 29.95 been taken from my account.
Stay well clear!!!
 12th of Feb, 2010 by   BarryCourtney 0 Votes
Yes it goes down sometimes but not very often. Is down as I write but as I said, it is a rare event.
Music selection is great. Search facility is ok but not great. I find that sometimes if you can not find an artist you need to try to put in the name of the album and you will find it. This is because they sometimes misspell names. Example: Go there and try to find XTC. They do not show up, but put in their album Apple Venus and you'll find them, albeit under the wrong name. Try finding the group Free too. They do not show up but they are there. You need to go to F on the top alphabetical list and find them there. Weird.
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   chris bevan 0 Votes
first time i have ever downloaded music always bought the cd`s
was introduced to the site and i love it, so much for buying cd`s
at the moment run out of money and can`t top up my account which is very frustrating!!
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   mr.scary 0 Votes
My problem currently is: I just signed up for a new account, downloaded Fiesta, was able to download some albums, but now I cannot get anything to download. The site is up! I click on the album I want to download, then I get a message saying "the album you selected is ready for download", but then nothing happens. It doesnt go into my download page and it doesnt start downloading in Fiesta like it did before. Just nothing.
I have 2 e-mails in to customer service, but nothing yet. This was since this morning. It is now almost 4PM.
I guess I am just not too impressed with the "Priority Customer Service" that is supposed to come with their GOLD UNLIMITED account.
 24th of Feb, 2010 by   sebreaz 0 Votes
I suddenly can't open up my Fiesta download manager. It says f-manager.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this?? I've been using the download manager since they came out with it and I have had no problems until now!! Any suggestions would be great!! Thanks!!
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   MelodyCenta 0 Votes