Hacked my bank account!

I'm not sure how they received my bank information, my only guess is it could have been from Ivorywhite.com because that was the first and only online purchase I have ever made which I already cancelled everything and anything with them because of this. They are scammers too! I had never even heard of movielush.com and they charged $39.99 from my account. I have had two other charges to my account as well both were for $39.95. One of those charges only showed "Wilmington" as the charge and when I called my bank they said no number was given but that it was from Delaware. While finding some information to call and complain about what's going on I seen that they had a branch called "iMovies LLC" and guess where they are from? WILMINGTON, DELAWARE! I still need to find out where the VE Beach, VA charge came from and when I do I will be posting the report about that as well because I have had $120 all together taken from my account in two days and I can only imagine how much money they have taken from others as well.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

1st of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Company Movielush.com are widthdrawing payments from my credit card every month which i did not authorise...want to stop these payments asap...thank you...
 2nd of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
Movielush.com has been charging my credit card for about 3 months ($39.95/month). I had never know about this at all
My credit bill statement shown it came from some where Hasslemere, S GBR. How did they do that . This is bad...

Contact Us