logo

engine n parts Ltd,
Faulty Car
3. (20 mins ago)
enutra-101
receiving pills in the mail that i did NOT order
4. (31 mins ago)
ATT
Rebate scam/Deceptive Practices
5. (34 mins ago)
Ryan Smith
I think Ryan Smith tries to cheat out of my money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Movielush Complaints & Reviews - Hacked my bank account!

Movielush Contacts & Informations

Movielush

Posted: 2011-04-04 by    BrittaniKay

Hacked my bank account!

Movielush
I'm not sure how they received my bank information, my only guess is it could have been from Ivorywhite.com because that was the first and only online purchase I have ever made which I already cancelled everything and anything with them because of this. They are scammers too! I had never even heard of movielush.com and they charged $39.99 from my account. I have had two other charges to my account as well both were for $39.95. One of those charges only showed "Wilmington" as the charge and when I called my bank they said no number was given but that it was from Delaware. While finding some information to call and complain about what's going on I seen that they had a branch called "iMovies LLC" and guess where they are from? WILMINGTON, DELAWARE! I still need to find out where the VE Beach, VA charge came from and when I do I will be posting the report about that as well because I have had $120 all together taken from my account in two days and I can only imagine how much money they have taken from others as well.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Feb, 2014 by   Calypso08 0 Votes
Company Movielush.com are widthdrawing payments from my credit card every month which i did not authorise...want to stop these payments asap...thank you...

Ebay Paypal Scam, Seller Beware!

Latest Groups