logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Fake charge and no prize
2. (1 mins ago)
ACS Inc USA
Scammers
5. (10 mins ago)
TraderXP.com
Multiple denied withdrawl request, after stating I was approved by phone.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Motorola Milestone Complaints & Reviews - Motorola Customer Support in China not responding to complaints on purpose

Motorola Milestone Contacts & Informations

Motorola Milestone

Posted:    SharadS

Motorola Customer Support in China not responding to complaints on purpose

Motorola
China
Hello,

I purchased Motorola Milestone in Shanghai from a Motorola Authorized dealer Sunning. At the time of purchase, I had asked dealer whether I can use this mobile phone with local SIM card in India and other countries (because I need to travel for business trips) and dealer has confirmed that this mobile phone can be used in any country worldwide. Based on this information I had purchased the Motorola milestone (XT702) phone from that dealer.

After few weeks I had to travel to India on business trip and realized this phone can not be used in India using Local SIM cards. I checked with Motorola Support Center in India who mentioned there seems to be problem with phone's software and hence this can not be used in India and problem should be resolved by the Motorola China. Hence on return to China, I had contacted Motorola Milestone support center for the solution and provided all details through Hot Line as well as Email. I had to follow-up with them for 3-4 weeks and later they asked me to contact their higher authority contact person. When I contacted this person, she earlier acknowledged the problem I am facing and also agreed that dealer should not have given false information. So I asked her to update my mobile software so I can use it in any country OR replace my mobile with another Milestone phone which can work in other countries including India OR return my money. But she refused to do any of this and promised me that she would escalate this problem to even higher authorities and try to resolve this problem. She promised that she would get back to me in 1 day, but she never called me again or informed about the status.

After one week of waiting, I tried to call her and send text messages - but she never responded to those calls & never replied back. Now she doesn't pickup my phone calls. So I sent email to Motorola Support Center and even that in vein as they have stopped replying to emails. None of the emails are responded by Motorola Support Center.

I am not sure what to do now as there is not other contact number or emails addresses where I can contact them. I am going through all this pain of following up with those people but they are ignoring and nor helpful at all. So being cheated by their dealers, Motorola should take responsibility and take corrective actions to resolve my problem.

Best Regards,

Sharad
Comments China Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Beware of Free Land Scam