logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (3 mins ago)
Carports.com
Do not deal with these people
2. (11 mins ago)

Moghozi.mobi Complaints & Reviews - bad language and unrespect of adult

Moghozi.mobi Contacts & Informations

Moghozi.mobi

Posted: 2012-05-02 by    Abel Mashego

bad language and unrespect of adult

www.moghozi.mobi
South Africa
moghozi.mobi
I Like to compliant about does people who are on moghozi in Moeding they insult my family, they say my mother is a witch?and they writing does things in a public social network and people at the location they are looking at my family badly.b as also i'm taking this step because i like that site from Moeding under Limpopo Province to be blog because they don't know what a social network is for! does people insult people because they having a power to writer and being unknown they insult adult people day in day out as like does adult are their friends and also i'm taking other steps to the police which i need u guyz to provide the police with the information who are does people insulting others on the social network. i like u guyz to shut down this website if is possible. thank you for your time hopeful i will be taken into consideration.my complaint will be head Thank you.
Comments South Africa Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of May, 2012 by   Aids Kills +1 Votes
I agree people are promoting hate speech to ruin other people's lives. Some people are just plain jealous of other and use this platform to spread lies about other. If people know that they are not going to be identified they are real devils in their dealings. Some families are in distress, some relationships and friendships have ended, when are we going to say enough is enough. If other offending sites were blocked whats so special with this one. Block it once and for all please.
 11th of Jul, 2012 by   rifiloe +1 Votes
block it once and 4all, moghozi its nothing but something dat hate ppl. imagine if its ur mom they insolt it painful, the person how stay on moghozi full time its a person who do not a dream a nothing but a losszzz
 25th of Apr, 2013 by   motho 0 Votes
we are tired of ppl who write bad things abt us and our families. we want ot take a legal route against them and again we have many good things, why don't they write about those good things. all bad things abt us are lies. my matter has been sent to a private investigater and i hope for a positive response, i know guys that you are making a lot of money wth this website but please dont be selfish wth their contacts numbers cause we are tired.
 16th of Nov, 2014 by   ramasela 0 Votes
`oh, yes, i agree foolish people don't know what to do or how to achieve their goals, what they know is to write about other peoples life and it cost them nothing cause they only spend a cent on that social network moghozi.even if they haven't write about me or my family, but they wrote about innocent people.i think those who have time to gossip in moghozi are people with jelious and jelious make you become a witch.i say the company should burn the website for good.burn...burn...burn...burn moghozi social network...down with moghozi down

Insurance on Campus