logo

Posted: 2011-09-18 by    ehustleonline.com

Scam! Rip Off

Microworkers
microworkers.com
Microworkers is one of the biggest scam opportunities on the net. I signed up as an Employer last month and invested $50 to outsources some work. None of the workers completed the tasks and when my task expired, I didn't even receive a refund for the work that wasn' completed. I contacted customer support via email a numerous amount of times about a refund and no one has responded to my emails. When I tried to submit a complaint through Paypal, I discovered that Microworkers closed their Paypal account and now switched over to Alert Pay.This site is definitely a wast of time for employees and especially workers.
Comments United States Employers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Sep, 2011 by   jimmyes 0 Votes
I am a worker and I got very pissed off for closing their Paypal Account.I can't work for 20$ and after bank tansfer via alertpay to get 11$ ! That means 8$ work for nothing in every withdraw.And about the support you mentioned, they never answer.I don't know why they have the support option...
 19th of Feb, 2012 by   joe1111 0 Votes
this is a scam site, i am both a worker and employer, they have denied 15 job campaigns for me after I deposited $70 and cant never withdraw it..PIN is a joke they NEVER SEND a PIN so workers will NEVER GET PAID.I know a guy in warrior forum he also never paid, this is from OCTOBER 2011 to NOW this site is a COMPLETE SCAM and should be closed to avoid more ripoffs. You WILL waste your time as worker and never get paid or LOSE money to SCAM as an employer..BIG UGLY SCAM SITE that PTC Investigations.com another SCAM REPORTING SITE never posted my complaints. PTC INVESTIGATIONS another scam helping scammers site
 12th of Dec, 2012 by   syed zahid ali shah 0 Votes
yes my payment delay on 5 month ...it is scam site from mikroworkers
 26th of Jan, 2013 by   macdonjo 0 Votes
I've used Microworkers many times, and they work fine but a bit expensive with their minimums.
 3rd of Sep, 2014 by   sharukh11 0 Votes
When i earn $7.25 my account without alert inform. This site are never want to paid money.
I west my more time on this site. Why my account is terminated i did not receive any email sms nothing.
This site giving work to people and free register and while anybody earn 10$ 20$ 30$ account is terminated.
It's totally scam that's why on this site free register.
Now i got best site and 100% payment.

How to Buy a Digital Camera