Scam! Rip Off

Microworkers is one of the biggest scam opportunities on the net. I signed up as an Employer last month and invested $50 to outsources some work. None of the workers completed the tasks and when my task expired, I didn't even receive a refund for the work that wasn' completed. I contacted customer support via email a numerous amount of times about a refund and no one has responded to my emails. When I tried to submit a complaint through Paypal, I discovered that Microworkers closed their Paypal account and now switched over to Alert Pay.This site is definitely a wast of time for employees and especially workers.
Complaint comments Comments (12) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employers
Was the above complaint useful?

18th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I am a worker and I got very pissed off for closing their Paypal Account.I can't work for 20$ and after bank tansfer via alertpay to get 11$ ! That means 8$ work for nothing in every withdraw.And about the support you mentioned, they never answer.I don't know why they have the support option...
 19th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
this is a scam site, i am both a worker and employer, they have denied 15 job campaigns for me after I deposited $70 and cant never withdraw it..PIN is a joke they NEVER SEND a PIN so workers will NEVER GET PAID.I know a guy in warrior forum he also never paid, this is from OCTOBER 2011 to NOW this site is a COMPLETE SCAM and should be closed to avoid more ripoffs. You WILL waste your time as worker and never get paid or LOSE money to SCAM as an employer..BIG UGLY SCAM SITE that PTC Investigations.com another SCAM REPORTING SITE never posted my complaints. PTC INVESTIGATIONS another scam helping scammers site
 12th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
yes my payment delay on 5 month ...it is scam site from mikroworkers
 26th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I've used Microworkers many times, and they work fine but a bit expensive with their minimums.
 3rd of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
When i earn $7.25 my account without alert inform. This site are never want to paid money.
I west my more time on this site. Why my account is terminated i did not receive any email sms nothing.
This site giving work to people and free register and while anybody earn 10$ 20$ 30$ account is terminated.
It's totally scam that's why on this site free register.
Now i got best site and 100% payment.
 8th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
What is the name of the site Mr sharukh
 14th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes

There are two (2) different websites the name Microworkers - which one does this refer?

Thank you.
 14th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes

I have a feeling you're referring to Microworkers.us which ultimately is crafted to look like another site with the same name, but in the end, Microworkers.us is Microworkers.crowdocrat.com and it's nonsense. Don't confuse it with Microworkers.com

Thank you.
 28th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
NHATVI NGUYEN is shown to be the Chief Official or company owner of Weblabs, Inc which operates the Microworkers.com website. Unfortunately, I feel the Microworkers.com website headed by NHATVI NGUYEN is a ghost ship. I attempted to contact the company online two (2) times:
(i) the support link of the Microworkers.com website;
(ii) via direct e-mail to: info -.

It's advisable parties should confirm having successful contact with the website's team prior to use!

Ypay is another website that was in operation by NHATVI NGUYEN; however, the information was captured by domain ownership robots. The information is different. See the Ypay Addendum.

Mr. Nhatvi Nguyen also has a LinkedIn profile that's viewable using the LinkedIn referenced URL. Again his profile is also viewable on CrowdFunder; navigate the referenced URL.

Last accessed December 28, 2014 from http://www.bizapedia.com/people/NHATVI-NGUYEN.html .

Nguyen, Nhatvi; CrowdFunder.
Last accessed December 28, 2014 from https://www.crowdfunder.com/u/49852 .

Nguyen, Nhatvi; LinkedIn.
Last accessed December 28, 2014 from https://www.linkedin.com/pub/nhatvi-nguyen/5/bb1/998 .

Last accessed December 28, 2014 from http://w3bin.com/domain/ypay.com .

Ypay Addendum

Compare with other sites:
Domain names similar to: Ypay.com

Other domains linked to this IP:
This is the only domain linked to this IP address.
Other domains hosted at: Carinet Inc.

Show more results from: Carinet Inc.

Other domains hosted in IP range: 216.75.12.*

Active Nameservers

Location of server on Google Maps
IP Whois report of: [Carinet Inc.]
[Querying whois.arin.net]
[Redirected to rwhois.cari.net:4321]
[Querying rwhois.cari.net]
[Unable to connect to remote host]
Domain Whois report of: Ypay.com
Visit AboutUs.org for more information about ypay.com
AboutUs: ypay.com

Fax: +1.7752611739

Registrant Contact:
Nhatvi Nguyen ()

4th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have work here too and sent them a bunch of messages but nobody reply now all I want is gte my money because their website is sucks doesn't send u any PIN verification at all even the change email button wont even change it .They sucks if ur life depend on them ur dead because they wont help u no matter what u told them.
 4th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes

I did receive a PIN one two (2) weeks after the second request and a response. The PIN number comes from a different service and country -- Serbia I believe. Once I verified the PIN, transfers to PayPal was same day or next day. Considering the wartime events that may exist in that area, you may wish to hold back any registrations not already cleared. I feel it's the developers that issue PINs or KEYS including fixing the site and other than that, the domain name and business scope is just a placeholder. The website isn't designed in a way that requires constant oversight. Like most, it's a customized forum -- 80% of websites are just that. So it is what it is, if you got approved then you're in and if not, it will be a wait. I advise sending a support ticket rather than a contact us portion of the site.

--- MMS
 15th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
The problem is they don't reply to support tickets and they delete any negative comments from their Facebook page. I have been waiting over 4 months for my payment of $100 after having no problems with payments over the previous 12 months but they refuse to reply to all five of the support tickets I have sent them regarding this matter. If you search online you will see numerous complaints of non payment spanning over the last four years. In my experience the person behind Microworkers is an opportunist making money off the back of others and not always honouring payments to members. I shall never work for Microworkers again irrespective of whether or not they ever actually pay me what they owe me.

Contact Us