Posted:

P. O. Box 910, bensenville, il 60106
Bensenville, new york
United states
Phone: 888 - 744 - 8742

I had purchased a metropcs cell phone on march, and they informed me that i could get a rebate back if i fill out the form and mail it to: samsung / metropcs march messaging mania, p. O. Box 910, bensenville, il 60106. Must be postmarked by 5 / 12 / 10 and received by 5 / 19 / 10. Allow 10 weeks for shipment. I filled out the form and mailed it before the due date on the month of march. Today, is 6 / 25 / 2010 and i haven't got anything yet from this company. No rebate!!
This is 'false advertisement!'
Can someone investiage this issue?
Complaint comments Comments (106) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

METROPCS&INSURRANCE COMPANY - MY CELL PHONE NEEDS FIX
12616 PADDISON
Norwalk
Phone: 562-219-8921
HTTP;//WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DWD1961

MY I REPEAT MY HUAWEI M318 CELL PHONE HAS A BIG BLACK FOOTBALL ON THE SCREEN OF MY PHONE I CAN'T READ MY TEXT MESSAGE OR THE PHONE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WHO CALL ME ..I REPEAT BECAUSE OF THIS BIG BLACK FOOTBALL ON MY SCREEN THAT BLOCKS ME ..THANKS METRO PCS & INSURRANCE FOR TREATING US CUSTOMERS # 1 ...CHANGE YOUR WAYS YA RIGHT
 21st of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

Metro Pcs - raul
metro pcs
dallas

authority on the matter when I call the Dallas police and he lied like a chicken he is.But I did tell him I needed my money back and front other customers.I said "Give me my money back you stole my money.At first when went over to resolve the matter with him, he was trying to say that corp.took your money.And thinks that my forehead says stupid .So he tryed to play games with me, but Im 53yrs old for his little games.He tried to turn the monitor over so I could see it.Raul log to a little screen to look back on his inventory, but he kept going to month of Julyof 2008.Later I notice that the screen said July, and i told him five times that why he kept going to July, that this matter happen in June of 2008 he did this five times, this Happen other times also on rfive other visits with him.I made and faxed some documents to customer service and even talked to other customer service at Metro pcs until now i have not gotten a resonse from them.You see people these people dont care about giving you your money back they are independen companies not related with metro, that puts a bad name the metro company.I hope could try to resolve this matter as soon as possible, or get my money back or start my services back on for free for at lease one month.But i will let the consumers know if it worked out trying to lpay their games.OR I will bring charges against them for stealing my money for theft!
 29th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
You sound like a COMPLETE IDIOT. You're 53 years old and cannot spell and complete a sentence. It sounds like you get the service you deserve.
 4th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

Metro Pc Store - bad service
Metro PC
4700 El Camino Real
Los Altos
California

When I went to the store to get help they could not help me a guy name Josh and the other girl where laughing and being very rude I dont think I should be treated that way if I am providing my services there. I was being disrespected and I did not apreiciate it. Im trying to manke a complain but nobody is giving me a number to call so they would stop with that service
 8th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

MetroPCS - employee abuse
Oakland
Phone: 510-677-6699

An MetroPCS employee is abusing their responsibilities by turning off accounts without the account owner's permission.
 28th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

MetroPCS - EVERYTHING!!!!!
MetroPCS [METRO (Piece Of Shit)]
Cape Coral
Florida
Phone: 1 (888) 8metro8
metropcs.com

metro pcs suck if u dont know already then read wat everyone thinks below an above... we needa start a class action lawsuit... if ur with me email me: glenngrahl@live.com
 17th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

MetroPCS - Awful company
metropcs.com

I tried to setup an online pay account (1 of the only ways to pay without a fee) and once they send you an initial password you have to setup a new (8 characters min) password to get in. They wouldn't accept any of my 8+ character passwords so I called them from my girlfriend's phone, never got a human and they blocked her number!
 4th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Metro Pcs / Unlimited Wireless - Although I did not have service I had to pay for the days that the plan was suspended
Metro PCS
metropcs.com

I am a disgruntled customer. I understand that this service was a no contract, prepaid service. I paid my plan from 6/2/09 after my service was suspended from 5/16/09 to 6/2/09. Today 6/16/09 I am told that the payment I made on 6/2/09 is for May when I did not have service because the service was suspended. Prepaid means that when I pay for the month I should be able to talk for one month and not fourteen days. After talking with the agents I was told that they were sorry that although I did not have service I had to pay for the days that the plan was suspended. There is nothing in writing indicating this company policy. I need help to get my service reinstated.
 12th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

MetroPCS - Simply, big rip offs
metropcs.com

Metro pcs sucks your supposed to have a flat rate each month and they overcharge me at least 7.00 per month sometimes 6.00 and change sometimes 5.00 and change ant to boot they charg you 3.00 fee to pay your bill and there customer service sucks and they wont even think of giving you there corp number to complain BIG RIPP OFFS...
 12th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
i totally agree i hate metro the service sucks and there phones are those bak in the days burn out pjones i purchased a samsung touchscreen in september 09 and i swear this is my 4th phone and when i go inside to actually see a rep in person they dont even try to fix it its like they already know there crappy...and tells you to replace it for a new one on that day it would be 30dollars or to wait 2 business days then itl be only 10 dollars not only do i pay my bill every month on time but on top of my bill fee im spending an extra 30 bucks for a new dern phone you do the math 4 phones since september 09 my last touch screen they scammed me on was in february so thats 4 phones in 5 months and a 30 dollar fee was charged every time i purchased one...there chargers sucks you gotta buy a charger from them at least every 2 months cause they automatically go out on you and when you complain to em about it they tell u to not talk on it while its charging wtf i hAD MY DOUBTS ABOUT THEM BEFORE SWITCHING FROM SPRINT SPRINT IS CRAP TO AT TIMES BUT AT LEAST THERE MORE PROFESSIONAL AND WILL EVEN OFFER YOU CREDITS AT TIMES. METRO WONT GIVE YOU NOTHING BUT A HEADACHE OH AND YEA THEY WILL UP YOUR BILL ABOUT 7 OR 8 DOLLARS EVERY MONTH TILL YOU COMPLAIN THEN THEY'LL OFFER TO TAKE 10DOLLARS OFF EVERY MONTH AT THE STORE JUST THAT FAST SO YOU CAN EASILY SEE THERE PRICES COME WHENEVER THEY WANT ALL OF A SUDDEN I COMPLAIN ABOUT MY BILL IS TOO HIGH AND THEN THEY TELL ME THEYLL TAKE 10DOLLARS OFF WHAT A RIP-OFF...YOU GET WHAT U PAY FOR THO CHEAP BILL CALLS FOR CRAPPY AND CHEAP SERVICE TO THEM I GUESS...I HOPE THERE NOT ACCREDITED WITH BBB
 19th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes

MetroPCS - Theres people messing and bothering me
metropcs.com

Theres people messing with me and bothering and i need help to see if yall can get the numbers where they are calling me from please help me im scared.
 10th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes

Metro Pcs Wireless - Awful quality connection
Metro Pcs Wireless
metropcs.com

I upgraded my phone to the samsung freeform and I drop calls back to back everyday. 2nd people on the other end say that I cut off when I talk or I sound garbled. I never had this problem with my phone that had less features. I'm so sick of trying to have a conversation and within 5 min. I will lose connection at least 3 times.
 1st of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
There is a rebate tracker on the website that might help you. http://www.metropcsrebates.com/quick/track/metropcs
 8th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
It happened the same for me, I bought a couple phones on March 16, 2010. One of the phones qualified for 2 different rebates. I mailed everything they requested before the due date, I received the Metro PCS rebate but never got anything from Samsung.
The phone was offered with 2 different rebates, one from Metro for $40 and one from Samsung $50.
On the term and conditions page there is a number ((888) 744-8742), but to this day nobody answers it.

Please see the offer on their page:

these are the conditions:

My recommendation, always check the conditions and be aware of scams of this type. This is false advertisement.
 11th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
Ripped off also from MetroPCS Rebate - Perhaps there is an attorney out there who would like to find others who have been scammed by this.
 14th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
I purchased a phone that was also qualified for a rebate back in march and it's july now and still no rebate so i called and the fist time it said they were closes when i called during business hours and the other time i called and i talked to a representative and they said they had not received anything and that i lost my money because the promotion was over. i have proof that i sent that information it.
 3rd of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

Motorola / Metro Pcs Phone - PHONE ISSUE / Battery warrenty
Metro PCS
41&colloinole
Fort Myers
Florida

My complaint is within this motorola phone which was purchased resently from METRO PCS store / I was never told that I would need to purchase a new battery within a few weeks of my purchased. My time period of use is under 20mins than charging is required. I find this outburst and required ur attention. I was never told that my battery to this motorola is warrenty for 30dys or I would haved never purchased this phone and took my business elswhere. The battery number (SNN5804B--T8F846GFTCDT.AE)-(20090609--AEA5532). I'm a disabled veteran and need of my phone can you help?
 12th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
I purchased a Metro PCS phone that came with a $40.00 rebate that came in the form of a Visa Debit card.
When I tried to use it, they charged me a $15.00 fee, so my rebate was only $25.00. WHAT A RIP OFF
 17th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

metropcs/sam freeform gray - rebate reoff
mtropcs sam rebate
Amityville
New York
Phone: 516 7651795

on 7/3/2010 puachase 2 sam gray mobile phone in the amont of $80.00 each with tax and other charges total 330.42 and rebate of $40.00 rebate on each mobile phone that never refund uptill now after over 8 weeks.according to their agreement.
 28th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

MetroPCS - Failure to comply with promises
MetroPCS

MetroPCS made numerous representations which proved to be false. In particular, I was promised a full rebate on purchase of a phone. I received less than half. I have written to their customer service department, as well as to their president, by certified mail, but have received no reply from either.

MetroPCS Logo MetroPCS