logo

Loans

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MetroPCS, Pinole, California Complaints & Reviews - Where's my rebate?

MetroPCS Contacts & Informations

P. O. Box 910, bensenville, il 60106
Bensenville, new york
United states
Phone: 888 - 744 - 8742

I had purchased a metropcs cell phone on march, and they informed me that i could get a rebate back if i fill out the form and mail it to: samsung / metropcs march messaging mania, p. O. Box 910, bensenville, il 60106. Must be postmarked by 5 / 12 / 10 and received by 5 / 19 / 10. Allow 10 weeks for shipment. I filled out the form and mailed it before the due date on the month of march. Today, is 6 / 25 / 2010 and i haven't got anything yet from this company. No rebate!!
This is 'false advertisement!'
Can someone investiage this issue?
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Sep, 2009 by   tmmfbl 0 Votes

MetroPCS - employee abuse
Oakland
California
Phone: 510-677-6699

An MetroPCS employee is abusing their responsibilities by turning off accounts without the account owner's permission.
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   Glenn and Rachel G. 0 Votes

MetroPCS - EVERYTHING!!!!!
MetroPCS [METRO (Piece Of Shit)]
Cape Coral
Florida
Phone: 1 (888) 8metro8
metropcs.com

metro pcs suck if u dont know already then read wat everyone thinks below an above... we needa start a class action lawsuit... if ur with me email me: glenngrahl@live.com
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Reklore 0 Votes

MetroPCS - Awful company
metropcs.com

I tried to setup an online pay account (1 of the only ways to pay without a fee) and once they send you an initial password you have to setup a new (8 characters min) password to get in. They wouldn't accept any of my 8+ character passwords so I called them from my girlfriend's phone, never got a human and they blocked her number!
 12th of Apr, 2010 by   Lopper 0 Votes

MetroPCS - Simply, big rip offs
metropcs.com

Metro pcs sucks your supposed to have a flat rate each month and they overcharge me at least 7.00 per month sometimes 6.00 and change sometimes 5.00 and change ant to boot they charg you 3.00 fee to pay your bill and there customer service sucks and they wont even think of giving you there corp number to complain BIG RIPP OFFS...
 12th of Apr, 2010 by   LBAILEY101 0 Votes
i totally agree i hate metro the service sucks and there phones are those bak in the days burn out pjones i purchased a samsung touchscreen in september 09 and i swear this is my 4th phone and when i go inside to actually see a rep in person they dont even try to fix it its like they already know there crappy...and tells you to replace it for a new one on that day it would be 30dollars or to wait 2 business days then itl be only 10 dollars not only do i pay my bill every month on time but on top of my bill fee im spending an extra 30 bucks for a new dern phone you do the math 4 phones since september 09 my last touch screen they scammed me on was in february so thats 4 phones in 5 months and a 30 dollar fee was charged every time i purchased one...there chargers sucks you gotta buy a charger from them at least every 2 months cause they automatically go out on you and when you complain to em about it they tell u to not talk on it while its charging wtf i hAD MY DOUBTS ABOUT THEM BEFORE SWITCHING FROM SPRINT SPRINT IS CRAP TO AT TIMES BUT AT LEAST THERE MORE PROFESSIONAL AND WILL EVEN OFFER YOU CREDITS AT TIMES. METRO WONT GIVE YOU NOTHING BUT A HEADACHE OH AND YEA THEY WILL UP YOUR BILL ABOUT 7 OR 8 DOLLARS EVERY MONTH TILL YOU COMPLAIN THEN THEY'LL OFFER TO TAKE 10DOLLARS OFF EVERY MONTH AT THE STORE JUST THAT FAST SO YOU CAN EASILY SEE THERE PRICES COME WHENEVER THEY WANT ALL OF A SUDDEN I COMPLAIN ABOUT MY BILL IS TOO HIGH AND THEN THEY TELL ME THEYLL TAKE 10DOLLARS OFF WHAT A RIP-OFF...YOU GET WHAT U PAY FOR THO CHEAP BILL CALLS FOR CRAPPY AND CHEAP SERVICE TO THEM I GUESS...I HOPE THERE NOT ACCREDITED WITH BBB
 19th of May, 2010 by   Pulldown 0 Votes

MetroPCS - Theres people messing and bothering me
metropcs.com

Theres people messing with me and bothering and i need help to see if yall can get the numbers where they are calling me from please help me im scared.
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   coolmom2009 0 Votes
There is a rebate tracker on the website that might help you. http://www.metropcsrebates.com/quick/track/metropcs
 8th of Jul, 2010 by   scam victim from metro 0 Votes
It happened the same for me, I bought a couple phones on March 16, 2010. One of the phones qualified for 2 different rebates. I mailed everything they requested before the due date, I received the Metro PCS rebate but never got anything from Samsung.
The phone was offered with 2 different rebates, one from Metro for $40 and one from Samsung $50.
On the term and conditions page there is a number ((888) 744-8742), but to this day nobody answers it.

Please see the offer on their page:

these are the conditions:

My recommendation, always check the conditions and be aware of scams of this type. This is false advertisement.
 11th of Jul, 2010 by   AngryCustomer50 0 Votes
Ripped off also from MetroPCS Rebate - Perhaps there is an attorney out there who would like to find others who have been scammed by this.
 14th of Jul, 2010 by   Willy146 0 Votes
I purchased a phone that was also qualified for a rebate back in march and it's july now and still no rebate so i called and the fist time it said they were closes when i called during business hours and the other time i called and i talked to a representative and they said they had not received anything and that i lost my money because the promotion was over. i have proof that i sent that information it.
 12th of Aug, 2010 by   Maggie Mae 0 Votes
I purchased a Metro PCS phone that came with a $40.00 rebate that came in the form of a Visa Debit card.
When I tried to use it, they charged me a $15.00 fee, so my rebate was only $25.00. WHAT A RIP OFF
 28th of Sep, 2010 by   Jasper 0 Votes

MetroPCS - Failure to comply with promises
MetroPCS

MetroPCS made numerous representations which proved to be false. In particular, I was promised a full rebate on purchase of a phone. I received less than half. I have written to their customer service department, as well as to their president, by certified mail, but have received no reply from either.
 8th of Dec, 2010 by   mary castillo 0 Votes
THE SAME FOR ME I BOUGHT 3 NEW PHONE WITH REBATES AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THEM..?IN THE FORM OF A VISA CARD..????? WOW I NEED TO GO 2 A NEW COMPANY..IT ALL BULSHIT AND THE STORES R BAD COSTMER SERVICE...
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   Senait Roper 0 Votes
I bought a new cell phone for 140$ with a rebate of 40$, filled everything out and sent it to metro same day i bought the cell.Two weeks later metro sent me an e-mail confirming that they received my rebate form and tracking number.When putting the tracking number to follow up with my rebate it stated"this tracking #does not exist"shame on Metro PCs.Senait Roper.
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   Senait Roper 0 Votes
Shame on Metro PCS, tried to call them, they never answered the phone!
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   Senait Roper 0 Votes
I agree with everyone's complaints, shame on Metro Pcs.
 31st of Jan, 2011 by   acaz 0 Votes
I purchased a phone in october and sent in the rebate that same week it is now 01/31/2010 wtf
I hate metro pcs
 2nd of Mar, 2011 by   gerard fenelus 0 Votes
to whom its may concern ?i'm gerard fenelus have been a metro pcs customer for a very long time doesn't appreciated the treatment i'm getting as customer also i have never get any rebate eventhough you said i'm gonan get it from the mail .an a maximum of time, the first rebate i was suppose to get, is when i brought the sumsang model;sch-r350 also the eighteen digit number is 268435459503935862 the present rebate i'm suppose toget .when i brought the metro pcs huawei model is hb4f1 the eighteen digit number is meid dec;268435459214103780 please send me those rebate as soon possible because i earn it or desserve it .for any personel please feel free to send me a email ?fenelusgerard @yahoo.com...thank you hope to hear from you soon.
 6th of Apr, 2011 by   Reagan Lytle 0 Votes
Metro PCS is ridiculas I purchased a phone back in January of 2011 and the rebate offer was $30.00 mailed off the rebate same week as i got the phone still waiting on the rebate it is now April. Called them about it on 4/6/2011 and he told me the visa card for the rebate was sent off to be printed yesterday and I should get it soon this is such a rip off and completly crazy I have been a customer with them for over 7 years now and this is how they thank there faithful customers. Bang up Job Metro PCS
 4th of Jun, 2011 by   YouThere +1 Votes
I agree that MetroPCS is an aweful company but really buddy your complaint is your fault and something you could have done to fix it. First of all, the form would have told you what characters are acceptable in the password field. You were obviously not doing something right. Secondly, why would they block your number, out of thousands of calls they receive a day? You aren't special.

Simple Ways to Save $1,000