logo

Otel.com
Refund
3. (11 mins ago)
xantatech.com
They needed only my money
4. (19 mins ago)
UNETHICAL PRACTICES!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MetroPCS, Pinole, California Complaints & Reviews - WHERE'S MY REBATE?

MetroPCS Contacts & Informations

MetroPCS
P.O. Box 910, Bensenville, IL 60106
Bensenville, New York
Phone: 888-744-8742

I had purchased a MetroPCS cell phone on March, and they informed me that I could get a REBATE back if I fill out the form and mail it to: Samsung/ MetroPCS March Messaging Mania, P.O. Box 910, Bensenville, IL 60106. Must be postmarked by 5/12/10 and received by 5/19/10. Allow 10 weeks for shipment. I filled out the form and mailed it before the due date on the month of March. Today, is 6/25/2010 and I haven't got anything yet from this company. No Rebate!!
This is 'FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!'
Can someone investiage this issue?
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jul, 2010 by   coolmom2009 0 Votes
There is a rebate tracker on the website that might help you. http://www.metropcsrebates.com/quick/track/metropcs
 8th of Jul, 2010 by   scam victim from metro 0 Votes
It happened the same for me, I bought a couple phones on March 16, 2010. One of the phones qualified for 2 different rebates. I mailed everything they requested before the due date, I received the Metro PCS rebate but never got anything from Samsung.
The phone was offered with 2 different rebates, one from Metro for $40 and one from Samsung $50.
On the term and conditions page there is a number ((888) 744-8742), but to this day nobody answers it.

Please see the offer on their page:

these are the conditions:

My recommendation, always check the conditions and be aware of scams of this type. This is false advertisement.
 11th of Jul, 2010 by   AngryCustomer50 0 Votes
Ripped off also from MetroPCS Rebate - Perhaps there is an attorney out there who would like to find others who have been scammed by this.
 14th of Jul, 2010 by   Willy146 0 Votes
I purchased a phone that was also qualified for a rebate back in march and it's july now and still no rebate so i called and the fist time it said they were closes when i called during business hours and the other time i called and i talked to a representative and they said they had not received anything and that i lost my money because the promotion was over. i have proof that i sent that information it.
 12th of Aug, 2010 by   Maggie Mae 0 Votes
I purchased a Metro PCS phone that came with a $40.00 rebate that came in the form of a Visa Debit card.
When I tried to use it, they charged me a $15.00 fee, so my rebate was only $25.00. WHAT A RIP OFF
 8th of Dec, 2010 by   mary castillo 0 Votes
THE SAME FOR ME I BOUGHT 3 NEW PHONE WITH REBATES AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THEM..?IN THE FORM OF A VISA CARD..????? WOW I NEED TO GO 2 A NEW COMPANY..IT ALL BULSHIT AND THE STORES R BAD COSTMER SERVICE...
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   Senait Roper 0 Votes
I bought a new cell phone for 140$ with a rebate of 40$, filled everything out and sent it to metro same day i bought the cell.Two weeks later metro sent me an e-mail confirming that they received my rebate form and tracking number.When putting the tracking number to follow up with my rebate it stated"this tracking #does not exist"shame on Metro PCs.Senait Roper.
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   Senait Roper 0 Votes
Shame on Metro PCS, tried to call them, they never answered the phone!
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   Senait Roper 0 Votes
I agree with everyone's complaints, shame on Metro Pcs.
 31st of Jan, 2011 by   acaz 0 Votes
I purchased a phone in october and sent in the rebate that same week it is now 01/31/2010 wtf
I hate metro pcs
 2nd of Mar, 2011 by   gerard fenelus 0 Votes
to whom its may concern ?i'm gerard fenelus have been a metro pcs customer for a very long time doesn't appreciated the treatment i'm getting as customer also i have never get any rebate eventhough you said i'm gonan get it from the mail .an a maximum of time, the first rebate i was suppose to get, is when i brought the sumsang model;sch-r350 also the eighteen digit number is 268435459503935862 the present rebate i'm suppose toget .when i brought the metro pcs huawei model is hb4f1 the eighteen digit number is meid dec;268435459214103780 please send me those rebate as soon possible because i earn it or desserve it .for any personel please feel free to send me a email ?fenelusgerard @yahoo.com...thank you hope to hear from you soon.
 6th of Apr, 2011 by   Reagan Lytle 0 Votes
Metro PCS is ridiculas I purchased a phone back in January of 2011 and the rebate offer was $30.00 mailed off the rebate same week as i got the phone still waiting on the rebate it is now April. Called them about it on 4/6/2011 and he told me the visa card for the rebate was sent off to be printed yesterday and I should get it soon this is such a rip off and completly crazy I have been a customer with them for over 7 years now and this is how they thank there faithful customers. Bang up Job Metro PCS
 9th of Jun, 2011 by   iamabrain_89 0 Votes
I bought a phone from metro, the Huawei Ascend, in May of 2011. I was told that I would receive a $50 rebate if I bought the phone. I sent the completed information to metro PCS. I made sure that my package was postmarked the same day that I bought the phone. More than a few weeks later, I got a response from metro PCS saying that I purchased the phone outside of the qualifying period!!! I was FURIOUS!!! This was false advertisement. I ended my service with metro PCS, and I encourage anyone that I meet not to use their company. Cheap prices don't compensate for false advertisement, horrible customer service, and tons of dropped calls.
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   bighands3 0 Votes
i bought my phone at the metro pcs store on linden blvd. and 205 street. The phone i got was over priced when i got it . i filled out the rebate form, and iam still waiting for it 3 months later . thank's jay for talking me into this sham !
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   bighands3 0 Votes
i bought an over priced phone on the 11th of april, and iamstill waiting for my rebate . i went to the store on LINDEN BLVD. and 205 th street in saint albans queens and some representative named jay talked me into the sham ! i'm not satisfied . the phone went on sale 3 day's later .
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   kasseen 0 Votes
same thing just happend to me...i bought a $350 phone thinkin i was gonna get the $50 rebate back so i sent everything in an i even got a conformation email that they got the information...and they still have never sent anything to me, and that was almost a year ago...
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   paeng 0 Votes
Its happen to me too. i bought the phone in 3/211 but i never hear from them back.
YES Can someone investiage this issue?
 9th of Sep, 2011 by   Rippedbymetropieceofsh$t 0 Votes
Same here ..where's my rebate!! I think its time for a class action law suit..gives us are frigging money!
 25th of Jun, 2012 by   sueyuen 0 Votes
i purchased my samsung attain for $365 and was told I would get a rebate of $50.00 i called three different numbers and no one answered the phone this is all false advertisement, this was in january it is now june 25! I want my money u thieves!! ps.the phone service sucks. ii just wasted my money I hate metro!!! i should've stayed with verizon!!
 23rd of Nov, 2012 by   miriamali 0 Votes
I also purchased a cellphone "coolpad"and its almost two months that i havent got my rebate check, if i dont get anything thing by xmad prepare your ugly faces to give me wat i paid for the phone plus a rebate because thats deffenitly false advertisement just like other companies, remember people its just to get you to purchase there stupid item...its not fair, its not fair its not fair, i want my rebate nowwwwwww!

US Targets Financial Fraud