logo

EZTrader.com
Scam
4. (29 mins ago)
Cache Creek Casino Resort
I felt harassed, intimidated and humiliated
5. (38 mins ago)

Metro PCS Contacts & Informations

Metro PCS

Posted: 2011-03-01 by    rosey114

REBATE SCAMS

I purchased 2 phones from Metro PCS authorized dealer on 2/28/11.
There was a Rebate Promotion for $50 Visa Metro Card (Presidents Day Promotions). When I was about to fill out the rebate form today, it states purchase must be between March 1-March 31. Last time I checked Presidents Day is in February. The real kicker is when you click on the Terms & Condtion button, it states must be purchased between 2/1/11-2/28/11.

That is only one of the issues, other issues include:
1. Salesperson only put the insuarnce on 1 phone when I specifically asked her to place it on both.
2. Received a text shortly after making purchase that changes have been made my new balance is $188. ($45+$45+$4+$4=$98)

Then when I called the store where I purchased, they said don't worry about it, should be okay. What does that mean?? Am I supposed to just take this persons word for it. And when you call the 800#, once you do finally get through they have no answers either. They said I should go to the corporate store. When I called Corporate, nobody answer the phone.

Keep in mind I only had the phone for less then 24 hours and all these problems already.

Please do yourself a favor and stay away from METRO PCS. It os truley not worth the aggrevation.

Remember, when it sounds too good to be true, most likelly it is!
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2011 by   MOTHERMAYI 0 Votes
I AGREE WITH U... I PURCHASE TWO PHONE ON 2/18/11 AND WAS TOLD I WOULD RECIEVE MY REBATE IN THE MAIL. OK I SAID KNOWNING I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THIS. WAS TO EXCITED ABOUT PURCHASING THE PHONES. SO MY FIRST BILL NEEDED TO BE PAID STILL NOT REBATE IN THE MAIL. I GO BACK TO THE LOCATION WHERE I BOUGHT THE PHONES AND WAS TOLD THERE ISNT A REBATE FOR MY PHONE (LG BANTER TOUH MN510) $50 REBATE. I COMPLAIN Y, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE IF I JUST PURCHASED IT AND IT ONLY BEING 3 WEEKS SINCE I HAD THE PHONE. OK SO I WENT TO ANOTHER STORE AND WAS TOLD MY REBATE EXPIRED!! ANOTHER TOLD ME THERE ISNT A REBATE FOR LG BANTER NEMORE????! SHOCKED WAS I. SO I CALLED METRO PEICE OF SHIT. TOLD THEM WHAT WAS GOING ON AND GUESS WHAT?? LMFAO II WAS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I EXPLAINED TO GO BACK TO THE STORE WHERE I PURCHASE IT AND FILL OUT A REBATE FORM. DONE THAT AGAIN STILL SAME THING, THERE ISNT A REBATE. CALLED AGAIN WAS TOLD TO FILL ONLINE AT THE REBATE SIT...NO FORM ONLINE WHAT SO EVER. ALSO TOLD ME TO CALL THE REBATE NUMBER BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE REBATE COMPANY. OK SO I CALLED ABOUT 60 TIMES CANNOT SPEAK TO ANY1 NOR COULD I FILL OUT A REBATE FORM. THEIR VOICE SYSTEM SUCKS! SO I CALLED AND EXPLAINED AGAIN EVEN THREATEN TO SUE THEM..GUES WHAT! THE GUY TOLD ME TO GIVE HIM MY INFO SO I DID HE ALSO TOLD ME HE HAS PUT MY REBATE IN FOR PROCESSING AND TO CALL THE REBATE NUMBER WITHIN A WEEK TO SPEAK WITH A REP FROM THE REBATE DEPARTMENT TO GIVE THEM MY INFO AND GET MY TRACKING NUMBER. OK DONE THAT... A WEEK IN A HALF LATER I CALLED IT NOTHING BUT THE F***ED UP AUTOMAITED MESSEGE SYSTEM TELLING ME NOTHING AND NEITHER CONNECTING ME TO A REPRESENTATIVE. SO I CALLED COMPLAINED ABOUT THE BULLSH*T..SPOKE WITH A SUPERVISOR AND WAS TOLD NO1 HAS PUT MY INFO IN FOR A REBATE NOR CAN THEY FIND IT IN THEIR SYSTEM ALSO THERE NOTHING HE COULD DO.(WHAT THE F*** ARE THEY WORKING THERE FOR!!!) TO GO BACK TO THE WHERE I BOUGHT IT FROM AND FILL OUT THE FORM, CALL THE REBATE NUMBER, CHECK ONLINE AT THE REBATE WEBSITE AND FILL OUT THE FORM...NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING...SO TODAY I WENT BACK THERE AGAIN AND WAS TOLD THEY DNT HAVE NEMORE REBATE FORMS FOR LG BANTER TOUCH MN510 AND TO GO ONLINE TO THE WEBSITE AND PRINT OUT THE MAIL IN FORM..JUST CHECK TO SEE IF WHAT THEY WERE SAYING WAS TRUE. TURNS OUT IT WASNT. I HATE BEING NICE MIND YOU I ALSO WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH BOTH OF THE PHONES I BOUGHT THEY KEPT FREEZING AND REBOOTING EVERY 10 MINUTES. I TOLD THEM ABOUT THAT WENT TO A RETAILED METRO PEICE OF SH*T STORE AND GOT A REPLACEMENT WARRANTY TICKET FOR THE PHONES. WAS TOLD TO COME BACK IN 3-5 DAYS WHEN I RECIEVE A TEXT STATING MY PHONES HAVE ARRIVED. ALSO I HAD TO PAY 30 BUCKS TO ACTUALLY GET THE PHONS..TOTAL RIP OFF. Y DO I HAVE TO PAY MORE MONEY FOR THEIR PROBLEM!!! WELL I AM GOING TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT AND FILL A LAWSUIT AGAISN THEM ...THIS IS WRONG WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO INNOCENT PEOPLE. MONEY HUNGRY. IMA SUE THEIR AS* OFF!!! HOPEFULLY THE COMPANY GOES OUT OF BUSINESS.
 18th of Jun, 2012 by   madmadmadmad11 0 Votes
I did not receive my mail in rebate either from metro PCS - And we filled out everything correctly and mailed it in 5 seconds after we bought it as the post office was right across the street. Metro PCS is a rip OFF not only that the Samsung android phone after only having it for six weeks just stopped working for no reason. There was never a signal - All in all it was a piece of crap.

How to Get Back Overdraft Fees From Your Bank