logo

NTS INFOTECH
OFFLINE HTML OUTSOURCING
4. (39 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
5. (54 mins ago)

Posted: 2013-02-15 by    Arnold Frye

Metlife Dental Claim Denial

Metlife
Ohio
I was shocked to learn that MetLife dental denied a claim to provide coverage for the dentures my wife ordered from her dentist, who is a member of MetLife's Preferred Dentist Program. I enrolled in OPERS MetLife Dental High Option Plan, which is supposed to provide the most coverage to my spouse and I (I'm a State of Ohio retiree) and 50 percent of Preferred Dentist Program fee for dentures. When I was informed by the Dentist office that MetLife would not pay for the dentures my wife ordered, I called up MetLife and talked to one of their customer service representatives, who told me that MetLife had a "missing tooth exclusion/prior loss clause", which she said means that MetLife can deny my wife's claim. I am filing a complaint since I was provided with information that MetLife provided 50 percent of Preferred Dentist Program Fee for dentures. I am also very unhappy with the way that MetLife's representative talked to me. She told me that I should have "educated myself" more about the plan. I am going through the process to appeal MetLife's denial of my wife's denture claim. I am very dissatisfied with the dental plan coverage from MetLifeative, and I wish I had not done business with MetLife.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2014 by   kyris 0 Votes
Instead of MetLife using Snoopy for advertising they should use this

The Mother of all Foreclosure Mistakes