logo

Beware, scam, cheats, rude

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Meds Easy Reliable Online Complaints & Reviews - took money on credit card never send merchandise...

Meds Easy Reliable Online Contacts & Informations

Meds Easy Reliable Online

Posted:    phill

took money on credit card never send merchandise...

meds-easy reliable on line pharmacy
Seychelles
support@meds-easy.com
Meds-Easy online pharmacy stole $335.80 from my credit card and never send me the pills I ordered from them. Mrs Amy Jones wrote me and told me to tell my bank I never ordered from their company, what's totaly false. She told me they are beginning not to trust their credit card company anymore named IDEAL CREDIT SCORE INC. ELMHURST NY. Aren't they supposed to check if they are trustable before making business with such a company. I paid for the product to the pharm on line named GROTEX ALLIANCE LTD. Meds-Easy reliable on line for rivotril pills I never received because their credit card company refuses to pay their company, my part of the transaction was paid this is not my problem if they choose irresponsible persons. They also operate on another name who is: 1001 medecines.com so don't ever order anything from them because all they take is your money and never send the merchandise. Try to do something when their company is in the Seychelles, you'll be fooled just like I have been.
Comments Seychelles Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jun, 2011 by   artssite 0 Votes
SOME ONE NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN THESE FRAUDULENT COMPANIES !!!
THEY ARE PREYING ON THE DESPERATE PPL.
 24th of Feb, 2012 by   takingitbackagain 0 Votes
I have put them on every pharmacy review scam list. Made an order in August of last year, they just take your money. You don't get anything usually, but if you don't, it's all bunk. STAY AWAY unless you like to depart with you hard earned $$$.
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   bay4lay 0 Votes
does anyone no a real site to order name brand klonopin
 18th of Jul, 2012 by   M1981 0 Votes
Meds-easy is a rip-off. I have been waiting for my order for about one month and a half and they haven't sent anything. They took my money and won't send it back...they said something stupid like e-checks can't be refunded...bull...I keep talking to an Irie Miller and she is telling me nothing but nonsense regarding my order...they sure got this scam going on...I wonder how much money they make off of all the people that they don't send the orders to or screw them up really bad...They got me for $368...this really sucks!!!
 5th of Dec, 2012 by   driddler 0 Votes
Has anyone found legitimate website?
 5th of Dec, 2012 by   driddler 0 Votes
Anyone know of a legitimate site?
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   Rachel14 0 Votes
I placed an order on the 26 September and it finally arrived 22 November however it was the wrong product. Irie Miller said this would be resent however this is yet to happen. I have asked for a refund however they will now not respond to any of my emails. They are a total scam and taking advantage of people across the world. They need to be shut down.
 10th of Jan, 2013 by   harooq1 0 Votes
they took from me 245 us dollars, no medication received, no refund, and finally they block me to send them further emails
 15th of Jan, 2013 by   daniel robinson 0 Votes
Medseasy.com ripped me out of 244.00 dollars. It has been 3 months. I have got copy of check where they took it out of my account when I call themm they say my order was declined I have got proof but what do you do.I guess just warn others your better off buying them off the street at least u no where they live if u get ripped off.thanks an stay away from these sites.Daniel robinson
 26th of Jul, 2013 by   jerhear 0 Votes
Thanks for the warning us. This is currently buy my medicine without a prescription and never had any problems http://best-preparation-online.com/?wm=16782&tr=8030
 10th of Dec, 2013 by   usera1553 0 Votes
I ordered from USMedClub. They took payment, then I got responses from Med-Easy. It was too late for me to cancel my payment when I found out. This is a cover for Med-Easy. It remains to be seen whether or not I will receive my order.
 11th of Jan, 2014 by   usera1553 0 Votes
I ordered from USMedClub which was a cover for Medseasy. I received excellent service. I told them if my first order didn't make it I would accept replacement. My first order was great service no problems. My insurance wouldn't cover it so it was much cheaper to go online. I live in a small town with lesser medical access. I imagine Medseasy had some organizational probs in the past that improved with USMEDCLUB. Plus it is always best to work problems out. I don't know if I can recommend ordering online without a script but I did receive excellent service.
 11th of Jan, 2014 by   usera1553 0 Votes
I ordered from US MedClub a cover for Medeasy. I received excellent service. I offered if one shipment didnt make it I would accept a replacement. The first shipmentcwas great. It looks just like the pill pictures on the online dictionary unopened. My insurance didn't cover it so it was much cheaper online. I dont think it is a great idea to order online without a script but dud get great service. The package came from India. It is always better to work things out.

Several Tips How to Avoid Internet Scams