logo

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Meds Easy Reliable Online Complaints & Reviews - Took money on credit card never send merchandise. . .

Meds Easy Contacts & Informations

Meds Easy Reliable Online

Posted:    phill

Took money on credit card never send merchandise. . .

meds-easy reliable on line pharmacy
Seychelles
support@meds-easy.com
Meds-Easy online pharmacy stole $335.80 from my credit card and never send me the pills I ordered from them. Mrs Amy Jones wrote me and told me to tell my bank I never ordered from their company, what's totaly false. She told me they are beginning not to trust their credit card company anymore named IDEAL CREDIT SCORE INC. ELMHURST NY. Aren't they supposed to check if they are trustable before making business with such a company. I paid for the product to the pharm on line named GROTEX ALLIANCE LTD. Meds-Easy reliable on line for rivotril pills I never received because their credit card company refuses to pay their company, my part of the transaction was paid this is not my problem if they choose irresponsible persons. They also operate on another name who is: 1001 medecines.com so don't ever order anything from them because all they take is your money and never send the merchandise. Try to do something when their company is in the Seychelles, you'll be fooled just like I have been.
Comments Seychelles Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jan, 2011 by   dwigT4322 0 Votes
WWW.MDmarkett.com SAME SCAM AS MEDS24-7.NET FAKE FAKE FAKE
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   dwigT4322 0 Votes
THIS PLACES ARE THE SAME ( WWW.MDmarkett.com) AND MEDS24-7.NET SAME PEOPLE SAME PHONE SAME FAKE MEDS
 12th of Feb, 2011 by   sick242 0 Votes
This place shipped me some total shit white and pink pills last year, they were 2 times bigger than the adderall my buddy was hooking me up with. I called my credit card company and charged it back, i just told em i dont know who the hell these people are and they must have stole my number. Some asian chick had the balls to call me to complain about the back charge. I didn't say shit incase they were recording it, just got really rude with her and vulgar, asked her if she likes to sucky sucky and shit, haha fucking bitches taking advantage of people.

But for the adderall i needed, i went and got medical insurance from united healthcare for like 70 bucks a month online (the cheaper plan with a 200 deductable on meds), the first fill i paid 200 (which is the deductable for cheap insurance) then after that it was free to fill it.

I got full CBC blood test, blood pressure monitored, ALOT safer than buying online i would say. But when i did buy online i went to valuepharmaceuticals.com, and they are cheap and on the up and up. they only carry straterra though, I took that with a ton of caffine till i just bit the bullet and went the legal route, im happier this way because a CBC is really important before you take adderall you need to know about your blood.

I hope what i wrote helps people, im just sick of people getting fucked. And always buy that shit with your credit card, then just have some balls and tell the bank you dont know who the fuck the people are and why the fuck they are sending you shit. fuck em!
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   artssite 0 Votes
SOME ONE NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN THESE FRAUDULENT COMPANIES !!!
THEY ARE PREYING ON THE DESPERATE PPL.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   Mark394442 0 Votes
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h
 26th of Dec, 2011 by   CHRS SOFL 0 Votes
ive used meds-easy.com befor with no problems. i used the e-check method witch takes anywhere from 7-14 business days to clear..mine took a little longer. and than after your payment "clears" they ship the product and send tracking info anywhere from 2-7 days. after that the order takes about 5 or 6 days to be delivered. so it is a long process but with my expireance worth it. i ordered Sosegon, Kapanol, Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin and Frisium with grade A+ generic (diazepam was ROCH 10 in orginal packaging) and the painkiller deff. made me copp a nodd. so REAL REAL REAL. but it takes forever onced order it placed till when they actually delivered.
 24th of Feb, 2012 by   takingitbackagain 0 Votes
I have put them on every pharmacy review scam list. Made an order in August of last year, they just take your money. You don't get anything usually, but if you don't, it's all bunk. STAY AWAY unless you like to depart with you hard earned $$$.
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   bay4lay 0 Votes
does anyone no a real site to order name brand klonopin
 18th of Jul, 2012 by   M1981 0 Votes
Meds-easy is a rip-off. I have been waiting for my order for about one month and a half and they haven't sent anything. They took my money and won't send it back...they said something stupid like e-checks can't be refunded...bull...I keep talking to an Irie Miller and she is telling me nothing but nonsense regarding my order...they sure got this scam going on...I wonder how much money they make off of all the people that they don't send the orders to or screw them up really bad...They got me for $368...this really sucks!!!
 5th of Dec, 2012 by   driddler 0 Votes
Has anyone found legitimate website?
 5th of Dec, 2012 by   driddler 0 Votes
Anyone know of a legitimate site?
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   Rachel14 0 Votes
I placed an order on the 26 September and it finally arrived 22 November however it was the wrong product. Irie Miller said this would be resent however this is yet to happen. I have asked for a refund however they will now not respond to any of my emails. They are a total scam and taking advantage of people across the world. They need to be shut down.
 10th of Jan, 2013 by   harooq1 0 Votes
they took from me 245 us dollars, no medication received, no refund, and finally they block me to send them further emails
 15th of Jan, 2013 by   daniel robinson 0 Votes
Medseasy.com ripped me out of 244.00 dollars. It has been 3 months. I have got copy of check where they took it out of my account when I call themm they say my order was declined I have got proof but what do you do.I guess just warn others your better off buying them off the street at least u no where they live if u get ripped off.thanks an stay away from these sites.Daniel robinson
 26th of Jul, 2013 by   jerhear 0 Votes
Thanks for the warning us. This is currently buy my medicine without a prescription and never had any problems http://best-preparation-online.com/?wm=16782&tr=8030
 10th of Dec, 2013 by   usera1553 0 Votes
I ordered from USMedClub. They took payment, then I got responses from Med-Easy. It was too late for me to cancel my payment when I found out. This is a cover for Med-Easy. It remains to be seen whether or not I will receive my order.
 11th of Jan, 2014 by   usera1553 0 Votes
I ordered from USMedClub which was a cover for Medseasy. I received excellent service. I told them if my first order didn't make it I would accept replacement. My first order was great service no problems. My insurance wouldn't cover it so it was much cheaper to go online. I live in a small town with lesser medical access. I imagine Medseasy had some organizational probs in the past that improved with USMEDCLUB. Plus it is always best to work problems out. I don't know if I can recommend ordering online without a script but I did receive excellent service.
 11th of Jan, 2014 by   usera1553 0 Votes
I ordered from US MedClub a cover for Medeasy. I received excellent service. I offered if one shipment didnt make it I would accept a replacement. The first shipmentcwas great. It looks just like the pill pictures on the online dictionary unopened. My insurance didn't cover it so it was much cheaper online. I dont think it is a great idea to order online without a script but dud get great service. The package came from India. It is always better to work things out.
 5th of Aug, 2014 by   Jim Collins 0 Votes
Hello:

I placed an order with
Meds-Easy only to realize I made a terrible mistake. Meds-Easy is a SCAM! They will take your
money, as they did with me. They will
send you FAKE pills, as they did with me. Should you be successful in
convincing them to refund your money; they will send you a check which when
scanned will reveal the words “VOID” in the background of the check. Obviously,
Meds-Easy’s counterfeit check will not be accepted by any bank and cannot be
deposited; this happened to me as well. Meds-Easy
advertises the use of credit cards when purchasing: this is completely false as
we all know it’s much easier to get your money back should a problem
arise. Please do yourself a favor and
AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH Meds-Easy; they are a guaranteed, 100% SCAM operation!
Please tell your friends to avoid doing
business with Meds-Easy; you will definitely lose money and experience the
worst possible customer service in the world.
Virtually, every single online chat support will end up with Meds-Easy
ending the session before your questions have been answered. Sometimes they have the unmitigated nerve to
cut you off after your first question.
Don’t take my word about this.
Try it for yourself. Go to http://www.meds-easy.cc/
and enter their customer support online chat, that is, if they’re online. Quite often they’re OFFLINE which should
scare any potential customer.

Enter their chat room and copy and paste each line below, one at
a time to see what happens:

Hello: I
have heard some bad things about Meds-Easy sending out FAKE PILLS. Is this true?

I have
also heard Meds-Easy sends out FAKE CHECKS when you refund your customers’
money. Is this true?

I’ve
also heard Meds-Easy does not reply to emails from customers when there are
problems. Is this true?

I’ve
also heard Meds-Easy NEVER returns voice messages when a customer calls to
complain about their order. Is this
true?

I’ve
also heard Meds-Easy is a complete SCAM and should be avoided. Is this true?

Try the above to see how far
you can get before they “cut you off.”
Do yourself a favor and don’t get hurt by this company as I have. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT Meds-Easy IS A 100% SCAM AND MUST
BE AVOIDED!!!

Good luck.

Jim
 27th of Nov, 2014 by   Concerned11 0 Votes
Meds-order and meds-easy are the same scam artists. We must stick together and report them as I have done to as many official bodies as possible.
I have put up a couple of blogs warning people. I will continue even if it cost me money.
They took me for $208 plus the WU fee. Inreport d the collector of the WU monies.
These people are scum