logo

Chase Bank
CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE
3. (20 mins ago)
Msft *Xbox Liv Bill.xbox.comwa
Unauthorized use of debit / checking account by a minor
4. (30 mins ago)
Gembusters.com
Closed Group. No admin. Follow ups
5. (34 mins ago)
seekingcougar.com
Total scam and many girls are fakes

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Valerie

Don't use them

Mazda American Credit
mazdacredit.com
Mazda American Credit charges $3.67/day if you are late. In addition they charge late fees. They are taking customers cars if they are 15 days late. I have found out through people in this field that they are doing this to make money. If this is the only way they can make money then I guess business isn't too good. They did this before - took the car for a total of two payments. This time I didn't even owe two full payments but cleverly neglected to tell me that they added $60 in fees! Say no to Mazda!
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Oct, 2008 by   Christine Toskos +1 Votes
My husband brought me a Mazda 6 from All-Star Mazda Dealers at 209 N. Franklin Ave. Hempstead now I think they changed their name. They said we had to pay half cash and half credit. I have excellent credit. They gave us temporary registration. When the temporary registration expired the first time we went back to the dealership. At, first they said if you get a ticket they would pay. We insisted they give us another temporary. Even though both of us were suspicious by their negative attitude. Now, the second temporary registration is about to be expired the dealership said they under new owner and it's not their problem that the car's title was never filed in Albany. Mazda's American credit we signed a contract and must pay their loan off even though we do not own the car legally. No one can help us.
 1st of Feb, 2011 by   Joseph L. +1 Votes
Mazda American Credit is a scam as far as I'm concerned. I bought a brand new car & was told as long as I had good standing credit with them made payments on time I would be approved through them or Ford since they are affilated on any vehicle no problem. I paid my car off early by almost 2yrs. so after a couple of yrs. with no car payment I figured I would go look at a new Mazda3. The dealership showed them to me so I found one I liked. We went to do the paperwork & he comes back with an insane amount! Asking me for $550.00 a MONTH for 72 months on a $24, 000 car!!! Thats almost $40, 000 when it's paid off!!! Plus they were asking for $2, 000 down which brought it to almost $42, 000!!! On a loan that was only $2, 000 more when I bought my first car from them. I paid $2, 000 total in interest the first car. All I can say is thank you Mazda for doing me a favor! I went & got a Subaru STI & I love my car never again will I EVER DO BUISNESS WTH MAZDA!!!

The US Ponzi Schemes are Exposed