logo

Poor teaching staff

Mayoor School Noida
India
www.mayoornoida.net
Few days back I visited this school and met some nursery teachers. Although they were having good communication skills but not the qualification only couple of teachers were well educated but not the all. I met one more teacher and she had done only NTT from some sanskaar institute (poor institute)along with BA degree from distance learning courses...pathetic teacher...I am very disspointed and highly disstaisfied because my son is studying there and now I am planning to move him to some quality school like DPS or Lotus valley. I request all the parents please take some sincere steps in order to make your children future bright.
Comments India Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Mayoor School Noida complaints
Mayoor School Noida - cooperative staff

Comments

7th of Jul, 2010 by   Sanjeev Tewari_ 0 Votes
Why are you calling NTT qualified teachers as incompetent?? In my view NTT is the most important qualification for a teacher of nursery class. Can you answer why graduation is required in your view for a nursery teacher. A teacher, which has to handle children of such tender age, should be capable of handling them emotionally and psychologically. She should be patient, trustworthy, communicative, jolly and should be able to LOVE children. I am not convinced that graduation should be requirement here.
 8th of Jul, 2010 by   Bhaaratee 0 Votes
- Outdated Teaching Methods
- Only Focus of Written work
- No creative work and games
- Extreme stress on small children
 15th of Sep, 2010 by   bhIndia 0 Votes
My child was admitted to Mayoor School, Noida. I had lot of apprehensions as it was a new school but over a period of time all my fears subsided. i found the school teachers to be very cooperative and helpful. My child loves going to school and i am thankful to mayoor for all their support.
 11th of Dec, 2011 by   Sarika Tyagi 1 0 Votes
i fail to understand what is the problem with the qualification of teachers here!! first of all let me point out that the language used by the parent commenting on the teacher's qualification is horrifying. secondly the teachers are good and bad everywhere. what is the guarantee that all the teachers are highly qualified with very high ranking institutes in their resume? have you gone and checked the qualification of each and every teacher in DPS or Latus valley? if not, then please reserve your comments on the quality of teachers there. even if the teachers are highly qualified anywhere, the responsibility of every child's study ultimately falls on the parent only. there is NO SCHOOL in the world where the whole responsibility can be wholly left to the teachers with the parents contributing nothing at all. moreover, we are often blinded by our limited knowledge of our ward. i have personally seen situation where a parent was trying to malign the reputation of the class teacher and trying hard to recruit me in her group by saying all kinds of stuff about her. but since i am in constant touch with the teacher (over phone and at school) i know exactly what she is like and i have my son's feedback on her on a daily basis and i knew that this child was the problem who used to lie at home to escape punishment!! i have had my son shreyas being a big fan of his teachers since Nursery and the teachers have also given loads of love and personal attention to my child. that is the reason i got my second child abhay admitted to mayoor and his response to the teachers and school is absolutely same. so i would suggest you to please talk to your children first and other parents and get a holistic picture instead of indulging in mud slinging without facts! good luck.
 31st of Jan, 2012 by   confusedparents 0 Votes
heeeeeeellllllpppppp give me some light
 31st of Jan, 2012 by   confusedparents 0 Votes
HEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!!! GIVE ME SOME LIGHT
 17th of Mar, 2012 by   ParentNs 0 Votes
If School does not run AC buses or don't have AC rooms then they don't have any right to write the same in their Website and chagring Fees based on this.

Another point I can't understand why Parents admit their wards to School at even more than 15 Km. In Indiarapuram also People sending their kids to Mayoor school while Presidium and Goenka are their in Indirapuram and admission is also easy.
 10th of Apr, 2013 by   abcxy 0 Votes
I have admitted my child in Mayoor School and it just just few days in school. She had been to playschool early. Although it is just few days but I did not like one thing about school and I will ask parents to see to this point before admitting your ward in this school. My child takes almost 40-45 minutes to go to school and vice versa. She was feeling very hungry while returning from school to home as she did not eat in school. When she tried to open her tiffin, she was told that she cannot eat in school bus. The mgmt wants to keep the school bus neat and clean while child is feeling hungry. I do not understand what is the use of AC bus, maid in bus when child is starved from food. As an individual what would you prefer when you are hungry? Food OR AC. And is it possible to keep your child age 2/3/4 so disciplined that he or she eats everyday in morning as well as eat properly in school during lunch break and then survive for 3 hours as it generally takes 3 hours after lunch break for a child to reach home.
 1st of May, 2013 by   Mohd. Asif 0 Votes
There is poor management. and very poor staff for class 1. They do not know how to handle child. My daughter is feel uncomfortable. teacher behavior is very bad. and they treat child as a pure government school. there is no close monitoring by higher management. They should installed CCTV camera, than can understand teacher's rudeness. I can not explain in the word. Teaching staff is ill in nature. My suggestion is not look for school, look only for teacher. Mayoor school do not meet you with teachers in school timing. kyon ki inki poll khul jayegi. This may be possible the pay very less to teaching staff, may be they do not care the children.
 8th of Aug, 2013 by   aparvez 0 Votes
Not only the school administration makes false promises they also are money minded. I tried to get a transfer certificate for my son as I have shifted to gurgaon, I was told to pay the fees for the complete academic year. The staff is very uncooperative and stubborn. The teachers are mostly visiting faculty and freshers. There is no trained staff to look after our children. I remember them saying 'humari to seat gayi na ji..aap to beta kahi bhi lejao..nuksaan ke paise dedo bas'
 27th of Sep, 2013 by   Vikraant 0 Votes
I am planing to admit my daughter in Mayoor School in class Nursary. I am having 3-4 other options also like Khaitan Public School, Lotus Vally and Cambridge School Noida. Can any body suggest me which school i should select from above.
 19th of Nov, 2013 by   mera bharat mahan 0 Votes
I have to select between Mayoor school Noida, Jagran Public school noida (which is 300 mtr from my house) and Khaitan public school. for my son 3.5 years old. I am a new resident of noida. pleases suggest.
 8th of Jan, 2014 by   timpu 0 Votes
There is no Feedbacks about Jagran Public School.. Me too like to get some reviews about that school.. some body please...help us..
we are new to this place...

Traveling's Hidden Expenses