Mayoor School Noida

Poor teaching staff

Mayoor School Noida
Few days back I visited this school and met some nursery teachers. Although they were having good communication skills but not the qualification only couple of teachers were well educated but not the all. I met one more teacher and she had done only NTT from some sanskaar institute (poor institute)along with BA degree from distance learning courses...pathetic teacher...I am very disspointed and highly disstaisfied because my son is studying there and now I am planning to move him to some quality school like DPS or Lotus valley. I request all the parents please take some sincere steps in order to make your children future bright.
Complaint comments Comments (61) Complaint country India Complaint category Education
Was the above complaint useful?
More Mayoor School Noida Complaints & Reviews
Mayoor School Noida - cooperative staff [1]

7th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
Why are you calling NTT qualified teachers as incompetent?? In my view NTT is the most important qualification for a teacher of nursery class. Can you answer why graduation is required in your view for a nursery teacher. A teacher, which has to handle children of such tender age, should be capable of handling them emotionally and psychologically. She should be patient, trustworthy, communicative, jolly and should be able to LOVE children. I am not convinced that graduation should be requirement here.
 8th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
- Outdated Teaching Methods
- Only Focus of Written work
- No creative work and games
- Extreme stress on small children
 15th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
My child was admitted to Mayoor School, Noida. I had lot of apprehensions as it was a new school but over a period of time all my fears subsided. i found the school teachers to be very cooperative and helpful. My child loves going to school and i am thankful to mayoor for all their support.
 11th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
i fail to understand what is the problem with the qualification of teachers here!! first of all let me point out that the language used by the parent commenting on the teacher's qualification is horrifying. secondly the teachers are good and bad everywhere. what is the guarantee that all the teachers are highly qualified with very high ranking institutes in their resume? have you gone and checked the qualification of each and every teacher in DPS or Latus valley? if not, then please reserve your comments on the quality of teachers there. even if the teachers are highly qualified anywhere, the responsibility of every child's study ultimately falls on the parent only. there is NO SCHOOL in the world where the whole responsibility can be wholly left to the teachers with the parents contributing nothing at all. moreover, we are often blinded by our limited knowledge of our ward. i have personally seen situation where a parent was trying to malign the reputation of the class teacher and trying hard to recruit me in her group by saying all kinds of stuff about her. but since i am in constant touch with the teacher (over phone and at school) i know exactly what she is like and i have my son's feedback on her on a daily basis and i knew that this child was the problem who used to lie at home to escape punishment!! i have had my son shreyas being a big fan of his teachers since Nursery and the teachers have also given loads of love and personal attention to my child. that is the reason i got my second child abhay admitted to mayoor and his response to the teachers and school is absolutely same. so i would suggest you to please talk to your children first and other parents and get a holistic picture instead of indulging in mud slinging without facts! good luck.
 31st of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
heeeeeeellllllpppppp give me some light
 31st of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
 17th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
If School does not run AC buses or don't have AC rooms then they don't have any right to write the same in their Website and chagring Fees based on this.

Another point I can't understand why Parents admit their wards to School at even more than 15 Km. In Indiarapuram also People sending their kids to Mayoor school while Presidium and Goenka are their in Indirapuram and admission is also easy.
 10th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have admitted my child in Mayoor School and it just just few days in school. She had been to playschool early. Although it is just few days but I did not like one thing about school and I will ask parents to see to this point before admitting your ward in this school. My child takes almost 40-45 minutes to go to school and vice versa. She was feeling very hungry while returning from school to home as she did not eat in school. When she tried to open her tiffin, she was told that she cannot eat in school bus. The mgmt wants to keep the school bus neat and clean while child is feeling hungry. I do not understand what is the use of AC bus, maid in bus when child is starved from food. As an individual what would you prefer when you are hungry? Food OR AC. And is it possible to keep your child age 2/3/4 so disciplined that he or she eats everyday in morning as well as eat properly in school during lunch break and then survive for 3 hours as it generally takes 3 hours after lunch break for a child to reach home.
 1st of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
There is poor management. and very poor staff for class 1. They do not know how to handle child. My daughter is feel uncomfortable. teacher behavior is very bad. and they treat child as a pure government school. there is no close monitoring by higher management. They should installed CCTV camera, than can understand teacher's rudeness. I can not explain in the word. Teaching staff is ill in nature. My suggestion is not look for school, look only for teacher. Mayoor school do not meet you with teachers in school timing. kyon ki inki poll khul jayegi. This may be possible the pay very less to teaching staff, may be they do not care the children.
 8th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Not only the school administration makes false promises they also are money minded. I tried to get a transfer certificate for my son as I have shifted to gurgaon, I was told to pay the fees for the complete academic year. The staff is very uncooperative and stubborn. The teachers are mostly visiting faculty and freshers. There is no trained staff to look after our children. I remember them saying 'humari to seat gayi na ji..aap to beta kahi bhi lejao..nuksaan ke paise dedo bas'
 27th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am planing to admit my daughter in Mayoor School in class Nursary. I am having 3-4 other options also like Khaitan Public School, Lotus Vally and Cambridge School Noida. Can any body suggest me which school i should select from above.
 19th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have to select between Mayoor school Noida, Jagran Public school noida (which is 300 mtr from my house) and Khaitan public school. for my son 3.5 years old. I am a new resident of noida. pleases suggest.
 8th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
There is no Feedbacks about Jagran Public School.. Me too like to get some reviews about that school.. some body please...help us..
we are new to this place...
 30th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
We are shifting to noida and searching for good school to admit my son in grade 5.
Saw this thread and mixed responses about the school.
can someone give detailed feedback about the school? as I am confused by reading all responses.
 28th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
My friends daughter is studying in Mayor School Noida he recommends its, as he is very much satisfied with her child overall development . I am also considering it for my daughter admission in KG and i don't know whether it is a right decision or not.
Hope every thing go well
if any one have any suggestion i'll b grateful
 7th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
Kindly tell if the school asks for money other than fee in mid session?
 7th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
Kindly tell if mayoor international school asks for money other that fee in mid session?
 7th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
Does mayoor international school asks for money other than its fee in mid session?
 13th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
mayoor school is a such an ugliest school ever i had seen in my whole life, they are killers of my brother, they had murder my own real brother...he reached 7 am by school in school in 10mins his friends pushed him as i heared from them and then he gots fainted and there were no teachers to help him, his friends took him to sickbay but it was looked there were no sister to help in his securing from pain and teacher cames after 10mins and they all dont know about first aid while someone get hurts at the back portion of head as he get while pushing downward and badly broken inside from the sitting rock as so called bench, they gives him water continously to drink which was too wrong for his health as inside his brain blood was floating and fill the airs to breathe, his principle came at 7.45 and take him to the hospital at 7.49 am to the kailash hospital which was too far about 8 to 9 or more km away which was their 2nd mistake as after 2km away japee hospital was there in 128 sector near to 126 sector mayoor school and in between reaching to the hospital there was so much of traffic which tooks 15 to 20 mins and when he wented on spot doctor says he was dead...and they had called us at 8.07am after half and hour to the accident happened at 7.25am as they said to us he got fainted come to the hospital dorectly they didnt tell us about the incident, all was totally lie my brother wented at 7.16am it was written in the register of school bus and they lie it was wrong but my father left him at 7 am to bus stop, school is very near to us hardly 15 mins and they said he reached at 7.20 which was their first lie...2 lie what their teachers did, the staff room is on the first floor and no teacher were in the ground floor to see the student and control them, 3.his friend were very jealous kind of towards him his classmate of class x section c uday and his own friend rudarshan of his class x section d was fighting with him, jealous because my brother was very very excellent in cricket it was his dream to be an indian cricket player but they killed him, others students or his groups of friend were watching and enjoying the fight, my brother was very innocent shy person like a baby ..so honest to everyone a very good human which was they taken granted of him when the killers were saw that he was not getting up they pushing there legs toward him and shouting "natak mat kar uth ja ab" but when he didnt response after 7min they take him on crech and say"ram nam satay hai" and lie him on the floir infront of sickbay and sitting enjoying their waiting for the nurse after 10mins they didnt get the nurse because of early moring know ones came early they called teacher which was already so late...when the he reached to the hospital they didnt tell us about the accident they again said he was fainted as i wants to tell u he played from 4-5yrs on the ground, he wokesup early moring and went to the ground at 6 am and come to home at 7 pm, runnings alot, he had a habbit to play on bad sunny time, as you can imagine about the time schedule and their excercises, , we said it cant be happened we cant believe on it but they all said it is happened what we should do, they are asking normally to us is that happened earlier also...so selfish they are even though the doctors were saying we dont knows it nay be heart attack so much of lies they said for hiding and securing safe their school and also chaitna munch newspaper also written that he was fainted in school which was lie and also there were no school name, all are mixedup in between them saving school and student and also after we are forcing them so much they said he was fall on the ground then again forcing them after 2days they said there were group of friend he got push in playing and felt on the ground but afte i heared from his friend that it was 3 students does this i called their parents but uday relatives cames not his parent...secondly before they dont even bother to say a sorry or contact to us nothing now they are continuing their summer vacation going to picnic and when this was happened teachers were goes to the every senior classes and says "make unity this is the time to do something for your school"which was so shameless if they feel bad they can do 5mins silence or something like candles or anything but what they did starts vacantion on that same day as it was going to be closing after 1 week for senior classes but not because of fear of case...when last time i wented to the school all were saying it was not our fault no one was saying sorry no one was crying and principle cries atlast just because of guilty as bad words was spoken by my cousin to her and she said to resign but she didnt did y she will did he was not her son he was my brother...and when i said to punish the both boys they said we will did for a month but here it was summer vacation already what they had punished i dont know ...i just want to say i had lost a friend a brother and a person who loves me and care fir me which i was know paying so much for loosing him and the world was continuing their funny life still noone bother...
 27th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I really don't know how the school is... Have heard about the school so went for nursery admission inquiry... I was so much positive about the school that yes I am going admit my child in this school as it is really near to my house and is a reputed school but all my positiveness turned negative after I had a talk with the receptionist of mayoor school... No greetings, mannerless, full of attitude, and not at all ready to tell anything about the school as there admission process is going to start after 2 days... So I asked if she can provide me with the current fee structure so that I can get an idea of your fees...and she rudely said no...I am really not going to forget that curly hair receptionist and her way of dealing with parents... I also went to other schools of expressway...and felt so good by their way of greeting parents and entertaining them..
I know u can't rank the school on the basis of receptionist but she is the first person of the school whom everyone has to deal with... And if she is going to show such an attitude than this is really going to impact the schools reputation...

Contact Us